Up against the wall, redneck mothers...here's the word from SCOTUS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Oracle has announced they are moving their international HQ from California to Texas. California is just bleeding big companies. They are all leaving because of sky high state taxes, excessive regulations on every single aspect of business, and a state government which has been absolutely cowardly with its unintelligent across the board shutdowns (instead of targeted measures based upon actual scientific data about how the virus actually spreads). 10 months of shutdowns with no end in sight so all these companies are leaving because of the incompetence of our politicians.

Company after company after company. Yet Dems keep claiming everything is fine and nothing is happening. They are just delusional liars.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love the way he filth on the left tries so hard to say it is not their shit policies that are making all of these companies leave.

California gives you an idea of what America will look like as a whole if we continue allowing these douchebags to steal elections

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I just love the title of this thread.....it manipulates the idea that some idiotic leftist mf can put a damn right winger redneck up against a wall......boy they must be livin the dream...... :LMAO2:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the way he filth on the left tries so hard to say it is not their shit policies that are making all of these companies leave.

California gives you an idea of what America will look like as a whole if we continue allowing these douchebags to steal elections
Why does the fact that most of Nasdaq has roots and fortunes made in CA escape you mouth breathers, or are you just stuck on stupid?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just love the title of this thread.....it manipulates the idea that some idiotic leftist mf can put a damn right winger redneck up against a wall......boy they must be livin the dream...... :LMAO2:
That's cause they're so used to being put up against a wall and fucked violently up their overly stretched assholes they believe everyone else is apt to doing to the same

Succubus

Site Supporter
That's cause they're so used to being put up against a wall and fucked violently up their overly stretched assholes they believe everyone else is apt to doing to the same

Yep!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why does the fact that most of Nasdaq has roots and fortunes made in CA escape you mouth breathers, or are you just stuck on stupid?
29297456.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Hey you in the gated CA community! Yanno those policies that sound good you keep supporting? Yeah they are actually really hurting us and this is how"

Leftist: " Shut up mouth breather! God why cant you knuckledraggers understand Nasdap has fortune roots in CA? Stop bitching about job loss and raised costs of living and pay my student debt you Trumptard!"

*sigh* maybe one day they will let us eat cake?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"Hey you in the gated CA community! Yanno those policies that sound good you keep supporting? Yeah they are actually really hurting us and this is how"

Leftist: " Shut up mouth breather! God why cant you knuckledraggers understand Nasdap has fortune roots in CA? Stop bitching about job loss and raised costs of living and pay my student debt you Trumptard!"

*sigh*

Derp derp... duh nasDaq has roots in CA so pay no attention to the fire raging through the place right now. It's the roots that counts

This is why this fuckhead should just stick to posting dumb memes, he's a lot better off when someone else does the thinking for him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*sigh*

Derp derp... duh nasDaq has roots in CA so pay no attention to the fire raging through the place right now. It's the roots that counts

This is why this fuckhead should just stick to posting dumb memes, he's a lot better off when someone else does the thinking for him

Yanno its gotta be a place of privilege. If they are not directly struggling themselves.....yeah they can pretend they care about the rest of us right after saving the environment and causing tons of poverty and raised energy costs that poor people are going to suffer horribly from.

If they are not the ones whose lives will be hard.. it's easy to just call people names and attack them for being stupid and uneducated after you tell them how the policies do harm.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

*sigh* maybe one day they will let us eat cake?
Wait....do you window lickers actually think California is over???? Good talk Bish,

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha what a smug prick
Aren't most liberal eunuchs that way?
I think its funny his buddy Jake who made this thread wanted this thread on topic then his buddy starts provoking off topic content.. be sad this thread gets moved into the basement..lol

It's not my aim to question your moderating calls. I see the thread differently than you do. In my reading, the content went off topic on page one. The topic, you see, was a SCOTUS ruling about the bullshit Texas election lawsuit. No righties had anything to say about the topic, and YOUR buddy Stubby showed up on page one to start with the insults.

The topic has migrated a few times through a series of OTHER matters that piss righties off, and is salted throughout with lefties winding Stubby up and watching him spin in that special way he spins.

I've pretty much been absent from the thread from page 2 onward, for two reasons.

One, my aim was to find out how long it would take righties to derail the thread and THAT answer was quick to come. I wanted to know, in order to make a strategic decision about whether the politics subforum was seriously going to be moderated for off-topic bullshit and shitposting, because if not I will not be starting more threads on it.

And two, I chose a deliberately obnoxious title for the thread... because I wanted to see who the fake rednecks were among the members. Real rednecks understand that the title is a cultural reference and I don't think it offends them/us. But redneck wannabe's predictably went apeshit and are still doing so over a week later.

I have no problem that the thread got pitted, and really I don't even care if mods blame it on the behavior of lefty posters and ignore the behavior of righty posters while going into personalities (which you have done here.) Whatever I may THINK about that caliber of moderation I will keep to myself. Good mods are hard to find, and always underpaid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Time to change the paper bag monster

You soaked this one in a pool tears

Succubus

Site Supporter
Redneck wannabe???? Nigga PLEEZ!!!! BWAHAHAHA......Jake, I will run MAN circles around you all day long. Bring your ass down here to the REAL SOUTH so I can show you how the REAL SOUTHERN REDNECKS ROLL!!! Clown! Who the fuck are you to call someone real or fake? Who are you to judge their character when you don't even know!!! But I will tell you this, I'd be more than willing to fucking SHOW YOU all day long PRETTY BOY!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Redneck wannabe???? Nigga PLEEZ!!!! BWAHAHAHA......Jake, I will run MAN circles around you all day long. Bring your ass down here to the REAL SOUTH so I can show you how the REAL SOUTHERN REDNECKS ROLL!!! Clown! Who the fuck are you to call someone real or fake? Who are you to judge their character when you don't even know!!! But I will tell you this, I'd be more than willing to fucking SHOW YOU all day long PRETTY BOY!
Which fairy ass sissy boy lemming are you talking too? Jake or fagmin

Succubus

Site Supporter

Jake

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe you should ask Succubus to translate my post. You know, the one you replied to without reading it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Jake
Oh. The the fairy godmother of cuckold alley

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey, I am well aware of what my state used to be. I am well aware of what it has become and why so many of those Nasdaq listed tech companies are moving their HQs and operations out of state. What is your major malfunction which prevents you from understanding why this is happening?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hey, I am well aware of what my state used to be. I am well aware of what it has become and why so many of those Nasdaq listed tech companies are moving their HQs and operations out of state. What is your major malfunction which prevents you from understanding why this is happening?
Ad homs are very hawt right now!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. I believe you are just acting butt hurt because you have failed to come up with any substantive reply to the issues I spoke about and instead just engaged in very lame attempts at name calling. That pretty much tells us exactly how serious to take you on this issue, doesn't it?

The fact is the state has become highly corrupt and reforms are desperately needed. Listen to why Elon Musk decided to build the new cyber truck factory in Texas instead of simply expanding the existing factory in California. They said, with all the frivolous lawsuits (mostly filed by politicians and unions to extract additional concessions for corrupt unions) it would literally take ten years just to get approval to start expanding the existing factory. Texas got everything approved in 60 days and construction is expected to be complete with in a single year.

If you don't understand how that is a problem then I don't know what to tell you. You can sure tell which state wants the jobs and tax revenue as well as which state is run by politicians who simply only cater to corrupt union bosses without a care in the world about little things like jobs for regular people or tax revenue.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nope. I believe you are just acting butt hurt because you have failed to come up with any substantive reply to the issues I spoke about and I stead just engaged in very lame attempts at name calling. That pretty much tells us exactly how serious to take you on this issue, doesn't it?
Now you see why I skip any reasonable debate with this lightweight napkin riding fairy and move straight to shitting in his oatmeal.

He's nothing but an unfunny clown

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not that you'd know one if you saw one, clearly.
Pardon me, but do you have Bigly attached to you somewhere at the moment?
I think maybe the attachment goes the other way. I'm noticing the sob of relief from Stubby when someone ... ANYone... expresses a disdain for your posting style.

