Up against the wall, redneck mothers...here's the word from SCOTUS

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Old Jake here was a platoon ditcher in Vietnam. Did you know that? Got scared and petro by a bunch of slipper wearing rice farmers with bows and arrows. It's cowards like him who, despite having the most awesome weaponry on the planet, caused us to lose the war to a bunch of 5ft 2 insects

now you know.

I know, you lifted this off of Gurk's clipboard. Except he knew how to do it without crossing the line. What you have composed here is completely untrue from end to end, an utter fiction that at least serves the purpose of letting me know that your ad homs against other posters in this thread are similarly unfactual and indefensible claptrap that have no place in a discussion of politics unless it"s your forum and your thread and you want to carry on that way

So, I'm demanding for the second time that you GTFO this thread. If you want to flame your bullshit take it to Meltdown, like the moderator asked you to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and reduction of federal tax revenues.
As a blue state lib, I say go for it. Let blue states keep their taxes locally, and see what happens to the majority of red states.

:LMAO2:

You can't eat revenue when nobody wants to do business with you! Good luck with your terrace or backyard gardens. Barbed wire might be a thought.

There are more red states than blue, and they actually produce things.

You rats need to be cordoned off and literally starved because of your fraud.
Oh, you think only red states will trade with a blue state. That's adorable.

Do you even think, brah.

Food, fuel, industrial chemicals and process oils, you name it, FMCG DC's

How long do you think your local water treatment can continue operating with fuel and chlorine shortages? Lul...

You rats would collapse...

I live in a blue state. Well.....the inner cities are blue and decide every election for us.

They cannot even manage their own schools or communities. The streets are constantly tore up and being "repaired".

And it's the blue states with overcrowded, poorly staffed and poorly prepared hospitals.

They wanna push these policies on the whole country.

Are you kidding me? Red states have lower educational levels, more people on welfare, lower wages, and just far more lying and cheating in general. Don't kid yourself.

Every single red state is doing better than Detroit, Flint, Chicago.....every single leftist blue state with inner cities is shit, Lotus.

Pointing out what you think of red states when someone points out how awful the blue states are ran does not actually change the fact that blue policies are shit. They drive poverty and high crime.

All this supposed racist police brutality ONLY happens in democrat ran blue cities. Inner cities. With poverty. Crime. Gangs. Shit schools.....and schools that are shit EVEN though they get the most money.

Sure there are issues in red states. I think there is a street somewhere in TX with homeless drug addicts living in tents. As far as leftist ran cities have that mess everywhere.

Here in Michigan the only outreaches that actually help these people are all ran by Christians/Catholics who oppose democrats. Every since Eric Trump came and spoke to the people in our states largest outreach and donated to it....we had democrat donors pull out.

No one is interested in really dealing with any of the problems. People care about partisan tribalism. If any "right leaning" policies help anyone....your tribe will fight those and ignore the harm done by the left policies.

Bullshit. Red states have plenty of poverty and crime, and they take money FROM the government that is paid TO the government by blue states. Dovey, you really don't have all your facts straight.

And don't tell me about my tribe. I am not a Dem. I believe in fighting for working Americans, period. I don't believe in any of this other bullshit.

I didnt say red states didnt have crime and poverty.

I said poverty and crime are much higher in blue states. Especailly inner cities.

And it IS.

Inner cities get tons of money from the federal government, Lotus. Inner city schools get MORE funding from the federal government than any other schools.....yet the schools are shit. They have shit for resources.

In Detroit, kids join gangs as early as 9 years old. And you got this....movement....trying to remove police from Detroit schools. Those police make sure the kids get there and get home safely. They give the kids school supplies. They try to mentor them and they are involved in the community. That's a left movement trying to do that. As well as remove funding from Detroit police.

And all these jammed hospitals struggling with shortages from ppe to pharmaceuticals to equipment and staff? They are ALL in blue states. Democrats mismanage every state they run. Whitmer didnt even apply for federal aid for Corona relief and we have thousands of families here who STILL havent received unemployment. And she shoved Covid positive patients into fucking nursing homes.

