Vaccinate or be Outcast

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
LoLz

How sad that the difference between Liberalism and Anarchy is lost on so many.

So - Do the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
..or the one?

..or - is what YOU think YOU need all that matters?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LoLz

..or the one?

Says the guy who doesnt know the actual meaning of liberalism and is a statist.

Only a fucking authoritarian would call medical privacy and bodily autonomy "anarchy".

"Oh muh god! People are not making the choices I want them to make! This is anarchy!!!"

SMDH.

Liberalism is about individual liberty and rights. You are dressing the tyranny of the majority up in pretty language like authoritarians always do. "The greater good" right?

We are not a collective. So the RIGHTS and liberty of the individual are protected here. Maybe Russia would be more fitting for you.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
LoLz

..or the one?

My guess is this is far too spiritual a question for this board's denizens.
All that matters is the needs of the one - NOW!

Cancel my subscription to the......resurrection !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LoLz

..or the one?

What's happening is you find your way of thinking superior to others and have given yourself some imagined authority.

Spiritual people dont impose upon others. They have humility and peace with things they cannot control.

You feel comfortable getting this vaccine. Other people have valid reasons why they dont. And they dont owe an explaination. This is a substance entering into someone's body, only an authoritarian monster would have a problem with someone not being comfortable with that.

Learn to be more spiritual yourself. Take the vaccine and wash your hands and distance from others. And leave other people to their own business.

There is nothing wrong with people choosing to wait for more data. Or at least for full approval. You guys need to chill and mind your own business on this.

Chew over the philosophical implications of forcing medical interventions on people before the intervention is even approved and stop looking for spiritual sounding ways to manipulate.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

..or the one?

I also support the branding of nonvaxxers, a badge perhaps....and maybe a small tattoo. Not to replace the internment program, but to augment it.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
LoLz

..or the one?

One thing I am absolutely certain of is
we will all survive these things.
..........but
Our advancement, collectively
will always be held back by the conservatives (essentially - the evil ones).

PSees: I suppose this is at least rudimentarily the difference between the
. mahayana vs hinayana personality.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This article almost merits it's own thread, but in the interests of the whiny little bitches that keen and wail about "spamming" and various and sundry other secret rules in this dumpster....

The Pandemic's Biggest Scammer Is A Monster Of The Media's Own Creation

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I hope somebody scribbles out a long tiresome and repetitive ad hom filled no yuo, in response to this.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This article almost merits it's own thread,
Just my personal opinion:
a single subject has many approach points.
107888402_10221223314165774_2047423562435566087_n.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People ridicule the Bible and specifically Revelation all the time. Now I'm not saying the vax is the mark but what we're seeing now is the same mindset that will one day cause this:
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17
It is like when the Roman emperor demanded everyone to sacrifice to their pagan gods and get a certificate saying they had done so.

Or like when the Christian Roman emperors went through the city/Empire closing down all the Pagan temples, arresting practicing Pagans, and even killing them? No, not really.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
To try to understand the trumptardian thought processes, take a long hard look at this gentleman's rear window.

219538856_10160348803519460_2563799134550080468_n.jpg

Pro Tip: Dichotomy aka, Shroedinger's Patriot

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LoLz

..or the one?

One thing I am absolutely certain of is
we will all survive these things.
..........but
Our advancement, collectively
will always be held back by the conservatives

Oh I didnt realize it was conservatives that got rid of School Choice, got rid of womens sex based rights and brought us closer to being handmaids, who are ignoring rape and sexual abuse of women in prison as a result of their horrific policies, and are shit canning Maya A and MLK in favor of using revisionist history to brainwash kids into a racist cult.

While ignoring illiteracy rates, and low academic scores.

Literally all you people have done is break down society into the shit we have today.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know since democrats and leftists started gaining the culture all we have now is womens rights are gone and inner city black kids aren't allowed access to decent schools.

Without Republicans we wouldnt have had the Civil Rights Act.

Now we just have broken homes, under educated children, prison rape of women and dicks in children's faces.

This is the future H brags about. Post modernist cultural marxist shit where teen age girls are being pushed into transitioning into boys and regretting it later.

Progress.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To try to understand the trumptardian thought processes, take a long hard look at this gentleman's pick up canopy.

219538856_10160348803519460_2563799134550080468_n.jpg

Pro Tip: Dichotomy aka, Shroedinger's Patriot

And this is what you guys support

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But yeah American flags on trucks....that's really bad!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People ridicule the Bible and specifically Revelation all the time. Now I'm not saying the vax is the mark but what we're seeing now is the same mindset that will one day cause this:
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17
It is like when the Roman emperor demanded everyone to sacrifice to their pagan gods and get a certificate saying they had done so.

Or like when the Christian Roman emperors went through the city/Empire closing down all the Pagan temples, arresting practicing Pagans, and even killing them? No, not really.

And now our left gets to be oppressors. Awwww it's your guys turn now!

Remember last week when antifa violently attacked women for protesting men being allowed access to womens spaces where they expose semi hard dicks to women and girls?

I bet this kind of thing this is why Christian's started chasing out the pagans. The pagans were pretty brutal. Killing and raping children and oppressing people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

what's wrong with cleaning up the neighborhood a bit? Pagans were fucking filth just like you dirty rotten liberats are fucking vermin filth.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s not like that at all. The fools will remain fools, becoming a danger to themselves family and the public. It doesn’t take heaps of intelligence to figure this out.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what's wrong with cleaning up the neighborhood a bit? Pagans were fucking filth just like you dirty rotten liberats are fucking vermin filth.

Let’s start with dwarfs

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Let’s start with dwarfs
I'm sorry but I just do not like dwarfs, that doesn't make me a bad person right? I mean, I have first amendment rights, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Let’s start with dwarfs
I'm sorry but I just do not like dwarfs, that doesn't make me a bad person right? I mean, I have first amendment rights, right?

So AGAIN why is it not approved for regular use? You just gonna keep ignoring that part in favor of slobbering hatred all over yourself because YOU made a medical decision based on politics and the fact other people wont puts you in your feelz?

You know you guys are unhinged, right?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
You know what's weird?

People who don't trust goobermint agencies are concerned that the vaccine aren't approved by a goob agency.
What's wiff dat yo?

Why can't they think for themselves?