Not to mention Israel's declaration of war against Hamas

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Israel has been treating Palestinians like animals for decades now, and pulling all kinds of nasty shit. Israel are occupiers in the region. I am not anti-semitic. I AM anti-Israeli policy. But there has long been a propagandistic edict for all of Israel's allies to claim anti-semitism when anyone disagrees with Israeli policies.

I watched something on IG yesterday that said Israel is a fortress and there has been conflict for many months following up to this.

I just read Israel bombed a Gaza school and hospital. These are war crimes.

This is a crisis situation.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched something on IG yesterday that said Israel is a fortress and there has been conflict for many months following up to this.

Hi Murdy :)

Yeah, it's awful. Of all of the damn places to hit. A hospital ffs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yeah, it's awful. Of all of the damn places to hit. A hospital ffs.

Hamas hit its own hospital with a stray missile.

Well, it is assumed that it was a stray missile, i.e. a mistake.

With these radical Muslims you never know. They will do just about anything to sway public opinion.

Time to Shut Down Palestine for good. Clear the Muslims out. Open the border to Egypt where their fellow Sunni Muslims had been given an unoccupied place to live by a generous Israel way back in 1967.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

But by who? Its against the GCAW to place military positions in schools and hospitals iow use human shields. I had to learn the rules of war when I enlisted, its amazing how many people parrot it and get it wrong.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, indeed. Israel has been committing war crimes against Palestine for decades.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Dark Brandon protects the Holy Lands!

First on CNN: US Navy warship near Yemen intercepts multiple missiles, US officials say​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
knights-templar-symbol-with-super-grungy-textures-prints.jpg

547edab977543bc402d4a4f7a9c4b2e3_1024x1024.jpg
800px-Polish_king_John_III_Sobieski_on_horseback%2C_c_1704%2C_Royal_Castle_Museum.jpg
Charles-Martel-Photo.jpg