wait, what..... how can a person "start their own site" and then have nobody show up" except the ones who DID?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Good Fucking Lord! What is wrong with you people?

Of course I believe Levon, someone who just happened to read so many ancient and dead forums and to whom Spoon gave his blessing to assume his mantle of nincumpoopness, really gives the slightest fuck abut Murdy's board(s) or Her Grace's involvement in SG because, you know, Levon isn't Peaches and who else would know all this shit?

I can give you one or two examples of people who "know all this shit" even though they haven't been seen recognizably in many years. Besides me, do you happen to remember Sara Magdalene or Tony Swirl from early iterations of Cosmic Shithouse?

I recall Sara, but not a Tony Swirl, sorry, and I don't think Sara would be so deeply imbued with the arcana of, in Biggie's apt words, "our little community."

Look man, if Levon is just a Ride-Share like the Flynns, just own it or just poast as yourself, that's what Oak did and now she is Lily to me.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Of course I believe Levon, someone who just happened to read so many ancient and dead forums and to whom Spoon gave his blessing to assume his mantle of nincumpoopness, really gives the slightest fuck abut Murdy's board(s) or Her Grace's involvement in SG because, you know, Levon isn't Peaches and who else would know all this shit?

I can give you one or two examples of people who "know all this shit" even though they haven't been seen recognizably in many years. Besides me, do you happen to remember Sara Magdalene or Tony Swirl from early iterations of Cosmic Shithouse?

I recall Sara, but not a Tony Swirl, sorry, and I don't think Sara would be so deeply imbued with the arcana of, in Biggie's apt words, "our little community."

Look man, if Levon is just a Ride-Share like the Flynns, just own it or just poast as yourself, that's what Oak did and now she is Lily to me.

Tony was a mod in the Generals at CO at one time, back when Greek was still active. And I've already come out at least once that I was Maxx, one of the four CO admins, for a long time until Farmer let the flamers in. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of people who were at the new Lair last time I looked who also keep track of several forums under deep cover, people like KK and that Angelxxx gal.

But I'm not in the mood to give up any of my alts at TV or other places since then, sorry. As far as the SG stuff, a lot of what I know is second hand but reliable.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
fresh-peaches-picture-id185095969

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So how did Big "shit on" Murds forum? Let alone "multiple times"?

By trolling and flaming? Good grief :Antagonize:
Trolling/Flaming Does Not Equal Panel Abuse, why is that so difficult for you to understand the panel is not a weapon of trolling. It is an impartial judge to enforce the forum and or "owners" law. Not to spitefully bully someone who just spanked your ass in front of the entire forum membership in some silly thread argy bargy. can you say self pwned?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Tony was a mod in the Generals at CO at one time, back when Greek was still active. And I've already come out at least once that I was Maxx, one of the four CO admins, for a long time until Farmer let the flamers in. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of people who were at the new Lair last time I looked who also keep track of several forums under deep cover, people like KK and that Angelxxx gal.

But I'm not in the mood to give up any of my alts at TV or other places since then, sorry. As far as the SG stuff, a lot of what I know is second hand but reliable.

As I said in earlier poast: Good Fucking Lord!

Do you keep a spreadsheet on this stuff?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I'm not sharing my precise methods but they don't involve "keeping dossiers on posters" which I seem to recall you have mentioned as a personal habit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What's this all about?

I'm limited by my choice to IGNORE several posters, but the chest beating claim to which I referred in the op is in a thread called
I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

on Page 4, I hear that the Roid Addled Death Midget is talking about Murdock and one or maybe both of her forums that he shat on repeatedly after he agreed to build them for her and did build them, but evidently never relinquished any control of them to her.

It's kind of like the weird arrangement he had with Flea about whose money was used to build SG and who owned it and who was "just the tech admin" (except on weekends when he regularly would chcannel Snoopdog and go apeshit.)

I’m confused now
Either that, or you trolled a lot of people. And I sure would hate to think that of you.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I’m not trying to analyze that there mess.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bet it is awesome being a lib seadusky

You get to rape kids under the blessing and encouragement of your sick fucking party

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Trolling/Flaming Does Not Equal Panel Abuse, why is that so difficult for you to understand the panel is not a weapon of trolling. It is an impartial judge to enforce the forum and or "owners" law. Not to spitefully bully someone who just spanked your ass in front of the entire forum membership in some silly thread argy bargy. can you say self pwned?
are you still feeling all butthurt and sore about all that princess?

let me take a moment to introduce you to @The Prowler .. a real troll handling his exile here in meltdown like a real fucking G. Unlike you dripping pussies who cry when you don't get your way he hasn't mentioned a single word of what many consider to be a bit of an injustice (myself included) given the wanton spamming and outright disrespect for the rules up on display by fuckwads like seamajor and holiday.

Props to my man Prowler.

you? You're just a flailing pussy, but I attribute that to your time spent in the Navy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lifers

lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lifers

lol
Is Princess Pauncho feeling prissy and punchy again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lifers

lol
Are you grinding your false teef thinking about beating me up tonight?

"come to Oregon and find out"

bhwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

find out what? How much of a pussy you are in person as opposed to how much of a pussy you are online?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lifers

lol
Are you grinding your false teef thinking about beating me up tonight?

bhwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

find out what? How much of a pussy you are in person as opposed to how much of a pussy you are online?
Shhh, it's past your bedtime little man, you need every second of beauty sleep you can get. G'night! Try to sleep on your back, it should help straighten your spine.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nothing, but SG's resurrection has been 'threatened' by the same child that makes empty threats about SG all the time.
And you gobble it up like fat Oak with cotton candy every time

every fucking time

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except Big never touches his panel. The only exception being when he deals with a TOS violation.....and that's not panel abuse.

So who did he panel abuse?

You know I've noticed when you guys break rules and get modded, you reject the valid reason and claim "panel abuse" and claim its "bias"...when it isnt. When we do it and break a rule, we take the modding with no complaint.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like it was Mr. Bigtimes most important position ever?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm just wondering how peaches expects to be taken seriously when he doesn't have a nose?

I'm just disappointed that Peachy is so ashamed of his Peachy past that he keeps trying to rebrand himself as LEVON form the west coast, even though there is not a single person on this forum who believes that Levon isn't Peachy.

It's very odd. And even though Lily has successfully gotten her new moniker established, she never did deny her Oakian heritage.

Actually friend, she did initially, as did the head trannie at CBT.

Peaches is the only one remaining who is stubbornly continuing the charade however...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm just wondering how peaches expects to be taken seriously when he doesn't have a nose?

I'm just disappointed that Peachy is so ashamed of his Peachy past that he keeps trying to rebrand himself as LEVON form the west coast, even though there is not a single person on this forum who believes that Levon isn't Peachy.

It's very odd. And even though Lily has successfully gotten her new moniker established, she never did deny her Oakian heritage.

Actually friend, she did initially, as did the head trannie at CBT.

Peaches is the only one remaining who is stubbornly continuing the charade however...
Peaches isn't exactly known for his keen sense of self awareness

He's the same guy that admitted he cannot get a hardon even while being sucked off my Tijuana hookers and also claimed that watching movies with a then 12 year old Natalie Portman makes him feel the need to break out a pair of chop sticks and wack his maggot.

so this here silliness doesn't surprise me at all

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Except Big never touches his panel. The only exception being when he deals with a TOS violation.....and that's not panel abuse.

So who did he panel abuse?

You know I've noticed when you guys break rules and get modded, you reject the valid reason and claim "panel abuse" and claim its "bias"...when it isnt. When we do it and break a rule, we take the modding with no complaint.
They do cry alot when the staff puts them in their place.

See, doling out consequences for breaking the rules isn't panel abuse. BUt they'll cry that it is, despite cosying up to the biggest panel abuser around ie THat dysfunctional tranny from snowflakes been crying dot com. I believe Reggie and I are banned from there for like the next 3000 years for making the owner misplace his hormone medications just by our mere presence?

no no, Panel abuse is what we did to cretins like them at Trollvalhalla where we'd hijack the account and post embarrassing shit as them and then deny them the ability to delete it after we'd turned the account back over to them.

that's panel abuse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I did.