wait, what..... how can a person "start their own site" and then have nobody show up" except the ones who DID?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Can the answer be, "the few idiots that did got abused to hell and back by me"?

I heard that somebody made this claim. It sounds kind of psychotic, actually... psychotic, as in someone living in a delusional system that excludes the consensus reality altogether.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meh, any desperate attempt to engage me directly is shut down automatically.
I must be on ignore As can be seen clearly in the post after this one

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm just wondering how peaches expects to be taken seriously when he doesn't have a nose?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm just wondering how peaches expects to be taken seriously when he doesn't have a nose?

I'm just disappointed that Peachy is so ashamed of his Peachy past that he keeps trying to rebrand himself as LEVON form the west coast, even though there is not a single person on this forum who believes that Levon isn't Peachy.

It's very odd. And even though Lily has successfully gotten her new moniker established, she never did deny her Oakian heritage.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm just disappointed that Peachy is so ashamed of his Peachy past that he keeps trying to rebrand himself as LEVON form the west coast, even though there is not a single person on this forum who believes that Levon isn't Peachy.

It's very odd. And even though Lily has successfully gotten her new moniker established, she never did deny her Oakian heritage.
you know, on that cuckold forum for stale geriatrics? The one where you and I are banned for like 6000 years? Dildo's safe space for snowflake cunts

I forget the name

My research minions tell me Spoon actually took the trouble of starting a thread to announce to the 3 spastic idiots that drop spam there regularly that he was allowing some resurfaced troll who didn't post all that much back in the day (but just so happened to have visited all the forums we frequented including Valahalla) access to his style of posting, his mannerisms, fueds, avatars etc etc

Apparently this tard reached out to him in a gloryhole bathroom somewhere to obtain his blessing

because, you know, when some old troll from Christmas past decides to revisit this little community of ours of COURSE the person they want to be is a sreetching thin skinned no nose pussy bitch who jerks off to movies that depict 12 year old girls establishing questionable relationships with middle age men

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahhahahaha! That's the point innit? This little community of ours?

I couldn't not be Reggie or Gurk if I tried with this crowd, I don't get his persistence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's, you noe, troalling :LOL3:

making himself look like an utter ass is an art to him and others seem to have decided to follow suit in their own varying and disabled ways

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

making himself look like an utter ass is an art to him and others seem to have decided to follow suit in their own varying and disabled ways
Window lickers gonna window lick, and squall and cry for year ever after, like the poosie cucks they are. While Bigly Poosie currently brags about dreaming of doing the same thing should he ever get a panel back, as he feels he was subjected too not remembering he had warnings and he made choices, and now he says it was someone else's fault. That's what weak people do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Window lickers gonna window lick, and squall and cry for year ever after, like the poosie cucks they are. While Bigly Poosie currently brags about dreaming of doing the same thing should he ever get a panel back, as he feels he was subjected too not remembering he had warnings and he made choices, and now he says it was someone else's fault. That's what weak people do.
What do the windows on truth social taste like today?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What's this all about?

I'm limited by my choice to IGNORE several posters, but the chest beating claim to which I referred in the op is in a thread called
I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

on Page 4, I hear that the Roid Addled Death Midget is talking about Murdock and one or maybe both of her forums that he shat on repeatedly after he agreed to build them for her and did build them, but evidently never relinquished any control of them to her.

It's kind of like the weird arrangement he had with Flea about whose money was used to build SG and who owned it and who was "just the tech admin" (except on weekends when he regularly would chcannel Snoopdog and go apeshit.)

I’m confused now
Either that, or you trolled a lot of people. And I sure would hate to think that of you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

my board was only up for a month when he chased my regular posters off… a group of CO posters I had been cool with way back when…. after he banned one of them at SG and they posted a trophy thread on my fight board where everything was allowed

He is a panel abusing prick with an overinflated ego. Always has been.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Roid Addled Death Midget is talking about Murdock and one or maybe both of her forums that he shat on repeatedly after he agreed to build them for her and did build them, but evidently never relinquished any control of them to her.

some people are not raised in love, they are raised in survival

you will never know how damaged they are until you try to love them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

my board was only up for a month when he chased my regular posters off… a group of CO posters I had been cool with way back when…. after he banned one of them at SG and they posted a trophy thread on my fight board where everything was allowed

He is a panel abusing prick with an overinflated ego. Always has been.
Compliments compliments

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What do the windows on truth social taste like today?
What do they taste like from the inside? is what idles minds might enjoy hearing about, on an extremely low level of priority. My only interest in Truth Social is witnessing yet one more epic failure by the "Trump Organization"

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Good Fucking Lord! What is wrong with you people?

Of course I believe Levon, someone who just happened to read so many ancient and dead forums and to whom Spoon gave his blessing to assume his mantle of nincumpoopness, really gives the slightest fuck abut Murdy's board(s) or Her Grace's involvement in SG because, you know, Levon isn't Peaches and who else would know all this shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m confused now

Probably about my site. Meh, any desperate attempt to engage me directly is shut down automatically.
There has been some, ahem, "chatter" of it's impending resurrection.

What's being resurrected?
Nothing, but SG's resurrection has been 'threatened' by the same child that makes empty threats about SG all the time.

Wait so we are the ones melting. But you think a suggestion of a possible future use of SG and some jokes to be a threat? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Good Fucking Lord! What is wrong with you people?

Of course I believe Levon, someone who just happened to read so many ancient and dead forums and to whom Spoon gave his blessing to assume his mantle of nincumpoopness, really gives the slightest fuck abut Murdy's board(s) or Her Grace's involvement in SG because, you know, Levon isn't Peaches and who else would know all this shit?

I can give you one or two examples of people who "know all this shit" even though they haven't been seen recognizably in many years. Besides me, do you happen to remember Sara Magdalene or Tony Swirl from early iterations of Cosmic Shithouse?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So how did Big "shit on" Murds forum? Let alone "multiple times"?

By trolling and flaming? Good grief :Antagonize: