Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
imagine if there was social media in the 50s when they started adding fluoride 2 our water water supply?
only time will tell if the jab is actually good or bad but i hope its good since i got mine

Time already told... the COVID injections are mass murder...
i know of some ppl who have died from covid and many more who have had it and suffered. i know of zero who have died from the vaccine

simple arithmetic for me

Even if you're lucky enough to not know anybody that has currently died from a covid injection, can you speak of where the injected will be in 12-24-48-72 months time?

I don't know... and neither do you know. These are novel injections which don't meet the threshold of vaccinations, don't offer any protections versus getting covid, got skipped over animal trials, and were unleashed without any oversight.
ofc its not ideal and the trials were rushed so i wasnt happy 2 take it so i went off what i knew for a fact - personal data, not whats on the news, YT or forums

i would rather grow two heads than infect one of my relatives

so far so good. my arm hurt for two days after each injection and the second one gave me a 99.3 fever that was gone by morning. that was my experience from the moderna vax

What happens in 2-7 years?
that does concern me but like i said before - 'time will tell'

I don't want to stress you but I think time will kill. If you got a first shot, consider your second.....carefully...
lol im not stressed and already got my 2nd shot
unless ur an anti-social hermit its sort of russian roulette either way since we really dont know anything
Oooooooooo...you’re infected. Your cute looks are going to get rough around the edges. What the hell were you thinking Jeannie? Do you even know your blood type? If you’re O+ you just done fucked up!
take the jab willingly....join us >:-)
I’m O+ ...it’s totally pointless. It’s what I’ve been trying to explain to everyone. My blood is used in surgery to help people with immune deficiencies and to generally give the patient a fighting change. We’re mostly resistant to bacterial and viral infections.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How...just putting this one across a bit clandestine like...what’s your take on the member X aka Krispiss aka stinky? The bloke is fucked in the head! Innit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m just a bit concerned because he’s forever hanging off my arse. I might have to fly to Canada and teach the cunt some manners when permissible. Fucking dropkick!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dont go away mad lol

Not mad....but you're diseased now.

...a disease monkey
its like invasion of the body snatchers
once the VAXd outnumbers u, we will drag u off, jab u and make u comply with our conquest of the planet
:EvilOne:

I'll lay low for a few years until all of you have died prematurely.
yea thats what they said on the other planets

u will lay low more like for a few days when the milk goes bad...then we get ya! lool

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How...just putting this one across a bit clandestine like...what’s your take on the member X aka Krispiss aka stinky? The bloke is fucked in the head! Innit?
i know him since 2015
hes off on his moped tonight. apparently

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey
once the VAXd outnumbers u, we will drag u off, jab u and make u comply with our conquest of the planet

u will lay low more like for a few days when the milk goes bad...then we get ya! lool
You could get cancer? You never know? You put foreign bodies into your bloodstream that you don’t even fully understand. You’re trusting society. You’re essentially their guinea pig fo fo fo life!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

I have UHT milk in the cupboards...

No need to venture out while you vaxx zombies are dying...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i know him since 2015
I’ve known him longer, and he ain’t getting any smarter. Just looking at his unkempt get-up lately puts my nose on edge. He could never hitchhike that’s for true!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

I have UHT milk in the cupboards...

No need to venture out while you vaxx zombies are dying...
Same brother...we have da smarts! Yeeeeew! :ThumbsUp1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

You could get cancer? You never know? You put foreign bodies into your bloodstream that you don’t even fully understand. You’re trusting society. You’re essentially their guinea pig fo fo fo life!
read back in my posts. i get the risks and i weighed them then took the jab

i confess there was also some pressure from work too, so...... i took it

they gave me a vax card too but i will never show it 2 access a place, i will wear the mask if they insist but nope, i wont show them shit

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

they gave me a vax card too but i will never show it 2 access a place, i will wear the mask if they insist but nope, i wont show them shit
Well I went for a surf today and it was ferking marvellous...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i know him since 2015
I’ve known him longer, and he ain’t getting any smarter. Just looking at his unkempt get-up lately puts my nose on edge. He could never hitchhike that’s for true!
well whatever he is, he is consistent lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i know him since 2015
A consistent fucking leftarded blow-in!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

vacaroo makes voices higher pitched than they should be

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i know him since 2015
he joined here in 2018 with the rest of us from the ync

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh hes harmless - he rides an electric moped, grows melons, likes animals and hates guns

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

Shitting while diving is fun too...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i know him since 2015
Only in 2018? You all missed the party the first time around. What was your name at the Y...I don’t remember you...just whiny Krispiss fucking up the flow like a pimpled fucking faggot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

vacaroo makes voices higher pitched than they should be

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

u wearing one of those NASA diapers?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

I don't wear anything when I dive.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i know him since 2015
Only in 2018? You all missed the party the first time around. What was your name at the Y...I don’t remember you...just whiny Krispiss fucking up the flow like a pimpled fucking faggot!
this is me there. scroll my wall lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

Yes...I sharted once when I had that meat allergy and the drive home was a slog. Thank fuck for my automatic because I was able to keep half a cheek off the seat by pushing my left foot on the footrest. Undies full of mud and crud...and a shit smell that haunts my memories. Fucking shitting and driving...bad juju!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i know him since 2015
I clicked on that and a chick began stripping on the couch! Wooohooo!
I joined in 2008 the first time around, and then after the hack it registered 2012. But I’ve known a lot of these cats for a while now. That’s why I hate mouthy blow-ins with the utmost dispassion. Thinking that they’re even fucking worthy addressing me! Fucking hell...

But enough about me...
:SmokeBreak3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i
dont go away mad lol

...a disease monkey

I don't wear anything when I dive.
hahaha i thought u said drive, not dive

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i know him since 2015
I joined in 2008 the first time around, and then after the hack it registered 2012. But I’ve known a lot of these cats for a while now. That’s why I hate mouthy blow-ins with the utmost dispassion. Thinking that they’re even fucking worthy addressing me! Fucking hell...

But enough about me...
lol i check the recent vids there sometimes and yup, immediately redirected 2 a porn site

for two shekels dan will sell out his entire membership and treat them like cattle

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i know him since 2015

But enough about me...
lol i check the recent vids there sometimes and yup, immediately redirected 2 a porn site

for two shekels dan will sell out his entire membership and treat them like cattle
When I kept on getting unsolicited porn, I gave the site the flick. Done and dusted. Ain’t got time for ever being redirected on forums...it’s not my cup of tea.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i know him since 2015

But enough about me...

When I kept on getting unsolicited porn, I gave the site the flick. Done and dusted. Ain’t got time for ever being redirected on forums...it’s not my cup of tea.
the comment section r like the dregs of humaity and all the uploaders r so english iliterate
duhhhhh 'wtf! man arm beats woman then machete'