As we know, he's quite invested in painting and repainting his picture of how useless your output is to a forum, as though he and other proponents of his views are actually capable of supporting their positions with ordinary logic and facts. This is because a lot of people know how single-mindedly he has panel abused you over time, and he knows they know.

This comment is solely about Stubby, not about Oerdin (who despite his con outlook is a factual dude capable of civil discussion.)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not that you'd know one if you saw one, clearly.
Pardon me, but do you have Bigly attached to you somewhere at the moment?
I think maybe the attachment goes the other way. I'm noticing the sob of relief from Stubby when someone ... ANYone... expresses a disdain for your posting style.

As we know, he's quite invested in painting and repainting his picture of how useless your output is to a forum, as though he and other proponents of his views are actually capable of supporting their positions with ordinary logic and facts. This is because a lot of people know how single-mindedly he has panel abused you over time, and he knows they know.

This comment is solely about Stubby, not about Oerdin (who despite his con outlook is a factual dude capable of civil discussion.)
I can support a full nose on my face tho.

Hi, honey

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Haha what a smug prick
I think its funny his buddy Jake who made this thread wanted this thread on topic then his buddy starts provoking off topic content.. be sad this thread gets moved into the basement..lol

It's not my aim to question your moderating calls. I see the thread differently than you do. In my reading, the content went off topic on page one. The topic, you see, was a SCOTUS ruling about the bullshit Texas election lawsuit. No righties had anything to say about the topic, and YOUR buddy Stubby showed up on page one to start with the insults.

The topic has migrated a few times through a series of OTHER matters that piss righties off, and is salted throughout with lefties winding Stubby up and watching him spin in that special way he spins.

I've pretty much been absent from the thread from page 2 onward, for two reasons.

One, my aim was to find out how long it would take righties to derail the thread and THAT answer was quick to come. I wanted to know, in order to make a strategic decision about whether the politics subforum was seriously going to be moderated for off-topic bullshit and shitposting, because if not I will not be starting more threads on it.

And two, I chose a deliberately obnoxious title for the thread... because I wanted to see who the fake rednecks were among the members. Real rednecks understand that the title is a cultural reference and I don't think it offends them/us. But redneck wannabe's predictably went apeshit and are still doing so over a week later.

I have no problem that the thread got pitted, and really I don't even care if mods blame it on the behavior of lefty posters and ignore the behavior of righty posters while going into personalities (which you have done here.) Whatever I may THINK about that caliber of moderation I will keep to myself. Good mods are hard to find, and always underpaid.

Oh like a social experiment ,hope that was good for you

thread turns to shit it hits the pit,dem da brakes

I entered this thread cuz hell if I'd come in here of my own volition , so from that time on I monitored it as per your request.. and right out the box Duncan did a hail mary of quotes to provoke ..

so again I let it be known that any further vering and POLITICS was losing a thread, FYI any thread that veers into constant off topic banter with an abandoned OP weither its sways left or right meets this conclusion..

so I hope your experiment was a success , not sure then what your desired effect was

you said it yourself your title was meant to stir up a response so Im not getting why your acting like this is any surprise..nobodys gunna cry for you cuz it is what it is

I'm not that Political so I cant really help you with a safe space and Im the only one addressing this because you shouldnt need your hand held and be coddled just because your "committee" couldnt steer your thread in the right direction

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Haha what a smug prick

Oh like a social experiment ,hope that was good for you

thread turns to shit it hits the pit,dem da brakes

I entered this thread cuz hell if I'd come in here of my own volition , so from that time on I monitored it as per your request.. and right out the box Duncan did a hail mary of quotes to provoke ..

so again I let it be known that any further vering and POLITICS was losing a thread, FYI any thread that veers into constant off topic banter with an abandoned OP weither its sways left or right meets this conclusion..

so I hope your experiment was a success , not sure then what your desired effect was

you said it yourself your title was meant to stir up a response so Im not getting why your acting like this is any surprise..nobodys gunna cry for you cuz it is what it is

I'm not that Political so I cant really help you with a safe space and Im the only one addressing this because you shouldnt need your hand held and be coddled just because your "committee" couldnt steer your thread in the right direction

Annnnnnnnnd Flake gets lobbed in the vagina with a garden rake :ROFL: