Seriously, Nobody Mention Race

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is a black establishment shill.

You wont see any other shills here address it. And if they do now after reading my post? It's to manipulate to make themselves look less partisan.

I posted the same thing, crickets. They posted some dumb less important story about a Republican acting poorly and being disciplined by other Republicans as a way of saying all Republicans are horrible.

While again completely ignoring serious and brutal deeds done by those on their "team".

I guess the difference is that we dont ignore sleezy and harmful things done by those who try to represent us......and they will ignore rape and abuse as it suits them because of how badly they want "power" and to force their ideas on everyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All young girls need to watch that.

he definitely has holes in his brains.

Notice how none of them will even touch this?

Two threads. Totally ignored.

But FALSE politically motivated accusations against Republicans would be JUMPED on.

They think this is normal. Just more American "blood sport" politics. Total disregard of humanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And once you have a kid/s to them, you're stuck.

Men abusive like that will hurt the kids to spite the mother. They will try to hold the mother hostage using the kids.

Sad. For a long time men in sports have been known to be abusive. Dont know why that is....but it is.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And so are men cops married to female cops in Australia, admitted the chief, she cop in Victoria, Australia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And so are men cops married to female cops in Australia, admitted the chief, she cop in Victoria, Australia.

I think it's the same here, police have higher rates of domestic abuse.

You know a lot of them could benefit from ongoing counseling and access to mental health services to cope with the high stress nature of their job and the traumas they experience... but it's so stigmatized they can lose their jobs if they seem "mentally ill".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Michelle Obama used therapists to keep her marriage together... and Obama was made to go too. She said mental health checkups were equivalent to physical checks ups and everyone should do them

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All young girls need to watch that.

he definitely has holes in his brains.

Actually Prowler it's less a matter of race than it is all these young girls being attracted to all those 'hunks'. They think they'll protect them too. So they invite them in their dens unsuspectingly sleeping with a wild animal or pit bull.

And what they get is someone who overpowers or devours them.

I've known White guys who've beaten up their women too.

I've seen them do it.

SO race is not a factor.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Michelle Obama used therapists to keep her marriage together... and Obama was made to go too. She said mental health checkups were equivalent to physical checks ups and everyone should do them

I've often thought that Michelle Obama looked like such a dog. And a nasty one at that.

Perhaps she never realized it, but she must have been a large part of the problem herself.

And to think with the money, good looks and education Barrack has he could have had any woman he wanted Black White or other.

I get the feeling that Barrack is actually or bisexual that he was attracted to such a butch woman like Michelle.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've often thought that Michelle Obama looked like such a dog. And a nasty one at that.

Perhaps she never realized it, but she must have been a large part of the problem herself.

And to think with the money, good looks and education Barrack has he could have had any woman he wanted Black White or other.

I get the feeling that Barrack is actually or bisexual that he was attracted to such a butch woman like Michelle.

Jesus Christ! :facepalm:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I never liked Michelle Obama.

But I guess that's just my own personal bias.

I thought Condoleezza Rice was somewhat attractive tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya think?!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rice is indeed very lovely. Michelle Obama looks like a very tough lady. Like she wears the pants. However, I am sure she did best.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rice is indeed very lovely. Michelle Obama looks like a very tough lady. Like she wears the pants. However, I am sure she did best.

Maybe it is that toughness which drove and enabled Barrack to become President. Hillary with Bill Clinton as well.

I heard Hillary was actually a lesbian.

So perhaps in both cases they were just marriages of convenience

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think Rice is lovely. I don't think she's ugly either. I think she's average looking.

As black female "leaders" looks go, I think Atlanta's mayor, Keisha Lance Bottoms is attractive.

1017_AtlantaMayorBottoms_KeishaLanceBottomsCampaign_courtesy.jpg

DDT

Factory Bastard

Michelle was actually born Michael, and is a male to female tranny. Obama is a homosexual, and to this day him and Michael have passionate, sweaty, smelly, anal sex on a regular basis.

Joan Rivers tried to out them, but she was executed by the global powers, as the secret had to remain secret!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, I find your commentary about women to be misogynistic. You portray women in very negative light.

And yet the post about Michelle Obama s troubled marriage implies that it was Barracks fault when it's possible that she may have been the problem not him.

Not saying this is true but you to have question these he said she said narratives.

That's not even being subjective but objective

I suspect there was a lot of tension because Barrack was getting all the Attention and Michelle couldnt stand playing 2nd fiddle to him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I voted for Obama in 2008. And I regretted it fast. I hate the Obama's. Smug, dishonest scammers.

The school lunch was horrid. That was bad....but it's far from the worst they did.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, I find your commentary about women to be misogynistic. You portray women in very negative light.

And yet the post about Michelle Obama s troubled marriage implies that it was Barracks fault when it's possible that she may have been the problem not him.

Not saying this is true but you to have question these he said she said narratives.

That's not even being subjective but objective

I suspect there was a lot of tension because Barrack was getting all the Attention and Michelle couldnt stand playing 2nd fiddle to him.

Why would she think she was second fiddle when she wasn't even voted in? Nah, I don't think it's that,...it's something, but not that... maybe she'll write a book one day. I see her as business, and no-nonsense-like. A bit dull.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think Rice is lovely. I don't think she's ugly either. I think she's average looking.

As black female "leaders" looks go, I think Atlanta's mayor, Keisha Lance Bottoms is attractive.

1017_AtlantaMayorBottoms_KeishaLanceBottomsCampaign_courtesy.jpg

I think she is stunning... And she looks genuinely happy from within.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Obongo's wife is clearly a post-op trannie.

What was the name of that old celebrity Jewess who said as much on camera?

Fuck knows, it was Lulzy though.