wait, what..... how can a person "start their own site" and then have nobody show up" except the ones who DID?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Good Fucking Lord! What is wrong with you people?

Of course I believe Levon, someone who just happened to read so many ancient and dead forums and to whom Spoon gave his blessing to assume his mantle of nincumpoopness, really gives the slightest fuck abut Murdy's board(s) or Her Grace's involvement in SG because, you know, Levon isn't Peaches and who else would know all this shit?

I can give you one or two examples of people who "know all this shit" even though they haven't been seen recognizably in many years. Besides me, do you happen to remember Sara Magdalene or Tony Swirl from early iterations of Cosmic Shithouse?
Yes.

God Willing, Sara is doing well.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So, The Leaker could not think of even one lie.

The Leaker: You are a liar!!!!! A filthy liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: What did I lie about?

The Leaker: You are gay!!!!! A filthy gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, The Leaker could not think of even one lie.

The Leaker: You are a liar!!!!! A filthy liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: What did I lie about?

The Leaker: You are gay!!!!! A filthy gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Spazzing out again. lolololol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're a retard that ends the race last and thinks he's first because everyone is back at the gym showering already.

Would this be a good time to educate The Leaker on track and field facilities?

Or that people shower in "showers", not in the gymnasium.

Oh man, she is so lost.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a retard that ends the race last and thinks he's first because everyone is back at the gym showering already.

Would this be a good time to educate The Leaker on track and field facilities?

Or that people shower in "showers", not in the gymnasium.

Oh man, she is so lost.

Are you fucking serious?

lmfao

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just wondering how peaches expects to be taken seriously when he doesn't have a nose?

I'm just disappointed that Peachy is so ashamed of his Peachy past that he keeps trying to rebrand himself as LEVON form the west coast, even though there is not a single person on this forum who believes that Levon isn't Peachy.

It's very odd. And even though Lily has successfully gotten her new moniker established, she never did deny her Oakian heritage.

Oh no.....she denied the fuck out of it for a while after everyone figured it out. She was called on it for a long time before owning it.

So.....she doesnt even have THAT lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm just wondering how peaches expects to be taken seriously when he doesn't have a nose?

I'm just disappointed that Peachy is so ashamed of his Peachy past that he keeps trying to rebrand himself as LEVON form the west coast, even though there is not a single person on this forum who believes that Levon isn't Peachy.

It's very odd. And even though Lily has successfully gotten her new moniker established, she never did deny her Oakian heritage.

Oh no.....she denied the fuck out of it for a while after everyone figured it out. She was called on it for a long time before owning it.

You did the same thing when asked if you had sexual intercourse with Martini. You did the exact same thing, hypocrite.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Does that fat miserable slob of a worthless hippo who went bankrupt still have me on ignore?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You did the same thing when asked if you had sexual intercourse with Martini. You did the exact same thing, hypocrite.

I was having fun with all their snarling and gnashing of teeth and flailing about because I wouldn't do what they wanted me to do.

It was a troll and it lasted months. Why their butts are still sore is beyond me. They can't seem to move past anything.

And I never posted about my troll then denied doing it like she did with Martini.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Does that fat miserable slob of a worthless hippo who went bankrupt still have me on ignore?

I smell cheap vodka and desperation….

and the ever so slight hint of Fat’s ball sack on your porch begging Oh Biggie give me one more chance….

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I was having fun with all their snarling and gnashing of teeth and flailing about because I wouldn't do what they wanted me to do.

It was a troll and it lasted months. Why their butts are still sore is beyond me. They can't seem to move past anything.

And I never posted about my troll then denied doing it like she did with Martini.

Utter bullshit, you were sussed from day one but painfully tried to continue with the nonsense despite everyone cringing and laughing at you.

If the "troll" was intended to make you look like a horse's ass, then it was a glorious success. Congrats...