Vaccinate or be Outcast

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's weird?

People who don't trust goobermint agencies are concerned that the vaccine aren't approved by a goob agency.
What's wiff dat yo?

Why can't they think for themselves?
They can think for themselves just fine, when issued the latest bullet points, from teh Trump.

Speaking of wish, I hope the lamestream media airs some juicy babbling from orange man tonight in Phoenix.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what's weird?

People who don't trust goobermint agencies are concerned that the vaccine aren't approved by a goob agency.
What's wiff dat yo?

Why can't they think for themselves?

I dont give a shit about FDA approval. I'm not getting the vaccine because I already have an established immunity and my DOCTOR.....not a politicain, not a government agency...and sure the fuck not some rando online that thinks voting left is just as good as a decade of education in the medical field .....thinks I'm good to wait until I'm comfortable.

But OTHER people have a right to not be comfortable with something that is getting pushed hard that isnt even approved for regular use.

Why are you guys so nutty about it? It's like whatever the media says you guys adopt that.

You guys were throwing fits about hydroxy chloroquine and applauded fucking governors for intervening on doctors and blocking them from using it. Because there "wasnt enough data". Even though doctors have been working with that med for decades and KNOW it's off label risks and benefits. You guys threw a fit over off label use of a med.....which happens all the time, btw.

But now all your panties are wadded because people DONT want something as intense as a vaccine that doesnt have any long term data. You can discontinue hydroxy if you have a bad side effect. You can do that with a vaccine.

It's pretty cartoonish. You guys just have issues with control and you think your politics is a science/medical authority and that people shouldnt get to make their own choices, they should make the ones you want them to make. Based on whatever your new entertainment sources say.

You guys dont want doctors in charge. You want your politics in charge.

Did you even consult your doctor before taking it or did you just plop down at CVS, sign a paper you didnt read and toss the print out?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG! people trust their doctors - agents of the AMA and FDA...LoLz

Are you retarded?

Honest question.

So people the government imposes on and regulates are "agents" of the government agencies regulating them. Sure.

The AMA is not a government agency. Its advocacy. It's a lobbying group. Not all doctors even are part of it.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
OMG! people trust their doctors - agents of the AMA and FDA...LoLz

real free thinkerz those. LoLz!
BTW - for those who know little
the AMA is the legal arm of allopathic medicine (medical conservatism)

How totally weird that there are some confused sorts here who imagine them to be something other than an agent of BIG PHARMA. Oh MY...OH MY. They don't know their part in outlawing "alternative medicines",
race and gender based practices - shocking. Business and money, dears.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My doctor in law has shared that the talk amongst the docs is that comorbit people who have the vax are still coming into the hospital in big trouble.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My doctor in law has shared that the talk amongst the docs is that comorbit people who have the vax are still coming into the hospital in big trouble.
Oh...Moy... Gowt
People who are terminally fuckt up are not cured by the vaccine?

I feel sooo cheated!
The people in the hospital dying after being vaccinated certainly feel cheated.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
:facepalm:
OmPhMlT.jpg

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oh...Moy... Gowt

I feel sooo cheated!
Well
You should look up the Society of Life Ain't Fair, Loctardo.

Many other people are not in the hospital dying who would be w/o the vax.

It's all in the Rules of Planet Earth pamphlet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh...Moy... Gowt

I feel sooo cheated!
Well
You should look up the Society of Life Ain't Fair, Loctardo.

Many other people are not in the hospital dying who would be w/o the vax.

It's all in the Rules of Planet Earth pamphlet.

If possible, dont get the vax. It does nothing for the most part. Plenty of people who are vaxed are dying anyway. There's no real way to know if the vax will help you or not.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I see Loctardo's a homo.

PS: Yankees actually, officially beat the Red Sox today.

But how can I be sure when it was the MSM reporting it?

PS: and who believes shit like this, LoLz
4 runs in the 8th and Chapman locks them down in the ninth.
No fuckin way !

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see Loctardo's a homo.

PS: Yankees actually, officially beat the Red Sox today.

But how can I be sure when it was the MSM reporting it?

PS: and who believes shit like this, LoLz
4 runs in the 8th and Chapman locks them down in the ninth.
No fuckin way !

Wow, you're really butthurt over finding out this vax isnt nearly as good as they say! Tell me, which causes your anus to prolapse more, getting caught stealing the 2020 election or the vaccine hoax?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My kids wont be vaccinated. Better that we move to another state first. However, that wont be a problem because they go to a private school.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
My kids wont be vaccinated. Better that we move to another state first. However, that wont be a problem because they go to a private school.
Really? But I heard Biden eliminated school choice.
When were you forced to send your kids to a private school?

BTW - I went to private schools as a kid, and I had to take evil vaccines.
amazingly, I have survived till now...AHHHHHHHHGHGHHHHTEHPUT!

tehVaccines - dey kilt meez aaahhhhhhhgh...KAPUTsky goes I!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I don't remember asking you a god damn thing.
See the problem with conservatives is,
everything is black and white to them.
A thing is always either good or bad,
trustworthy or untrustworthy...
except right wing radio which can always be trusted.

These people have no thinking ability of their own with which to reason a way through a situation like this
so they buy into whatever bullshit that is fed to them by fringe nutballs like QAnon
SnewzMaxz et al and hysteria does the rest to immobilize all but their tongues.

Well, but then what do I know - 62% of me will be dead in 3 years. (manymanyoftears smiley)

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
PS: Look out Delta - Lambda is here.

Yer what wuz, baybee.

Thanks to the unvaxt a new variant is born - many more to be bred and spread
among the cautious FREEDUMB fighters.

Whine on contards - you are the disease.

Texas’ hospital system confirms its first case of new COVID-19 lambda variant
Just when people were beginning to wrap their heads around the delta variant of COVID-19, this week, Texas’ hospital system has become the first to report a case of the lambda variant.

According to
Monday, Houston Methodist Hospital, which operates eight hospitals in its network, confirmed its first case of the COVID-19 lambda variant that was first detected in Peru back in Dec. 2020 and has since spread rather quickly throughout South America.

In June, the World Health Organization reported that lambda makes up 81% of COVID-19 cases sequenced in Peru since April and designates lambda as a