Is Cuomo gonna let his state get the vaccine or is he gonna continue playing politics?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So, I'm demanding for the second time that you GTFO this thread. If you want to flame your bullshit take it to Meltdown, like the moderator asked you to.
You're demanding? :LMAO:

Are your little girly fist pounding on your desk hard or harder?

Asking for a friend.

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His thread his rules..
But this is Jake's thread. Biggie's PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fascinations are the hijack.
and??
Can I help you understand better what I am reporting about this thread? This is to me an important test of what the moderating practices are going to be on the politics subforum. If you're the guy, it's gonna take more than this.

If this is all you have to offer, no problem. Just say so. I'll find a different button to use.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Jake, I'm demanding you wear a paper bag over your face so you don't scare the smileys

Fuckhead

""demanding"" ROTFLAMO

that one was better than netdead

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His thread his rules..
But this is Jake's thread. Biggie's PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fascinations are the hijack.
and??
Can I help you understand better what I am reporting about this thread? This is to me an important test of what the moderating practices are going to be on the politics subforum. If you're the guy, it's gonna take more than this.

If this is all you have to offer, no problem. Just say so. I'll find a different button to use.

Bet you're not reporting your buttplug buddy despite his offtopic spam posts, eh creature?

And it is THAT type of blantant hypocrisy among you liberal shitrags that causes people not to take you seriously

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Love the title because we all know in the "real world" no democrat would put a redneck motherfucker up against the wall. We are too patriotic. ;)

I guess it's time for me to mention to you that so far I have no reason not to put you into the same category with @Dove and @Biggie Smiles and possibly a few others who seem to think they have the necessary skills to "deal lead" to any old democrat who walked down the street looking for a redneck motherfucker to put up against the wall. Democrats come in all types, and many of them have advanced degrees in lead dealing.

As do I, although I've never been a "democrat" in any official way.

I don't care about dealing lead to anyone until they try to take my fucking right to bear arms. When the government tries to take my shit.....and its the fucking dems pushing for all the gun control which will eventually lead to it, I will be ready. Bet your sweet ass on that. I'm not some simpleton. I don't need anyone to defend me. I can defend myself just fine. That's the difference. That's what I was implying. You wanna talk shit about rednecks.....how about you put your money where your mouth is a give one of us rednecks a go? Liberals/democrats are all fucking bark and no bite. Sit on the porch, Jake. You have no business trying to run with the big dogs.

Nice walk back sister, but what you SAID in the post you picked this fight with was,
"Those motherfuckers would eat lead for breakfast, lunch and dinner."
Say what you mean, mean what you say. If all you were doing was trying to IMPLY something, and someone (me) INFERS something different than what you meant, whose miscommunication is that?

Also, when it comes to rednecks, I AM a big dog. I don't know what you've assumed about where I'm from or where my people come from, but Blaze can tell you so you don't have to take my word for it. I can TALK about rednecks because three/fourths of my ancestors WERE rednecks, and I assure you I can pass just fine when I go and visit them.

What part of what I stated was misleading? They would eat lead, period. Time of day/night doesn't matter. It was completely relevant. My apologies for confusing you. I see everyone has to be politically correct when speaking to you. Something I didn't major in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Love the title because we all know in the "real world" no democrat would put a redneck motherfucker up against the wall. We are too patriotic. ;)

I guess it's time for me to mention to you that so far I have no reason not to put you into the same category with @Dove and @Biggie Smiles and possibly a few others who seem to think they have the necessary skills to "deal lead" to any old democrat who walked down the street looking for a redneck motherfucker to put up against the wall. Democrats come in all types, and many of them have advanced degrees in lead dealing.

