Up against the wall, redneck mothers...here's the word from SCOTUS

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
Love the title because we all know in the "real world" no democrat would put a redneck motherfucker up against the wall. We are too patriotic. ;) Those motherfuckers would eat lead for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I guess it's time for me to mention to you that so far I have no reason not to put you into the same category with @Dove and @Biggie Smiles and possibly a few others who seem to think they have the necessary skills to "deal lead" to any old democrat who walked down the street looking for a redneck motherfucker to put up against the wall. Democrats come in all types, and many of them have advanced degrees in lead dealing.

As do I, although I've never been a "democrat" in any official way.

I don't care about dealing lead to anyone until they try to take my fucking right to bear arms. When the government tries to take my shit.....and its the fucking dems pushing for all the gun control which will eventually lead to it, I will be ready. Bet your sweet ass on that. I'm not some simpleton. I don't need anyone to defend me. I can defend myself just fine. That's the difference. That's what I was implying. You wanna talk shit about rednecks.....how about you put your money where your mouth is a give one of us rednecks a go? Liberals/democrats are all fucking bark and no bite. Sit on the porch, Jake. You have no business trying to run with the big dogs.
How many times did O'Bammy come for your guns? Zero. How much did the NRA boost gun sales telling the rubes that he was gonna? Billions.

Who's to say it won't happen in the future? The possibility and probability are very likely with the way shit has been going.
What's it like living in fear?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Love the title because we all know in the "real world" no democrat would put a redneck motherfucker up against the wall. We are too patriotic. ;) Those motherfuckers would eat lead for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I guess it's time for me to mention to you that so far I have no reason not to put you into the same category with @Dove and @Biggie Smiles and possibly a few others who seem to think they have the necessary skills to "deal lead" to any old democrat who walked down the street looking for a redneck motherfucker to put up against the wall. Democrats come in all types, and many of them have advanced degrees in lead dealing.

I don't care about dealing lead to anyone until they try to take my fucking right to bear arms. When the government tries to take my shit.....and its the fucking dems pushing for all the gun control which will eventually lead to it, I will be ready. Bet your sweet ass on that. I'm not some simpleton. I don't need anyone to defend me. I can defend myself just fine. That's the difference. That's what I was implying. You wanna talk shit about rednecks.....how about you put your money where your mouth is a give one of us rednecks a go? Liberals/democrats are all fucking bark and no bite. Sit on the porch, Jake. You have no business trying to run with the big dogs.
How many times did O'Bammy come for your guns? Zero. How much did the NRA boost gun sales telling the rubes that he was gonna? Billions.

Who's to say it won't happen in the future? The possibility and probability are very likely with the way shit has been going.

I'm a schitzo. I'm used to it.....I wouldn't say its fear. Precautionary measures. Common sense. I hope for the best in all things but prepare for the worse.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

I'm a schitzo. I'm used to it.....I wouldn't say its fear. Precautionary measures. Common sense. I hope for the best in all things but prepare for the worse.
I'm sorry for your troubles.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm sorry your parents mated

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Rather don’t insult our beautiful girl Dunkin’...that doesn’t glide with me chum!

OL2Cy8m_FNfpKJr-F9LpCCjvtr42ddjSh_Z8xRR4komb73l6k-u5zKUqhwUnc_2c0CcBBUDBAktGEGi8ZLIpOLlABP10pH0KbswZ5bHDzLA=w250-h326

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

Do you have any other tricks, or just the gratuitous insult one? Pretty small arsenal, if you catch my meaning.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

Rather don’t insult our beautiful girl Dunkin’...that doesn’t glide with me chum!

