wait, what..... how can a person "start their own site" and then have nobody show up" except the ones who DID?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I'm just wondering how peaches expects to be taken seriously when he doesn't have a nose?

I'm just disappointed that Peachy is so ashamed of his Peachy past that he keeps trying to rebrand himself as LEVON form the west coast, even though there is not a single person on this forum who believes that Levon isn't Peachy.

It's very odd. And even though Lily has successfully gotten her new moniker established, she never did deny her Oakian heritage.

Oh no.....she denied the fuck out of it for a while after everyone figured it out. She was called on it for a long time before owning it.

So.....she doesnt even have THAT lol.

You did the same thing when asked if you had sexual intercourse with Martini. You did the exact same thing, hypocrite.

I was having fun with all their snarling and gnashing of teeth and flailing about because I wouldn't do what they wanted me to do.

It was a troll and it lasted months. Why their butts are still sore is beyond me. They can't seem to move past anything.

And I never posted about my troll then denied doing it like she did with Martini.

Utter bullshit, you were sussed from day one but painfully tried to continue with the nonsense despite everyone cringing and laughing at you.

If the "troll" was intended to make you look like a horse's ass, then it was a glorious success. Congrats...
Lotusbud called it after fewer than 10 poasts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You did the same thing when asked if you had sexual intercourse with Martini. You did the exact same thing, hypocrite.

You're still pretending to be a female ffs and have been doing for the last 15 years.....

I doubt even Penelope Peaches will keep this charade going that long.

You're still pretending that the pictures you post of yourself are genuine? Of course you were owned again after running away when asked if you were going to post a pic of your teeth.

Coward.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're still pretending to be a female ffs and have been doing for the last 15 years.....

You're still pretending that the pictures you post of yourself are genuine? Of course you were owned again after running away when asked if you were going to post a pic of your teeth.

Coward.

Umm no, I posted another photo in response to your retarded fake pics allegations, and in response you didn't post anything to support your hilarious claim of being a female.

Again, the ball is in your LGBT court, faggot.... either that or just finally admit that you're a cock in a frock with a meth habit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Coward.

Umm no, I posted another photo in response to your retarded fake pics allegations, and in response you didn't post anything to support your hilarious claim of being a female.

Again, the ball is in your LGBT court, faggot.... either that or just finally admit that you're a cock in a frock with a meth habit.

Ummm....no.

A picture showing your teeth.

Nice try, faggot.