Nobody Mention Race

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck man... why does no one do anything ??

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
first thing those apes are eating is the bottom of my shoes, from a seated position ..

get tha' FUCK outta' here !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and what's with the fucking Asians .. ? No goshdam Drunken Monkey style, not even a single drop kick dropped ??
I'da wet the ones lips and stuck her to the window to shut 'er up :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and what's with the fucking Asians .. ? No goshdam Drunken Monkey style, not even a single drop kick dropped ??
I'da wet the ones lips and stuck her to the window to shut 'er up :LOL3:

The Asians behaved perfectly. They're unblemished and that is what you want in front of cameras. Trust me.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking animals, no other way to describe those things

Not a single one had a human look in their faces. More like crazy apes, if you ask me.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Modern society is messing with our heads, at the same time they demand us to respect and make up for those people, videos like that show that we really have no idea of what we're dealing with.

The left wants to build an utopia with stuff that lies inside septic tanks, basically.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What I've seen first hand is how Niggers hate Asians. I went to the grocery store and watched the meat counter person (who was black) deny an Asian service.. saying she was out of everything the Asian was asking for. The lady finally gave up and left. I went to the counter and requested one of the same things and was given my order. I've witnessed things like this over and over here. I live close to AnnArbor, Mi.. where there is a HUGE Asian population going to school at UofM.. Not sure if this all stems from Covid or wth is going on?, but it is blatant racism. Fuck you all who say niggers are racist ..

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Raven, your conclusion doesn't follow from your premises.

Just sayin'.

On the op, knee-jerk reaction to this kind of video, meant to induce outrage on the part of those who consistently fail to distinguish between outliers and the mainstream when it comes to behavioural issues, is part of the problem.

A simple definition of racism is this: judging a whole ethnic group on the basis of behaviours exhibited by the few.

Don't let some bad apples spoil what you think of the lot.

DSC-0390.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Not a single one had a human look in their faces. More like crazy apes, if you ask me.

Which is the worst strain of feral teenapers? Brazoo or North American variety?

UK nigs aren't quite on that level, probably only because it's much harder to get guns here, so they stick with knives and machetes, which keeps the kill count down.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Which is the worst strain of feral teenapers? Brazoo or North American variety?

UK nigs aren't quite on that level, probably only because it's much harder to get guns here, so they stick with knives and machetes, which keeps the kill count down.
Blacks in the US are more violent and have a much bigger hatred for whites than here

Although that is changing here in the last years, after the left started with the divisionism agenda .

They are having a harder time because Brazilian people mixed too much, so many of the blacks have whites in their families, so they don't but the hatred so easily

But younger blacks are starting to look more and more like BLM trash, so I suspect that in the future, Brazil will no longer be a "racially harmonious" country.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah the main reason for the anti-white hatred in the US is because of the Jew media and academia parrotting We was Kangz propaganda and CRT, riling up the exotics and making them believe that whitey is to blame for all their problems.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's just blow back for being oppressed under a system of whiteness.

And that girl laid there and took it, just like all of us are supposed to do whenever anyone associated with the leftwing whether by being in a protected identity or an activist for the left wing decides to get violent.

Had she fought back, she would be a white supremacist who violently assault a black woman on a train. But since she just laid there and got stomped...its all good.

This is clear progress and the future!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.

On the op, knee-jerk reaction to this kind of video, meant to induce outrage on the part of those who consistently fail to distinguish between outliers and the mainstream when it comes to behavioural issues, is part of the problem.

A simple definition of racism is this: judging a whole ethnic group on the basis of behaviours exhibited by the few.

DSC-0390.jpg

Well Blurt we need to break the system of whiteness that is oppressing everyone first.

And yes let's all be open minded. Just because those angry black women threw that girl to the ground and stomped her doesnt mean that girl was innocent. Videos like this are just meant to induce anger.

Unless it's a video of the tail end of a violent police confrontation with a minority where the police shoot or hold down the minority .....we shouldnt have any knew jerk reactions.

