Nobody Mention Race

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I truly hate that I hate.. but what else can I do? Like I said.. I base my beliefs on what I know and what I have lived. I just don't randomly hate people... It's just been my life experience with this race, sadly.. I guess it's hard for me to explain to someone who lives in a comfortable all white demographical location and has the privilege to be sheltered and safe.. but I live 15 minutes west of Detroit, where they come to the burbs to commit their crimes ... Home invasions, carjacking. etc.. :/

You know then.

My dad use to hate Mexicans. I would tell him "but Dad, they are SO much better than the niggers!" lol. Mexicans always treat me really good. Most are hard working people too, that love their families.

Why did he hate us? And did he ever change his attitude about us?

I didnt grow up with my dad, so I honestly dont know why. Nah, he went to the grave like that. I tried my best to take up for the Mexican people lolol.

Even delivering pizzas, they tipped me better than the rich whiteys.

I would guess that it's just because we aren't Northern European white and are tainted with "savage blood".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I truly hate that I hate.. but what else can I do? Like I said.. I base my beliefs on what I know and what I have lived. I just don't randomly hate people... It's just been my life experience with this race, sadly.. I guess it's hard for me to explain to someone who lives in a comfortable all white demographical location and has the privilege to be sheltered and safe.. but I live 15 minutes west of Detroit, where they come to the burbs to commit their crimes ... Home invasions, carjacking. etc.. :/

pffft

you don’t just randomly hate people who hate black people

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck man... why does no one do anything ??

because people are intimated by black people… and they know it

I’ll give you an example… my 27 yo cousin manages a huge section 8 complex in San Diego. One of the black tenants came thorough late with music blasted… she called me because she was scared to talk to him and I told her to go down and talk to him… he mouthed off to her and she stood her ground without making it about race and he turned it off. They are anticipating racism when dealing with whites. Remove that from the argument and they have no reason to be on the defensive. Their mothers are typically strict, so they will listen to reason… they aren’t going to just be steamrolled.

My father hated black people because he was attacked in the 70s. I grew up in an area where the few in our neighborhood were educated and had good jobs and it was chill… so I eventually convinced him to stop blaming the entire race for some BS these assholes did to him. He stopped using the N word.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck man... why does no one do anything ??

because people are intimated by black people… and they know it

I’ll give you an example… my 27 yo cousin manages a huge section 8 complex in San Diego. One of the black tenants came thorough late with music blasted… she called me because she was scared to talk to him and I told her to go down and talk to him… he mouthed off to her and she stood her ground without making it about race and he turned it off. They are anticipating racism when dealing with racism from whites. Remove that from the argument and they have no reason to be on the defensive. Their mothers are typically strict, so they will listen to reason… they aren’t going to just be steamrolled.

My father hated black people because he was attacked in the 70s. I grew up in an area where the few in our neighborhood were educated and had good jobs and it was chill… so I eventually convinced him to stop blaming the entire race for some BS these assholes did to him. He stopped using the N word.

That's exactly right! Why blame an entire race for the shitty things a minority of blacks do?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You should hate poor people then. Poor people all over the world are the ones that commit most non-white collar crime.

It's not the race that's the problem, it's the class.

I'm not saying all poor people are criminals, clearly that's not true. But I bet almost every single non-white collar criminal in this country grew up in poverty.

Now, they make steal your car, tv, and other shit...but the people that steal your livelihood, your healthcare and your future. Well, those white collar criminals are on Wall Street and DC.

FACTS
Lil.. I'm not going to budge on the way I feel UNTIL I am shown otherwise that these people can be decent human beings. I had a (and I'll be nice) black man as a boss.. Well educated, high salary, that DID NOT come into work because he didn't have to. He knew that he could play the race card and his superiors wouldn't touch him :/ He was exactly right!! They knew he was committing fraud (paid for not being there) and did nothing about it. :/ Am I a rotten bitch because I don't like a certain race because of my life experiences? sigh. I have story after story of EDUCATED/RICH blacks that just CAN NOT DO THE RIGHT THING! Perhaps that will change someday.. I'm still waiting..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I use to deliver pizzas for 10 years. This was over 10 years ago I stopped. I doubt I would these days, as anti-white has gotten way worse.

During that time, I was robbed, by a black guy. Also, another time, a black guy gave me counterfeit bills, which I had to turn in to the police, which also was like robbing from me, because company policy made me eat the loss out of my pocket. Same with bad checks, which we had to quit accepting all together. They would use Starter checks, which of course were empty accounts. They would also get mad if you didnt take the bad check. But if I take a bad check, I have to pay for it.

