Nobody Mention Race

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What I've seen first hand is how Niggers hate Asians. I went to the grocery store and watched the meat counter person (who was black) deny an Asian service.. saying she was out of everything the Asian was asking for. The lady finally gave up and left. I went to the counter and requested one of the same things and was given my order. I've witnessed things like this over and over here. I live close to AnnArbor, Mi.. where there is a HUGE Asian population going to school at UofM.. Not sure if this all stems from Covid or wth is going on?, but it is blatant racism. Fuck you all who say niggers are racist ..

I lived in the progressive toilet called Ann Arbor before when I went to live with my dad. I worked at the comedy club waitressing for a few months.

I fucking hate Ann Arbor. And Detroit.

Isnt it funny how these white leftists, all of whom brag about being uni educated and using that uni education to assume some authority in every discussion....have absolutely no idea what the reality is on the streets? What actually happens, what the real problems are? Look how dismissive they are about School Choice and opportunity zones. If they had ANY genuine care, they would be fighting FOR those things.

They got their narrative and they are yearning so hard for the civil rights era that they are manufacturing problems to "fight" rather than even listening to what the real problems are.

Honestly I don't even want to care anymore. So I'm not going to. I vote for things needed to help people and they shit all over it and then create additional problems and even destruction of entire communities and it really is the saddest shit. Fixing the problems is more out reach today than it was and the progress yo yo is too just too sad. You finally get somewhere, then it all gets set way back.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Raven, your conclusion doesn't follow from your premises.

Just sayin'.

On the op, knee-jerk reaction to this kind of video, meant to induce outrage on the part of those who consistently fail to distinguish between outliers and the mainstream when it comes to behavioural issues, is part of the problem.

A simple definition of racism is this: judging a whole ethnic group on the basis of behaviours exhibited by the few.

Don't let some bad apples spoil what you think of the lot.

DSC-0390.jpg
You aren't going to change my mind on this topic, Blurt. I base my opinions on real-life experiences dealing with these low-life, subhuman savages. I had a family member stripped down to his underwear at gunpoint all so they could steal his coat, watch jewelry.. I have WORKED with niggers, who are ALWAYS on the take.. I have never met one that was truly a decent human being. Perhaps one day I will, but it hasn't happened yet and until then, I stand by my beliefs :)

I wish we had a reality show where these white educated leftists had to live a year in a cheap somewhat livable house on like the "local" part of McNichols.

See how that degree stands up to the real deal.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I use to deliver pizzas for 10 years. This was over 10 years ago I stopped. I doubt I would these days, as anti-white has gotten way worse.

During that time, I was robbed, by a black guy. Also, another time, a black guy gave me counterfeit bills, which I had to turn in to the police, which also was like robbing from me, because company policy made me eat the loss out of my pocket. Same with bad checks, which we had to quit accepting all together. They would use Starter checks, which of course were empty accounts. They would also get mad if you didnt take the bad check. But if I take a bad check, I have to pay for it.

Now, lets talk attitude....

Its not 8 out of 10, nor 9 out of 10, its a weird ratio of 8.5 out of 10, that would give me an attitude every time. Never any politeness. I could take their order on the phone, be pleasant as can be, give them the best discount, make the pizza myself... and I made damn good ones, deliver it in less than 30 minutes, ask how they were doing, and the reply was always "how much", without a smile. They would never tip a single penny. I had a rule, where I didnt carry "change" change, so I could try and at least get the coins as a tip. Nope, they would get an attitude, and search the house, or go to their car for change, to make sure I got not even a penny. Then think of the kids, happy to see the pizza man right? Yes, but then the parents would tell them "dont be nice to that WHITE man". They literally taught their kids to hate whitey. Wasnt right. The only blacks that treated me right, were the ones that acted white.

And those are just a few examples from delivering, but there was much much more.

Pro tip, Blaze: change out of your Civil War re-enactment costume BEFORE heading in to work at the pizzeria. YW!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.

On the op, knee-jerk reaction to this kind of video, meant to induce outrage on the part of those who consistently fail to distinguish between outliers and the mainstream when it comes to behavioural issues, is part of the problem.

A simple definition of racism is this: judging a whole ethnic group on the basis of behaviours exhibited by the few.

DSC-0390.jpg
You aren't going to change my mind on this topic, Blurt. I base my opinions on real-life experiences dealing with these low-life, subhuman savages. I had a family member stripped down to his underwear at gunpoint all so they could steal his coat, watch jewelry.. I have WORKED with niggers, who are ALWAYS on the take.. I have never met one that was truly a decent human being. Perhaps one day I will, but it hasn't happened yet and until then, I stand by my beliefs :)

I wish we had a reality show where these white educated leftists had to live a year in a cheap somewhat livable house on like the "local" part of McNichols.

Oh man that would be so awesome hahaha.

Do you remember that Dave Chappelle skit, where they switched up the Real World tv show? They put a white dude in an all black environment. They killed his ass lol.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Heh. No, can't say I saw that one.

I'm just reminded of Bruce Willis in one of the Die Hard films carrying a sandwich board into the heart of Harlem with a sign on it that said, "I Hate Niggers."

Hazardous to one's health, I'd say.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I use to deliver pizzas for 10 years. This was over 10 years ago I stopped. I doubt I would these days, as anti-white has gotten way worse.

During that time, I was robbed, by a black guy. Also, another time, a black guy gave me counterfeit bills, which I had to turn in to the police, which also was like robbing from me, because company policy made me eat the loss out of my pocket. Same with bad checks, which we had to quit accepting all together. They would use Starter checks, which of course were empty accounts. They would also get mad if you didnt take the bad check. But if I take a bad check, I have to pay for it.

Its not 8 out of 10, nor 9 out of 10, its a weird ratio of 8.5 out of 10, that would give me an attitude every time. Never any politeness. I could take their order on the phone, be pleasant as can be, give them the best discount, make the pizza myself... and I made damn good ones, deliver it in less than 30 minutes, ask how they were doing, and the reply was always "how much", without a smile. They would never tip a single penny. I had a rule, where I didnt carry "change" change, so I could try and at least get the coins as a tip. Nope, they would get an attitude, and search the house, or go to their car for change, to make sure I got not even a penny. Then think of the kids, happy to see the pizza man right? Yes, but then the parents would tell them "dont be nice to that WHITE man". They literally taught their kids to hate whitey. Wasnt right. The only blacks that treated me right, were the ones that acted white.

And those are just a few examples from delivering, but there was much much more.

Pro tip, Blaze: change out of your Civil War re-enactment costume BEFORE heading in to work at the pizzeria. YW!

Ahem, I didnt even own a Confederate flag back then lol.

How about this.....

I lived in Section 8 apartments with my mom til I turned 18. Wanna know how many whites started fights with me, and how many blacks? 0-3

Wanna know how many times I've had stuff stolen from me? Or how many times my car was broken into?

This is when I was a wigger too lol! Dressed in African colors and listened to Wu Tang and shit lol. Because of where I lived, its what all my friends were into. I'd post a pic, but if you cant handle my whiteness, you dont deserve me at my blackness, lol.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg

Do you remember that Dave Chappelle skit, where they switched up the Real World tv show? They put a white dude in an all black environment. They killed his ass lol.
You know, Blasétard, I do live in close proximity to poor people of black and of white persuasions, have worked with people from all over the world, every race and religion. I think the great determining factor in character is personal economy and education. I've known plenty of black people who were trustworthy, hard working and respectable in every way, and
I've known plenty of shitty white folks too.
..enyway - living near to black people, as I have most of my adult life has not turned me into a conservative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg

Yep.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg

You know, Blasétard, I do live in close proximity to poor people of black and of white persuasions, have worked with people from all over the world, every race and religion. I think the great determining factor in character is personal economy and education. I've known plenty of black people who were trustworthy, hard working and respectable in every way, and
..enyway - living near to black people, as I have most of my adult life has not turned me into conservative.

Which is why you guys fight so hard to take away education and job opportunities from inner cities while calling those of us who voted in favor of them "disgusting pigs".

Yanno cuz "cons!!! Cons are baaaddd!!!".

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah the main reason for the anti-white hatred in the US is because of the Jew media and academia parrotting We was Kangz propaganda and CRT, riling up the exotics and making them believe that whitey is to blame for all their problems.

