Nobody Mention Race

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Much like before the War of Northern Aggression, slaves and white kids all played together.

Ah, them days right there was golden!

"Fetch mah bawl, Jim, or y'git 30 lashes!"

:daFuq2:

Well its true Blurt.

I wouldnt shit you man, you my favorite turd. hehe

iu

One god damn picture and you believe that negates the reality of the period. Good fucking god!

Oh there more than that, but at the same time, I dont think everyone had a smartphone taking selfies 160 years ago and beyond. Good fucking God indeed... woman.

You are in severe denial.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is hard not to notice a racial pattern as well as a pattern of how left wing media lies and covers this issue up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is hard not to notice a racial pattern as well as a pattern of how left wing media lies and covers this issue up.

Amazing how they lie so blatantly. And how the establishment shills just go with it.

I guess they think the establishment cares about them and this is going towards Admins futuristic utopia. Even though we clearly see history repeating itself.

The current media really is the enemy. But the people who know its lies, who can see its lies are worse.

"A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."" ~ That Yuri guy who talked about the subversion of America and how it will happen. Who was insanely correct :/

Look at them openly waiting for the media regarding that shit bag who committed a terrorist attack in WI. The facts are there. They want to "wait for facts".....meaning they want to wait to see which side of the incident they are on. They are fucking sick. They always have to find something wrong with whoever tells the truth. And label them "right wing".