Vaccinate or be Outcast

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A conservative radio host in Tennessee who urged listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has changed track and called on listeners to get the shot, after contracting the virus and ending up in hospital in “very serious condition”.

In a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
posted to social media, Phil Valentine’s family detailed his condition and said: “Please continue to pray for his recovery and PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!”

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My body my choice.
Seriously, Portzie - you don't understand the difference between a choice that effects only you and one which potentially effects all who you come even in casual contact with?

. Otay

PS: All you anti-vaxers are goin-a-jail. The roundups begin soon.
So tell me how somebody who isn't vaxxed is a threat to people who are vaxxed since it doesn't stop you catching it and if the vax works WTF are you worried about? It either works or it doesn't dumbass!!! There's a massive contradiction in your rhetoric... I look forward to hearing you explain this but I imagine I'll be waiting a while...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
216497230_123348276662104_4055115834756980086_n.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You will not vax me in a house you will not vax me with a mouse. You will not vax me here or there you will not vax me anywhere.

Cram it and cry moar libs!

No surprise for the ignorant. Add in your diabetes :Happy5: Hope you’re not a smoker too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My body my choice.
Seriously, Portzie - you don't understand the difference between a choice that effects only you and one which potentially effects all who you come even in casual contact with?

. Otay

You remain ignorant of the science. It is pretty much only the unvaccinated dying, you would be little Hitler. So, no, the vaccinated are not materially put at risk by the unvaccinated, you fucking idiot.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
-experimental technology that works different than any vaccine before
-didn't go through the required trials
-more vaccine adverse events reported in 2021 than in the past 50 years combined - it performs much much worse than any other established vaccine
-Pfizer Nigeria scandal
-Astra Zenica clotting many
-no long lasting efficiency, Pfizer themselves just garant two months
-more vaccinated die from the delta variant than unvaccinated in the UK
-you can still catch and spread covid
-your personal risk of having sever reactons to CoViD is probably smaller than the chance to have sever rectons from the vaccine (0.0005% from covid if you are 30 and have no health issues, 0.0035% chance to get fucked up by the vaccine)
"oh, i just wait till we have more data about the vaccines"
"oh, i just wait till there is a vaccine released that is FDA approved and works like a classic vaccine"
-no legal liability

And last but not least...
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO JUSTIFY WHY YOU WON'T TAKE IT... BUT IF THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE IT, THEY HAVE TO JUSTIFY WHY YOU SHOULD!!
Ask them to show you long-term study about the safety and efficency of the vaccine. If they can't, it's over...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
-experimental technology that works different than any vaccine before
-didn't go through the required trials
-more vaccine adverse events reported in 2021 than in the past 50 years combined - it performs much much worse than any other established vaccine
-Pfizer Nigeria scandal
-Astra Zenica clotting many
-no long lasting efficiency, Pfizer themselves just garant two months
-more vaccinated die from the delta variant than unvaccinated in the UK
-you can still catch and spread covid
-your personal risk of having sever reactons to CoViD is probably smaller than the chance to have sever rectons from the vaccine (0.0005% from covid if you are 30 and have no health issues, 0.0035% chance to get fucked up by the vaccine)
"oh, i just wait till we have more data about the vaccines"
"oh, i just wait till there is a vaccine released that is FDA approved and works like a classic vaccine"
-no legal liability

And last but not least...
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO JUSTIFY WHY YOU WON'T TAKE IT... BUT IF THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE IT, THEY HAVE TO JUSTIFY WHY YOU SHOULD!!
Ask them to show you long-term study about the safety and efficency of the vaccine. If they can't, it's over...

Wow, have you seen how hard the pro Vaxx shills are hitting Pol right now?

The establishment has gone into overdrive with this shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People ridicule the Bible and specifically Revelation all the time. Now I'm not saying the vax is the mark but what we're seeing now is the same mindset that will one day cause this:
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
People ridicule the Bible and specifically Revelation all the time. Now I'm not saying the vax is the mark but what we're seeing now is the same mindset that will one day cause this:
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17
It is like when the Roman emperor demanded everyone to sacrifice to their pagan gods and get a certificate saying they had done so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My body my choice.

. Otay

You remain ignorant of the science. It is pretty much only the unvaccinated dying, you would be little Hitler. So, no, the vaccinated are not materially put at risk by the unvaccinated, you fucking idiot.

He claims to be an authentic liberal.

But he hates living in a liberal republic and thinks people should be jailed for refusing a medical intervention.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That already happened.....its not an actual mark. You gotta read this through an ancient Hebrew lense.

They are talking about ownership. You either belong to God or the world.

None of us need to worry about this. I can send you a VERY good scholarly break down of this topic. It's really interesting and makes SO much more sense.

Because there is only 1 unforgivable sin....and it isnt some mark.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just feel terrible that so many of you seem to have been upset by my post.

. I am truly sorry.

PS: LoLz en shit.
I'm truly sadz that you werent born in a country like Iran where they would have properly disposed of you by now.
..but I just want to be friends. Why is everyone so hostile?

Probably because during some of your more leftarded spasms you've been a real fucking dick for no reason.

I know you are what you eat but damn. Get on some meds.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Christ.

They dont even know WHY people are concerned. They just run with what fringe wackjobs think and act like that's it.

They really trust this thing on the same level as established vaccines.

Whatever. It's their body, their responsibility.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I caught covid and we did all the things. Followed all the guidelines.

MANY people who do not want to get vaccine YET have already had Covid.

So a good many of us already have an established immunity.

Right now it like the left WANTS to sabotage the vaccination effort by making sure no one will want it.

You guys should try listening to people as to why they aren't comfortable with it and go from there with a respectful attitude realizing people have agency and autonomy. Because this whole song and dance and the bizzare tantruming only accomplishes the opposite.

Unless you assume everyone who doesnt want it right now is a "trumptard" and all the obedient lefties have gotten it and you want your opposition to die off(even though that isnt what is happening btw).

It's pretty niave thinking that as it is. Careful because a lot of democrats and leftists are lying and saying they got it.....ONLY because they dont want to be called Republican.

We tell the truth because we dont give a fuck how you guys act. We expect it. Your own dont want to be on the receiving end of this medical coercion campaign lol.

Psychos.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
meanwhile trump is the one responsible for the development of the vaccine in the first place, Aderp