Vaccine is bad juju

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If the image ALONE in the vid I just posted, doesnt ring a bell of alarm in your head, something is wrong. Our cardio system alone can not circulate properly with that shit, and its no wonder folks are dying from heart issues, and feeling weak and dizzy. Its not rocket science, its basic understanding of our human bodies.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Millions and millions are doing the right thing to end this pandemic. You are dragging your feat for no apparent reason.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
2b48639e79d0b958309896f4f28657992a34b4d7_2_680x737.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
None of you vaxxers will watch this shit. And if you do, and you dont feel sad or sympathetic, you're an absolute piece of shit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is completely true but they will read this and just keep right on with the false narrative that we think Covid itself isnt real but a hoax. They dont register the parts about how it's the response to it being slammed.

Because they are such deep, nuanced and critical thinkers.. . obviously.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This whole vaccine thing is a scam

I have a friend down here who was otherwise healthy until he took the vaccine. less than 2 months later he's been admitted to the hospital 6 times with everything from a full blown heart attack to seizures & various aches and pains which he says are horrific.

Oh, and by the way libtards, I had to take that very same friend to the hospital last night and there wasn't a SINGLE covid-19 patient anywhere and the staff say they haven't treated one in several weeks

I waited a total of 3 minutes in the ER before he was taken in to see the doctor.

yeah, there's your Florida is being OVERRUN with Covid bullshit. I'm IN Florida so tell me what I didn't and did not see with my own two eyes you librodent fucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
None of you vaxxers will watch this shit. And if you do, and you dont feel sad or sympathetic, you're an absolute piece of shit!

Yep. The scariest thing is how this isnt being acknowledged and the vaccine is just being pushed and pushed while the FDA refuses to approve it for regular use.

And the blatant media propaganda about how all these people are dying who didnt get the vaccine, saying from their death bed "tell them to get the vaccine". And one look at data shows that an actual blatant lie.

And these people dont even skip a beat in their bizzare robot like attacking of anyone who wants to wait until these very real fucking issues are sorted out.

It's just scary. If this were any other med it would have been pulled way back before being given like this again.

My husband has been having issues that started after this vaccine. He has forbid anyone in the house from getting it. Like he laid it down with authority lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left will always.....ALWAYS put their narratives before ANYTHING.

They will always block and fight any science that contradicts them. They've done this with gender, climate and abortion. They will never change their view to accommodate new knowledge. They will attack it as "right wing" propaganda as if science and politics are so married that they always line up perfectly with their opinions.

They actively sabotage real progress and dont care one bit about any of the people harmed by their forceful twisting of science to support their politics. Their constant appeals to "authority" and it's always some activist doctor or scientist with no peer review.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As the Covids spiral out of control in Floriduh, Goobernor Desantis flees the state and mocks one of the simplest defenses against it's spread.

Todays GOP promotes a casual genocidal attitude.
First off, my docxtor in law says you libtards are full of shit. Second, if YOU dont like WTF is going on in Florida, stay the fuck OUT of Florida. Third, Desantis hasnt fleed from jack or shit, liar! PWN3D!

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
As the Covids spiral out of control in Floriduh, Goobernor Desantis flees the state and mocks one of the simplest defenses against it's spread.

First off, my docxtor in law says you libtards are full of shit. Second, if YOU dont like WTF is going on in Florida, stay the fuck OUT of Florida. Third, Desantis hasnt fleed from jack or shit, liar! PWN3D!
Yes, I will follow your Goobernor's example and stay the fuck out of your super spreader state.

185499787_220961026600271_5990436885043923372_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, I will follow your Goobernor's example and stay the fuck out of your super spreader state.

185499787_220961026600271_5990436885043923372_n.jpg
Great! Now you dont have anything to cry about!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well well well, turns out, the vaxxers are the super spreaders.

The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous - Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of mRNA Vaccine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are these videos supported to prove something? Are they covid patients that passed up a chance to be vaccinated? Maybe a recount in Arizona, and Joe won again? Either way, was this supposed to be convincing?