So much to talk about in this thread lol. I'll just roll with your quote, since I cant watch the video right now lol.

You are right!

It wasnt so bad when over 50 companies owned the media nearly 2 decades ago, but whittled down to 6 in the past decade. Thats a lot of control.

@Blurt , I never hate an entire race, but I will say, with the blacks here, its more than a few. Allow me....

:(

I lived in NJ as a little kid.... right across one of the bridges to Philly. Our neighbourhood was full of every make and model and us kids were dying to play with each other. We mostly did... but I'll never forget the former Black Panther member and then mom who said horrible stuff to my face.

The mum was full on Black Panthers....

Stuff like I was the devil.... I was the unclean... I was going to ruin their family. That's what her kids relayed to me. I was 5 or 6 years old at the time.

Eventually, I told my mum, and she suggested I avoid the entire family....but I couldn't do that because the eldest (Jamal) was really cool/nice but his younger brother was going to be a future member of Antifa/BLM....

Yet our next door neighbours were a retired black couple who loved spoiling us white kids any way they could....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How about this.....

I lived in Section 8 apartments with my mom til I turned 18. Wanna know how many whites started fights with me, and how many blacks? 0-3

Wanna know how many times I've had stuff stolen from me? Or how many times my car was broken into?

This is when I was a wigger too lol! Dressed in African colors and listened to Wu Tang and shit lol. Because of where I lived, its what all my friends were into. I'd post a pic, but if you cant handle my whiteness, you dont deserve me at my blackness, lol.

You need a uni education to know what kind of issues are faced by the poor people in inner cities, Blaze.

Us uneducated poors who grew up in it dont know anything and we just live in a bubble, yeah?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How about this.....

You need a uni education to know what kind of issues are faced by the poor people in inner cities, Blaze.

Us uneducated poors who grew up in it dont know anything and we just live in a bubble, yeah?

Gotta love the sheltered, ivory tower liberals and their perception of reality.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I truly hate that I hate.. but what else can I do? Like I said.. I base my beliefs on what I know and what I have lived. I just don't randomly hate people... It's just been my life experience with this race, sadly.. I guess it's hard for me to explain to someone who lives in a comfortable all white demographical location and has the privilege to be sheltered and safe.. but I live 15 minutes west of Detroit, where they come to the burbs to commit their crimes ... Home invasions, carjacking. etc.. :/

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

How about this.....

My dad did well but I still left home for weeks at a time, living on Tina's dollar for 3 burrito, Boons Farm, and Ramen noodles at migrant camps....

...the most free sense of my life.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg

..enyway - living near to black people, as I have most of my adult life has not turned me into a conservative.

Dont assume that you know me, just because I divulged a few details.

Yes, I know there is some good black people. Yes, I know that there is shitty white people. Niggers come in all shades, my nigga.

Im barely a CON too. I am Libertarian. Niggers didnt cause that, corrupt politicians and elites caused that, knee grow.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just sayin'.

DSC-0390.jpg

If you can think and reason life's unpleasant or frightening experiences through the pre-frontal cortex and not the initial response by the amygdala, you realize that you were vulnerable to an individual or even several individuals and not a race.

But that requires a properly functioning brain.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am Libertarian
Oh, so you're near unto an anarchist. You know there was good reason the nations of Europe hunted down and exterminated the anarchists in the 19th century.

Oh, and btw - I may not know you..
..but I know your kind.

My kind would easily sink a pole into your chest cavity because you have no self respect or front.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I truly hate that I hate.. but what else can I do? Like I said.. I base my beliefs on what I know and what I have lived. I just don't randomly hate people... It's just been my life experience with this race, sadly.. I guess it's hard for me to explain to someone who lives in a comfortable all white demographical location and has the privilege to be sheltered and safe.. but I live 15 minutes west of Detroit, where they come to the burbs to commit their crimes ... Home invasions, carjacking. etc.. :/

You should hate poor people then. Poor people all over the world are the ones that commit most non-white collar crime.

It's not the race that's the problem, it's the class.

I'm not saying all poor people are criminals, clearly that's not true. But I bet almost every single non-white collar criminal in this country grew up in poverty.

