Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
348d2a2b3b500234.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hmmm. Interesting vid, Blazor.

Some observations:

1. most of these are women. Women are gettin' hit harder by the after effects of the vaccine than men
2. Most in this video are either Pfizer or Moderna

I had the vaccine over 2 weeks ago and still feel he after effects.
But it seems to be improving.
For a while, my left knee was very sore.
Still a bit, but pain has gone down.
My left arm was red, sore and stiff.
But that's improving too.

Seem to be improving by the day, but it took a while.
At least at the moment, I'm 'recovering'.
Can't say I know what it'll be like in a month or 2 or if I go for the 2nd shot.

I just take it day by day, monitor the results.
Evidently, this vaccine is not for everyone.

One thing I did before getting the covid vaccine was get a meningitis shot.
Because I get a hunch that this disease is related to meningitis since there were so many COVID victims and even vaccine recipients who ended up with either paralysis, bell's palsy or blood clots. These are the same symptoms found in meningitis patients.

So I thought maybe the meningitis vaccine might be able to offer some resistance against potential after shocks/after effects of the covid vaccine.

I certainly don't think the current crop of covid vaccines are for everyone.
Those with pre-existing conditions might think twice before signing up.

Actually, I got a lot of other vaccines before I took this one.
MMR, hepatibis B, tetanus, pneumonia, shingles and finally meningitis ACWY
It's a very powerful shot, and I suspect if the body isn't prepared to receive it, adverse effects may result.
If a person goes in cold, and then gets the. covid vaccine alone, it might end up overwhelming them.

I think...the body has to build up resistance t the vaccine itself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I think COVID itself is a manmade virus that was created by the Chinese in a lab & it may have even been released intentionally by their government to bring down and destroy the Trump administration.

What's more, I think many corporations looked the other way & are shoving it under the rug hush hush thinking none of us will notice because there are trillions of dollars worth trade and deals at stake.

But that's just an opinion. I have no factual basis for feeling that way or to justify my beliefs.

It's just a hunch tho.

I just don'tsee how a disease which bears an uncanny resemblance to so many lethal viruses could completely overwhelm its victims in such a short period of time with almost no warning if it had not been designed as a bioweapon.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to 'Spockian' Logic, the official explanation of the origins of the coronavirus and how it came to be...are not LOGICAL:

...sure it can kill and it can spread...but just not the way we had initially thought or were led to believe.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Some observations:

1. most of these are women. Women are gettin' hit harder by the after effects of the vaccine than men

Can't say I know what it'll be like in a month or 2 or if I go for the 2nd shot.

Because I get a hunch that this disease is related to meningitis since there were so many COVID victims and even vaccine recipients who ended up with either paralysis, bell's palsy or blood clots. These are the same symptoms found in meningitis patients.

So I thought maybe the meningitis vaccine might be able to offer some resistance against potential after shocks/after effects of the covid vaccine.

It's a very powerful shot, and I suspect if the body isn't prepared to receive it, adverse effects may result.
If a person goes in cold, and then gets the. covid vaccine alone, it might end up overwhelming them.

I always suspected you were a bitch!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

Told ya that shit was bad Juju!!! Or perhaps I should call it..... Bad Jewjew lol.

No, this vax is not for everyone.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

Told ya that shit was bad Juju!!! Or perhaps I should call it..... Bad Jewjew lol.

I just talked someone out of taking the vaccine today, and possibly saved his life. He has MVP heart disorder like me and is susceptible to blood clots. Silly fool didn’t even know the risks.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

I just talked someone out of taking the vaccine today, and possibly saved his life. He has MVP heart disorder like me and is susceptible to blood clots. Silly fool didn’t even know the risks.

Good job dude! :Bro:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

The risks are not being presented to people. If you so much as think about risks, it's because you are a dummy dum Qanon trumptard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

The risks are not being presented to people. If you so much as think about risks, it's because you are a dummy dum Qanon trumptard.

Exactly and they are dumbing it down to those people of highest risk. But this all just goes to show how easily it is to manipulate almost the entire world. Fuck all that!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I actually believe that China launched a biowarfare attack which was intended for abd to be used against the United States.

1. They didn't inform or tell anyone about the problem, hid and covered it up before it was too late
2. they suspended the rights of Hong Kong citizens/residents and essentially helped themselves by undertaking a hostile takeover while the US had its pants down when they were engulfed by and fighting the Pandemic.

...so what 'benign' friendly nation would do this to another, the rest of the world and its own citizens if it did not have ulterior motives?

They didn't cooperate to help the rest of the world whatsoever while they undertook and were engaged in their own seedy globalist agenda.

China ought to be punished for actions one day and its leaders have their hidles nailed to the wall.

China reminds me of the Kid in the roo who gets straight eyes, pulls a prank without anyone looking, and then the rest of the class gets punished has to stay an extra half hour after the bell rings while he gets to go home.

I have a real inking his was all planned by them, hence the word 'plandemic.

And this takeover of Hong Kong was also intentional o create a diaspora of their citizens so they'd go on a world wide bying spree and snap up the prime real estate around the world.

Fucking China.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

Here's something that may interest you, Dovey. And maybe others on the board who are shy about getting the current vaccines on the market:

Nebraska is conducting trials on vaccines in Phase 3 not yet on the market, including the Canadian vaccine, Medicago.

I might turn out that these are better safer alternatives.

Anyways, Nebraska is a lot closer to you and more accessible than where I live, so it might be worth looking into.

1200px-Map_of_USA_NE.svg.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

Actually Blazor, these symptoms still haven't gone away.

I'm noticing all these small pains around my body after just 1 shot over 2 weeks later.

It's almost as if my knees and ankle feels arthritic.

Still feel worse than before i got the goddam shot.

Jes gonna take this one day at a time asy the symptoms unfold.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It took about two to three weeks for the acts to go away for me. That was with the first shot. The second seemed fine.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

I'm noticing all these small pains around my body after just 1 shot over 2 weeks later.

Damn man.

Maybe you shoulda been like this guy....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

Damn man.

Maybe you shoulda been like this guy....

Total Ghetto, Blazor!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

Thats cause yer a lil bitch josephine! Bitches shouldnt get the jab!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some observations:

Glad you "recovering".

My professional medical opinion: You got WAY too many vaccines. That's scary how many you got. Just sayin'.

I have read that symptoms from the first shot can be worse if you had Covid.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont see a thread where the Haiti president got assassinated, so I'll just leave this in here.....

98db5f3aa1df063d.jpeg