Marianne Williamson? Seriously?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You may be wondering why some "lefty independent" (extensions of the DNC PR office) are trying sooo hard to make Marianne Williamson a thing. I know it boggled me at first.

Then I realized: they *need* a new Bernie; someone to generate revolutionary energy (carefully managed to focus on republicans, of course) that can later, once it's too late to start over and their pre-selected candidate is elevated to the nomination, be funneled back into the democrat party.

They have no intention of reforming. They have no intention of representing people instead of oligarchs and empire. They have no intention of acknowledging much less remedying their own corruption.

It's a calculated and disingenuous ploy to forestall any momentum or even speculation toward a solution outside the duopoly.

It's the same ol' shit they always do.

The democrat party is where progressive movements go to be neutralized, murdered, and buried in an unmarked grave.

Don't fall for it.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems certainly want a Trojan horse to motivate the far left and eventually to smile and fold into the corrupt DNC. They WILL make sure their candidate wins though using super delegates as well as dirty tricks like how Debbie Wasserman Schultz at the DNC gave Hillary all of the debate questions before the debate but didn't do the same for Bernie. They are corrupt and their corruption defines them.