Now, they make steal your car, tv, and other shit...but the people that steal your livelihood, your healthcare and your future. Well, those white collar criminals are on Wall Street and DC.

FACTS

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah the main reason for the anti-white hatred in the US is because of the Jew media and academia parrotting We was Kangz propaganda and CRT, riling up the exotics and making them believe that whitey is to blame for all their problems.

So much to talk about in this thread lol. I'll just roll with your quote, since I cant watch the video right now lol.

You are right!

It wasnt so bad when over 50 companies owned the media nearly 2 decades ago, but whittled down to 6 in the past decade. Thats a lot of control.

@Blurt , I never hate an entire race, but I will say, with the blacks here, its more than a few. Allow me....

:(

I lived in NJ as a little kid.... right across one of the bridges to Philly. Our neighbourhood was full of every make and model and us kids were dying to play with each other. We mostly did... but I'll never forget the former Black Panther member and then mom who said horrible stuff to my face.

The mum was full on Black Panthers....

Stuff like I was the devil.... I was the unclean... I was going to ruin their family. That's what her kids relayed to me. I was 5 or 6 years old at the time.

Eventually, I told my mum, and she suggested I avoid the entire family....but I couldn't do that because the eldest (Jamal) was really cool/nice but his younger brother was going to be a future member of Antifa/BLM....

Yet our next door neighbours were a retired black couple who loved spoiling us white kids any way they could....

Damn, that is sad, aint right.

As kids, we dont see race, we see other kids to play with.

Much like before the War of Northern Aggression, slaves and white kids all played together.

Your story reminded me of when I was 6 too. I was literally the only white kid in the school. I'll never forget how I was punched in the gut for no reason one day. Just out the blue, some nigger punched me, and ran away.

That was my first incident with violence towards me. It made me sad, cause I loved everyone, why would someone be so hateful with me?

I'll never forget the time, the teacher said to this one kid "booooy, you so deaf, you need to clean the wax out 'dem ears! You got enough wax in 'dem ears to wax this whole floor!" hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How about this.....

Lol, yeah, cause Unis know everything....... NOT!!!!

Who goes to Unis anyway..... not people like me from the ghetto! Its people who lived "comfy".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You know then.

My dad use to hate Mexicans. I would tell him "but Dad, they are SO much better than the niggers!" lol. Mexicans always treat me really good. Most are hard working people too, that love their families.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know then.

My dad use to hate Mexicans. I would tell him "but Dad, they are SO much better than the niggers!" lol. Mexicans always treat me really good. Most are hard working people too, that love their families.

Why did he hate us? And did he ever change his attitude about us?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I'll never forget how I was punched in the gut for no reason one day. Just out the blue, some nigger punched me, and ran away.
Say, Blasétard, I remember one time my older brother, out of the blue, punched me in the gut (it doubled me over too). Do you think it was because I am white?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You know then.

Why did he hate us? And did he ever change his attitude about us?

I didnt grow up with my dad, so I honestly dont know why. Nah, he went to the grave like that. I tried my best to take up for the Mexican people lolol.

Even delivering pizzas, they tipped me better than the rich whiteys.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll never forget how I was punched in the gut for no reason one day. Just out the blue, some nigger punched me, and ran away.
Say, Blasétard, I remember one time my older brother, out of the blue, punched me in the gut (it doubled me over too). Do you think it was because I am white?

It was because he saw you as a pussy, and was just trying to toughen you up. Shame it didnt work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"The results suggest that it is the poverty and low income level, rather than income inequality, that is positively related to homicide rates." (from Study in China) - very few blacks there, lmao

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Income inequality and unemployment rate increases crime rate while trade openness supports to decrease crime rate. Crime rate substantially increases income inequality while health expenditures decrease poverty headcount ratio. Per capita income is influenced by high poverty incidence, whereas health expenditures and trade factor both amplify per capita income across countries. The results of pro-poor growth analysis show that though the crime rate decreases in the years 2000–2004 and 2010–2014, while the growth phase was anti-poor due to unequal distribution of income. Pro-poor education and health trickle down to the lower income strata group for the years 2010–2014, as education and health reforms considerably reduce crime rate during the time period." (This study was done across 16 countries)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So, for those that disagree, where's your data and not your feelz?