Now, lets talk attitude....

Its not 8 out of 10, nor 9 out of 10, its a weird ratio of 8.5 out of 10, that would give me an attitude every time. Never any politeness. I could take their order on the phone, be pleasant as can be, give them the best discount, make the pizza myself... and I made damn good ones, deliver it in less than 30 minutes, ask how they were doing, and the reply was always "how much", without a smile. They would never tip a single penny. I had a rule, where I didnt carry "change" change, so I could try and at least get the coins as a tip. Nope, they would get an attitude, and search the house, or go to their car for change, to make sure I got not even a penny. Then think of the kids, happy to see the pizza man right? Yes, but then the parents would tell them "dont be nice to that WHITE man". They literally taught their kids to hate whitey. Wasnt right. The only blacks that treated me right, were the ones that acted white.

And those are just a few examples from delivering, but there was much much more.

Pro tip, Blaze: change out of your Civil War re-enactment costume BEFORE heading in to work at the pizzeria. YW!

Ahem, I didnt even own a Confederate flag back then lol.

How about this.....

I lived in Section 8 apartments with my mom til I turned 18. Wanna know how many whites started fights with me, and how many blacks? 0-3

Wanna know how many times I've had stuff stolen from me? Or how many times my car was broken into?

This is when I was a wigger too lol! Dressed in African colors and listened to Wu Tang and shit lol. Because of where I lived, its what all my friends were into. I'd post a pic, but if you cant handle my whiteness, you dont deserve me at my blackness, lol.

You need a uni education to know what kind of issues are faced by the poor people in inner cities, Blaze.

Us uneducated poors who grew up in it dont know anything and we just live in a bubble, yeah?

Gotta love the sheltered, ivory tower liberals and their perception of reality.

You could be screaming through a megaphone....they still wont hear you.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

pffft

Fuck off MurDICK.. Don't tell me how to feel until you've lived in my shoes.. mmmkay? ;)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should hate poor people then. Poor people all over the world are the ones that commit most non-white collar crime.

I'm not saying all poor people are criminals, clearly that's not true. But I bet almost every single non-white collar criminal in this country grew up in poverty.

Now, they make steal your car, tv, and other shit...but the people that steal your livelihood, your healthcare and your future. Well, those white collar criminals are on Wall Street and DC.

FACTS
Lil.. I'm not going to budge on the way I feel UNTIL I am shown otherwise that these people can be decent human beings. I had a (and I'll be nice) black man as a boss.. Well educated, high salary, that DID NOT come into work because he didn't have to. He knew that he could play the race card and his superiors wouldn't touch him :/ He was exactly right!! They knew he was committing fraud (paid for not being there) and did nothing about it. :/ Am I a rotten bitch because I don't like a certain race because of my life experiences? sigh. I have story after story of EDUCATED/RICH blacks that just CAN NOT DO THE RIGHT THING! Perhaps that will change someday.. I'm still waiting..

Of course I don't believe you're rotten.

But why do you think an entire race of people need to prove anything to you? You can live your life out as you see fit and it won't make a bit of difference to black people.

I've known good and bad people of every gender, ethnic group (including my own), class etc.

Humans can be rotten, humans can be good, end of story for me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll never forget how I was punched in the gut for no reason one day. Just out the blue, some nigger punched me, and ran away.
Say, Blasétard, I remember one time my older brother, out of the blue, punched me in the gut (it doubled me over too). Do you think it was because I am white?

You know we are not left. We dont blame anything on the RACE of anyone.

And guess what? Raven isnt either. I know what shes saying 100 percent. YOU guys hear what you want and because you dont understand lower socioeconomic culture you take the easy way. Blame race and label people accordingly while feeding the very fucking problems that are destroying people.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

pffft

Fuck off MurDICK.. Don't tell me how to feel until you've lived in my shoes.. mmmkay? ;)
You might want to take that view through another person's eyes, Ravin.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

FACTS

you think rich white attorneys don’t do this shit?

you’re a shook ass racist cunt

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACTS

you think rich white attorneys don’t do this shit?

you’re a shook ass racist cunt

Okay girls, stop it!

Raven isn't a cunt and neither are you Murdock.

Let's have a productive discussion, yeah?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pffft

Dude she told me once "you are from metro Detroit... I thought you were educated"

Ummm....bitch I AM educated. I fucking LIVED in it.

Let's all take a seat and listen to the rich white girl who affords private school tell us what the hood is like because she banged a drug dealer back in HS. They never fail to deliver.

Let us white trash peasents get "eDuCasHiOnS". Our betters are speaking.

