Seriously….,

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly the reason I don’t come here often is because we go a whole lot of hatred going on. Yeah it’s fantastic to vent but gdi can we be civil and not racist, homophonic, like get the fuck over it. Paedos never ever have a place. I, we all need positivity. And ladies, I see it from y’all. Keep it up! I expected crack meth head comment tbh cause I’m tiny. But…. I got love sooo I’m going to stick around. I know drama drives this board but we can lift each other too. Fuck you very much and good night!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly the reason I don’t come here often is because we go a whole lot of hatred going on. Yeah it’s fantastic to vent but gdi can we be civil and not racist, homophonic, like get the fuck over it. Paedos never ever have a place. I, we all need positivity. And ladies, I see it from y’all. Keep it up! I expected crack meth head comment tbh cause I’m tiny. But…. I got love sooo I’m going to stick around. I know drama drives this board but we can lift each other too. Fuck you very much and good night!
remember what a bitch i was when i first showed up here? lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Jeannie, post:
[/QUOTE]
remember what a bitch i was when i first showed up here? lol
[/QUOTE]

Was ?