I don't care about dealing lead to anyone until they try to take my fucking right to bear arms. When the government tries to take my shit.....and its the fucking dems pushing for all the gun control which will eventually lead to it, I will be ready. Bet your sweet ass on that. I'm not some simpleton. I don't need anyone to defend me. I can defend myself just fine. That's the difference. That's what I was implying. You wanna talk shit about rednecks.....how about you put your money where your mouth is a give one of us rednecks a go? Liberals/democrats are all fucking bark and no bite. Sit on the porch, Jake. You have no business trying to run with the big dogs.

Nice walk back sister, but what you SAID in the post you picked this fight with was,
Say what you mean, mean what you say. If all you were doing was trying to IMPLY something, and someone (me) INFERS something different than what you meant, whose miscommunication is that?

Also, when it comes to rednecks, I AM a big dog. I don't know what you've assumed about where I'm from or where my people come from, but Blaze can tell you so you don't have to take my word for it. I can TALK about rednecks because three/fourths of my ancestors WERE rednecks, and I assure you I can pass just fine when I go and visit them.

What part of what I stated was misleading? They would eat lead, period. Time of day/night doesn't matter. It was completely relevant. My apologies for confusing you. I see everyone has to be politically correct when speaking to you. My apologies. Something I didn't major in.
Watch it... he's gonna report you for lifting up his dress without consent.

Fuckhead is threatening to find a different button and all :LMAO:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
His thread his rules..
and??

More how?..I have no power to ban or isolate to meltdown any member only ADMIN have that privi so the board relys on a reporting system.. so once something is reported first step is a verbal warning then member warnings then perm meltdown.. as for content we dont censor opinion as long as it relates to topic its an opinion and everyone has and is entitled, no matter what side of the fence it comes from.. we dont remove posts or alter posts so to keep it uncensored and keep threads intact

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His thread his rules..
and??

More how?..I have no power to ban or isolate to meltdown any member only ADMIN have that privi so the board relys on a reporting system.. so once something is reported first step is a verbal warning then member warnings then perm meltdown.. as for content we dont censor opinion as long as it relates to topic its an opinion and everyone has and is entitled, no matter what side of the fence it comes from.. we dont remove posts or alter posts so to keep it uncensored and keep threads intact
For the sake of clarity here

If we just happened to take a short trip down memory lane on this thread who would we discover was the first to hijack with off topic content?

And thus is the blantant hypocrisy among these liberal pieces of shit. It's all about selective outrage with them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In three punchy sentences:

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of
complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution.

Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.

All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.
SCOTUS? Fuck you Jake! If I saw you in the street I would rape your hole in the head with a cucumber. You're a dumb cunt! I’ll give you $5.00 to settle my conscience. Pick it up off the fucking floor.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
His thread his rules..
and??

If we just happened to take a short trip down memory lane on this thread who would we discover was the first to hijack with off topic content?

And thus is the blantant hypocrisy among these liberal pieces of shit. It's all about selective outrage with them.

as long as it relates to topic.. OP has the ultimate say since its their thread whether or not they want their thread maintained, so would have to report the infringing posts..

If you need to address something off topic you can drag it into Meltdown with the quote

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His thread his rules..
and??

as long as it relates to topic.. OP has the ultimate say since its their thread whether or not they want their thread maintained, so would have to report the infringing posts..

If you need to address something off topic you can drag it into Meltdown with the quote
Nah, I'm just pointing out the faux concern for site rules and blatant hypocrisy of this forum whiner that's been screeching and moaning like a broken banshee for over a decade now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I understand. I also understand that 300,000 have died of covid, and it seems to be getting worse.

And you do not genuinely care about any of them, Seaboob.

To you, its 300k props to use for your partisanship.

If I die from this virus in the next several months......I do NOT want to be used by left leaners as an excuse to destroy anyones life. I STILL want what is ultimately best for my countrymen and the families in my state.