I was just banging dope down there. I didn't learn it on a pretty uni campus. SILLY ME.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pffft

You might want to take that view through another person's eyes, Ravin.

Translation: "you need to see this through our pampered suburban eyes.....forget what you know"

Again.....our betters are speaking.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"The results suggest that it is the poverty and low income level, rather than income inequality, that is positively related to homicide rates." (from Study in China) - very few blacks there, lmao

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Income inequality and unemployment rate increases crime rate while trade openness supports to decrease crime rate. Crime rate substantially increases income inequality while health expenditures decrease poverty headcount ratio. Per capita income is influenced by high poverty incidence, whereas health expenditures and trade factor both amplify per capita income across countries. The results of pro-poor growth analysis show that though the crime rate decreases in the years 2000–2004 and 2010–2014, while the growth phase was anti-poor due to unequal distribution of income. Pro-poor education and health trickle down to the lower income strata group for the years 2010–2014, as education and health reforms considerably reduce crime rate during the time period." (This study was done across 16 countries)

So, for those that disagree, where's your data and not your feelz?

I dont have "data", but I just wanna say, I grew up super fucking poor. Did it make me wanna steal, beat up people, and do general no good? No, quite the opposite!

Perhaps, in this study of yours, those "poor" people didnt have good family upbringing. That does happen in those poor communities. It was THOSE that I saw with poor family upbringing, that would do those bad things. Simply put, they didnt get their asses whipped enough!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay girls, stop it!
Keep those werdz in mind always. (winkydink smiley)

Wize they are.

Yes yes you enlightened geniuses have done a BANG up job solving poverty and crime. All that democrat/prog leadership is just speaking volumes!!

Let me know the next time you gotta drive down your states MKL BLVD if you locked your car doors or not, white bread. I bet you have a really nice man purse.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's just it.. She's a privileged, sheltered white drunken biatch. Thinks she know ALL.. pffft!!!. I'd like to dump her ass off in the middle of Detroit and see where that gets her. BAHAHA... They'd rip that bitch apart ;) Like I said.. I base my beliefs ON WHAT I HAVE LIVED.. and she can't change that .. so fuck her!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The results suggest that it is the poverty and low income level, rather than income inequality, that is positively related to homicide rates." (from Study in China) - very few blacks there, lmao

"Income inequality and unemployment rate increases crime rate while trade openness supports to decrease crime rate. Crime rate substantially increases income inequality while health expenditures decrease poverty headcount ratio. Per capita income is influenced by high poverty incidence, whereas health expenditures and trade factor both amplify per capita income across countries. The results of pro-poor growth analysis show that though the crime rate decreases in the years 2000–2004 and 2010–2014, while the growth phase was anti-poor due to unequal distribution of income. Pro-poor education and health trickle down to the lower income strata group for the years 2010–2014, as education and health reforms considerably reduce crime rate during the time period." (This study was done across 16 countries)

I dont have "data", but I just wanna say, I grew up super fucking poor. Did it make me wanna steal, beat up people, and do general no good? No, quite the opposite!

Perhaps, in this study of yours, those "poor" people didnt have good family upbringing. That does happen in those poor communities. It was THOSE that I saw with poor family upbringing, that would do those bad things. Simply put, they didnt get their asses whipped enough!

Democrats wont let families get enough welfare to survive so single parenthood is heavily incentivized.

And make no mistake......its intentional at this point. I have NO good faith in these people and NEVER will again.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That's just it.. She's a privileged, sheltered white drunken biatch. Thinks she know ALL.. pffft!!!. I'd like to dump her ass off in the middle of Detroit and see where that gets her. BAHAHA... They'd rip that bitch apart ;) Like I said.. I base my beliefs ON WHAT I HAVE LIVED.. and she can't change that .. so fuck her!!!!!!

well, that’s your first mistake for living in a ghetto dump

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are not everyone and not everyone is you. Do I say those people are doing the right thing? No, but it is common enough across many cultures to inform me that it's not a RACE issue.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well, that’s your first mistake for living in a ghetto dump

People can't help being poor, come on now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh man. Honestly? Even the viscious way she attacked me and used my own daughter as a weapon?

I wouldnt dump her in the D. She wouldnt last a day. She doesnt even have a concept of how barbaric it REALLY is down there.

These people genuinely believe data and stats are correct. They will NOT hear anyone tell them how under reported the violent crime is.

She would get turned out, murdered and chucked in the Detroit River......known to the locals as the crack whore cemetary.

I have no ill will or vengeance towards any of these pricks. It's not worth it.