OL2Cy8m_FNfpKJr-F9LpCCjvtr42ddjSh_Z8xRR4komb73l6k-u5zKUqhwUnc_2c0CcBBUDBAktGEGi8ZLIpOLlABP10pH0KbswZ5bHDzLA=w250-h326
No insult in my post. Does she need a meat shield?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you have any other tricks, or just the gratuitous insult one? Pretty small arsenal, if you catch my meaning.
You make @maxis735 look sterling by comparison. I would stab my own eyeballs out if I was you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"gratuitous"

I see someone around here is eager to put their word of the day toilet paper to good use

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

"gratuitous"

I see someone around here is eager to put their word of the day toilet paper to good use
Did you need a picture, to understand it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"gratuitous"

Stop being a boring cunt! You make yawning seductive!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"gratuitous"

Yeah, here's a picture of me being gratuitous towards you

tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this the part where Duncan's Incurable Gonorrhea tells me he aint gonna fall for the banana in his tailpipe?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If war broke out, these leftards would be fucked! Fodder for the firing line. They would just die from fright like a rabbit does when it’s scared. Fucking snowflakes the lot of ‘em!
:Scream:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Haha what a smug prick
Aren't most liberal eunuchs that way?
I think its funny his buddy Jake who made this thread wanted this thread on topic then his buddy starts provoking off topic content.. be sad this thread gets moved into the basement..lol
Notice how he didn't a word about his buttplug brother tho.

They think everyone is as blind and stupid as they are.

Whinny cunts. The lot of them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If war broke out, these leftards would be fucked! Fodder for the firing line. They would just die from fright like a rabbit does when it’s scared. Fucking snowflakes the lot of ‘em!
No no... Nothing Nose Jake here would like us to believe his some kinda Rambo 6.4 or something.

The wanker hid in a bush from a bunch of rice farmers in nam but now hes some gun slinging tough guy on message boards :LMAO2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No no... Nothing Nose Jake here would like us to believe his some kinda Rambo 6.4 or something.

The wanker hid in a bush from a bunch of rice farmers in nam but now hes some gun slinging touch guy on message boards :LMAO2:
I think he’s a very old man that Jake bloke. Maybe close close to 70 years of age. I was going to troll him, but I can’t be fucked anymore. @Jake, maxifuckwit, Dunkin Donut, SAdmin and Lotusbutt all need to fuck off from Bastard Factory. We need a breath of fresh air...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The wanker hid in a bush from a bunch of rice farmers in nam but now hes some gun slinging touch guy on message boards :LMAO2:
I think he’s a very old man that Jake bloke. Maybe close close to 70 years of age. I was going to troll him, but I can’t be fucked anymore. @Jake, maxifuckwit, Dunkin Donut, SAdmin and Lotusbutt all need to fuck off from Bastard Factory. We need a breath of fresh air...
Jake is close to 80 and even his eyelids suffer from arthritis

that why it was hysterical to watch him post about doing something other than shitting his drawers if a real red neck showed up looking for beef.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"gratuitous"

tenor.gif

I understand the election was a difficult defeat ta swallow, Bigly.

It was pretty hard ta take, eh?

So while yer taking yer frustrations out on this forum, the outcome was more like this, eh?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"gratuitous"

tenor.gif

So while yer taking yer frustrations out on this forum, the outcome was more like this, eh?

You sound exactly like Smegma now. What happened to you? Did you hit your head?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"gratuitous"

tenor.gif

Oh so you scumbag leftists enjoy violence perpetrated by a mob against one older man

Nice

And that gutter rat lotus liked it despite claiming she hates all violence

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"gratuitous"

tenor.gif

Oh so you scumbag leftists enjoy violence perpetrated by a mob against one older man

Nice

And that gutter rat lotus liked it despite claiming she hates all violence

No. Not really, Bigly.

It was rather disgraceful imho.

Fer all the things bein said about Canada as being too liberal at least no Canadians I heard of attacked American Trump supporters visiting Canada. This experience of a Trump supporter would probably be very typical in Canada and his experience is accurate:

Unlike this in yer own country, eh Bigly?

....So yer probably freer to express your POV in Canada than the States, eh Bigly?

Last edited: