Not to mention Israel's declaration of war against Hamas

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apples and oranges. Why do yoo hate Jewish children?
Stop it with your nonsense. I don't believe in trolling this kind of stuff. I am anti-war, on all sides. I do not believe in massacring anyone, ever. STFU, you little twat.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Though the terrorist attacks are abhorrent, Israel doesn't stop encroaching on Palestinian territory. They literally want to drive them into the sea.

Abhorrent? 40 decapitated babies ALONE is enough to nuke the bastards.

You’re actually making excuses for the BEHEADING of infants.

Here’s hoping Israel wipes Gaza off the fucking map for those “abhorrent” attacks aka beheading innocent BABIES.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Israel really pisses me off.

The beheading of innocent BABIES pisses me off.

I’ll tell you what tho…

If Israel pisses you off to the point that you’re blinded to how fucking EVIL it is to behead babies and rape and murder innocent women, maybe you should go join the front line at Gaza. Since you support Hamas kid killing scumbags.

I hope Israel blows up every single one of those goat fucking towelheads.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here’s hoping Israel wipes Gaza off the fucking map for those “abhorrent” attacks aka beheading innocent BABIES.
Solid thoughts Erica. I thought you were a Jew hater? Glad to see you came around.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How many Palestinian babies are allowed to be murdered by Israelis before anyone in the West gives a shit?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The beheading of innocent BABIES pisses me off.

I’ll tell you what tho…

If Israel pisses you off to the point that you’re blinded to how fucking EVIL it is to behead babies and rape and murder innocent women, maybe you should go join the front line at Gaza. Since you support Hamas kid killing scumbags.

I hope Israel blows up every single one of those goat fucking towelheads.
Where did I ever say, or even suggest, that I am blinded to how evil it is to decapitate babies? Where did I say that it was OK for any of this to happen? I did not say that, ever. You need to learn the difference between believing something is OK and understanding the concept of blowback. Blowback doesn't justify anything. It's just an explanation for how things get to this point. Israel has murdered plenty of Palestinian babies, and the Palestinians are just as horrified by that fact as the Israelis are horrified by the murders they have suffered. They're ALL reacting to horror. I am NOT SAYING IT'S OK. Please get that straight. I don't like it when people put words in my mouth that I never said or thought.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop it with your nonsense. I don't believe in trolling this kind of stuff. I am anti-war, on all sides. I do not believe in massacring anyone, ever. STFU, you little twat.
I would like to reiterate what I said up there to the one-track Weeg ^^^^^^. To anyone who suggests that I am excusing Hamas, please read the above again and check yourself to make sure you understand it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How many Palestinian babies are allowed to be murdered by Israelis before anyone in the West gives a shit?

I’ve never heard of Israel cutting off any infants heads. Post proof? Cuz there is plenty footage of murdered Israeli babies on Twitter right now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I'm not. You're nuts. Go get your prescription filled.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Says the person who has aborted their own, and suggested their own daughter do the same. :o

Ok, AND? What the fuck does abortion have to do with murder, rape of innocent women and babies? Take your leftard, scumbag kid killing beliefs and shove em up your geriatric ass, you bitter old hag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, AND? What the fuck does abortion have to do with murder, rape of innocent women and babies? Take your leftard, scumbag kid killing beliefs and shove em up your geriatric ass, you bitter old hag.

I don't know what the fuck your emotional problems are but I have nothing to do with any slaughter of innocents. I think Hamas needs to be eradicated, by whatever means necessary.

That doesn't mean that I want dead Jews or dead Palestinian civilians, babies, children, women and elderly. It's evil. Never said it wasn't.

So don't come here and give me shit when I haven't done a fucking thing to anyone, fuck off.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Matthew (5:38-41): “Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.”

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Now can you people get back to making excuses for Hamas?

"Israel doesn't stop encroaching on Palestinian territory. They literally want to drive them into the sea."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Lily makes excuse for Palestinians.

The only Palestinians doing evil shit is Hamas.

So Hamas is the only identifiable group of Palestinians who anyone needs to make excuses for....

So obviously @Lily was making excuse for Hamas.

But hey, I will give @Lily the benefit of the doubt. Not really, I think it would be funny to see her try to weasel out of making excuses for Hamas.

So @Lily, if you were making excuses for Palestinians, but not Hamas, what actions by non-Hamas Palestinians were you making excuse for?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I expect the MSM to pivot from evil white men to evil islam any time now.

chooseside.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Netanyahu is very Trump like. Really turns me off, as it does for many Israelis, and Jews in the US.