Which is for children to be in school, private business to be preserved and for people with mental issues to NOT be isolated to the point of suicide.
Oh please, 300 thousand people did not die of this variant of the common flu

I'd be hard pressed to believe so much as 3000 died purely related to COVID alone

this fucking lemming just gobbles up whatever occupydemocrats tell him to gobble up like the good like brain dead lemming he is

Listen to Dr. Kid Humper.
Is that what you call yourself in Costa rica? Dr kid HUmper?

and the parents still bring their kids to your make believe clinic?

People in the jungle are so fucking backwards, I swear

No you ignorant Dwarf. It’s so fitting for a perv like you.
Oh, so you just stick to abducting them from playground eh? You degenerate pedophile

I dont want to heat about your plans Stubby.You just can’t seem to get off your mind
Here in the US abducting children off playgrounds is a crime. Isn't that why you fled the US pedomajor?

There is a region of my anus a tissue simply won't do
is it possible you and that short mouth of yours have some free time

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yes, I can vouch for your Southernness, but sometimes you make me wonder if you adopted :Grin3:

hehe

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His thread his rules..
and??

Thanks, that is the information I was looking for. The person I'mdealing with here is a known forum killer and it's going to take a few more steps in your protocols in order to get him out of my thread or to have the thread itself moderated. I invite the admin to discuss this with me privately if he wishes. In the meantime I will abandon the thread and request that you lock it, if you have the power to do so.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Love the title because we all know in the "real world" no democrat would put a redneck motherfucker up against the wall. We are too patriotic. ;) Those motherfuckers would eat lead for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

How many times did O'Bammy come for your guns? Zero. How much did the NRA boost gun sales telling the rubes that he was gonna? Billions.

Who's to say it won't happen in the future? The possibility and probability are very likely with the way shit has been going.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
His thread his rules..
and??

Thanks, that is the information I was looking for. The person I'mdealing with here is a known forum killer and it's going to take a few more steps in your protocols in order to get him out of my thread or to have the thread itself moderated. I invite the admin to discuss this with me privately if he wishes. In the meantime I will abandon the thread and request that you lock it, if you have the power to do so.

Admin needs proof(reports) and currently BF is the only active admin so he'd be the one to take it up with..

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
His thread his rules..
and??

We have had several discussions regarding The Little Eunuch, look for big changes soon.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Admin...you gave me a zzzzzzzzzzzz emoticon reaction! Are you on fucking drugs boy? You should not be able to access emotions you fucking pansy lover!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His thread his rules..
and??

Are you mad tho, monster? That's all I wanna know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When democrats infringe on 2nd ammendment rights, they dont "come for your guns"'

They use legislation that makes it impossible to use your guns without going to prison. That means self defense. Even just brandishing if you are being threatened.

They do their best to make it extremely hard to have guns and ammo and then make it difficult for you to protect yourself with your gun.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When democrats infringe on 2nd ammendment rights, they dont "come for your guns"'

They use legislation that makes it impossible to use your guns without going to prison. That means self defense. Even just brandishing if you are being threatened.

They do their best to make it extremely hard to have guns and ammo and then make it difficult for you to protect yourself with your gun.
Aren't the Mckloskies fighting a criminal case right now simply for holding unloaded weapons on their front porch in the midst of violent rioters threatening to burn their home down?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aren't the Mckloskies fighting a criminal case right now simply for holding unloaded weapons on their front porch in the midst of violent rioters threatening to burn their home down?

Yeah.

There was a case in Detroit where a pregnant woman with a 2 year old was being threatened and attacked by an aggressor who wasnt letting her flee.

So she pulled a gun she had in her car. It wasnt loaded. And she was able to get away.

She was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Was forced to give birth in prison. It was appealed after 2 years and she was released. It never should have happened. She didnt do anything wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah.

There was a case in Detroit where a pregnant woman with a 2 year old was being threatened and attacked by an aggressor who wasnt letting her flee.

So she pulled a gun she had in her car. It wasnt loaded. And she was able to get away.

She was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Was forced to give birth in prison. It was appealed after 2 years and she was released. It never should have happened. She didnt do anything wrong.

Is this the case you are talking about?

sickening

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
tenor.gif