Do you realize that when see videos like this we see individuals acting horribly whole those on the left just see the skin color and adjust their response based on that and then defend it because THEY assume that everyone is a collectivist and that videos like this condemn the whole race?

We dont think like that. We are coming from a much different level of understanding where character content is judged....not color. EVEN when we point out stats. We want REAL solutions. Not ideological band aids that only serve to foster more hate and violence.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What I've seen first hand is how Niggers hate Asians. I went to the grocery store and watched the meat counter person (who was black) deny an Asian service.. saying she was out of everything the Asian was asking for. The lady finally gave up and left. I went to the counter and requested one of the same things and was given my order. I've witnessed things like this over and over here. I live close to AnnArbor, Mi.. where there is a HUGE Asian population going to school at UofM.. Not sure if this all stems from Covid or wth is going on?, but it is blatant racism. Fuck you all who say niggers are racist ..

Guaranteed 100% it's because of Covid and the subsequent MSM hysteria, it doesn't take much effort to manipulate the "African American" community.

Many of them hate whites also because of the MSM and of course CRT.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah the main reason for the anti-white hatred in the US is because of the Jew media and academia parrotting We was Kangz propaganda and CRT, riling up the exotics and making them believe that whitey is to blame for all their problems.

So much to talk about in this thread lol. I'll just roll with your quote, since I cant watch the video right now lol.

You are right!

It wasnt so bad when over 50 companies owned the media nearly 2 decades ago, but whittled down to 6 in the past decade. Thats a lot of control.

@Blurt , I never hate an entire race, but I will say, with the blacks here, its more than a few. Allow me....

I use to deliver pizzas for 10 years. This was over 10 years ago I stopped. I doubt I would these days, as anti-white has gotten way worse.

During that time, I was robbed, by a black guy. Also, another time, a black guy gave me counterfeit bills, which I had to turn in to the police, which also was like robbing from me, because company policy made me eat the loss out of my pocket. Same with bad checks, which we had to quit accepting all together. They would use Starter checks, which of course were empty accounts. They would also get mad if you didnt take the bad check. But if I take a bad check, I have to pay for it.

Now, lets talk attitude....

Its not 8 out of 10, nor 9 out of 10, its a weird ratio of 8.5 out of 10, that would give me an attitude every time. Never any politeness. I could take their order on the phone, be pleasant as can be, give them the best discount, make the pizza myself... and I made damn good ones, deliver it in less than 30 minutes, ask how they were doing, and the reply was always "how much", without a smile. They would never tip a single penny. I had a rule, where I didnt carry "change" change, so I could try and at least get the coins as a tip. Nope, they would get an attitude, and search the house, or go to their car for change, to make sure I got not even a penny. Then think of the kids, happy to see the pizza man right? Yes, but then the parents would tell them "dont be nice to that WHITE man". They literally taught their kids to hate whitey. Wasnt right. The only blacks that treated me right, were the ones that acted white.

And those are just a few examples from delivering, but there was much much more.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg
You aren't going to change my mind on this topic, Blurt. I base my opinions on real-life experiences dealing with these low-life, subhuman savages. I had a family member stripped down to his underwear at gunpoint all so they could steal his coat, watch jewelry.. I have WORKED with niggers, who are ALWAYS on the take.. I have never met one that was truly a decent human being. Perhaps one day I will, but it hasn't happened yet and until then, I stand by my beliefs :)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg
You aren't going to change my mind on this topic, Blurt. I base my opinions on real-life experiences dealing with these low-life, subhuman savages. I had a family member stripped down to his underwear at gunpoint all so they could steal his coat, watch jewelry.. I have WORKED with niggers, who are ALWAYS on the take.. I have never met one that was truly a decent human being. Perhaps one day I will, but it hasn't happened yet and until then, I stand by my beliefs :)

I get it, Raven. I was just encouraging you to revise the very last sentence of your previous post in this thread. I don't think it says what you intended it to say.