US Congress has to clean-up their act

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
(((Special interest groups))) and (((NGO's))) literally own politicians through financial donations and other incentives.

The voting public is of only secondary importance.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
One might be tempted to think with Pelosi (whose one and only superpower was siphoning money out of the pockets of the donor class) gone the aggregate level of corruption would tick down a notch; but not so fast...

**TRIGGER WARNING FOR ARYAN**
Parts of this video will make you turn red and shout at your screen.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fatso lives to raise money. With out it his fat ass would be in jail. What’s different?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
A corrupt leftie?!?!?! You don't say.

At this point, the more corrupt they are, the more successful they're considered to be.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a5afe80bb8f7bb80f2480dd7bc25104a

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Admin trying to make the point that criminals should not be held accountable for their crimes if it will not fix inflation?

Hahahahaha!!!!
Is Hunter more important than the “open border” you guys have been screaming about since Joe Biden took office?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't give two fucks about Hunter Biden or Joe Biden for that matter. What I find hypocritical is the lack of attention they paid to the Queens mobster's crimes and now suddenly they're worried about crimes.

A good day in this country would be when all these criminals were prosecuted and convicted as far as I'm concerned.

That anyone thinks the one side is worse than the other when it comes to corruption is ignorant.

Those that say "What crimes has Trump committed?" should wonder what the new Prosecutor Smith will find.

Most importantly, the acts that these people commit ought to be crimes. Most of their behavior is built into the system. It's legal.

You and I can't insider trade, but the elite classes can. "Colluding" with a foreign country to manipulate elections in your country is not illegal. It damn well should be.

You're all fools.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
(((Special interest groups))) and (((NGO's))) literally own politicians through financial donations and other incentives.

The voting public is of only secondary importance.

Wtf are you blathering about? You live in a monarchy and this country was built by the people trying to escape that bullshit. You vote for the prime minister… which means you get to vote for Camilla, hack.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wtf are you blathering about? You live in a monarchy and this country was built by the people trying to escape that bullshit. You vote for the prime minister… which means you get to vote for Camilla, hack.
Go sleep it off, dopey.

The Royal Family is basically irrelevant nowadays.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really? The Queens funeral lasted for weeks. Rethink that one Scouse

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omnislob is still crying about Meghan.

MeAgain is no longer a Royal. She is working at being the most hated grifter in America and globally she is the most laughed at white black person. So she is doing great at being, (clears throat) famous.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

no... commonwealth countries people vote for a party...ie Labor, Liberal, or Greens.

the elected members vote for the head. ... he is called a Prime Minister. The party can sack the PM of his top job and and replace him.

only a monarch can sack a government...

And when the escapees dumped the monarchy, did they replace them with better men?

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The vast majority of the public don't give a shit about the Royal Family.
True this, they leave me alone so I leave them alone that the deal. The fact they haven't specificly consented to it is irrelevant, I've consented to fuck all theyve been up to.