Vaccine is bad juju

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6b9915d4e23a6917.jpeg

Amigo, please stay away from the enlightened West Coast. Try FloriDUH.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Noble Prize Winner Montagnier "Vaccines are Causing Stronger Variants" & Vaccination Death Charts

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Noble Prize Winner Montagnier "Vaccines are Causing Stronger Variants" & Vaccination Death Charts

He's saying the vaccinations are causing the variants, but India is hardly vaccinated and they have the most variants, so I'm not sure he's right.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So called vaccines aren't traditional vaccines. They don't currently prevent infection or transmission. They only mitigate symptoms, unless you die anyway...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine if there was social media in the 50s when they started adding fluoride 2 our water water supply?
only time will tell if the jab is actually good or bad but i hope its good since i got mine

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
imagine if there was social media in the 50s when they started adding fluoride 2 our water water supply?
only time will tell if the jab is actually good or bad but i hope its good since i got mine

Time already told... the COVID injections are mass murder...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i know of some ppl who have died from covid and many more who have had it and suffered. i know of zero who have died from the vaccine

simple arithmetic for me

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

i know of some ppl who have died from covid and many more who have had it and suffered. i know of zero who have died from the vaccine

simple arithmetic for me

Even if you're lucky enough to not know anybody that has currently died from a covid injection, can you speak of where the injected will be in 12-24-48-72 months time?

I don't know... and neither do you know. These are novel injections which don't meet the threshold of vaccinations, don't offer any protections versus getting covid, got skipped over animal trials, and were unleashed without any oversight.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

simple arithmetic for me

I dont know anyone who got covid, but know someone who died of the vax.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

simple arithmetic for me

Even if you're lucky enough to not know anybody that has currently died from a covid injection, can you speak of where the injected will be in 12-24-48-72 months time?

I don't know... and neither do you know. These are novel injections which don't meet the threshold of vaccinations, don't offer any protections versus getting covid, got skipped over animal trials, and were unleashed without any oversight.
ofc its not ideal and the trials were rushed so i wasnt happy 2 take it so i went off what i knew for a fact - personal data, not whats on the news, YT or forums

i would rather grow two heads than infect one of my relatives

so far so good. my arm hurt for two days after each injection and the second one gave me a 99.3 fever that was gone by morning. that was my experience from the moderna vax

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

simple arithmetic for me

I dont know anyone who got covid, but know someone who died of the vax.
well then based on that i wouldnt get it either

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That guy Montagneir thought the coronavirus was created in a lab.

But he was heavily criticized for his remarks.

But now, even the Biden administration is looking into it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

simple arithmetic for me

ofc its not ideal and the trials were rushed so i wasnt happy 2 take it so i went off what i knew for a fact - personal data, not whats on the news, YT or forums

so far so good. my arm hurt for two days after each injection and the second one gave me a 99.3 fever that was gone by morning. that was my experience from the moderna vax

What happens in 2-7 years?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

simple arithmetic for me

that does concern me but like i said before - 'time will tell'

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

simple arithmetic for me

I don't want to stress you but I think time will kill. If you got a first shot, consider your second.....carefully...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

simple arithmetic for me

I don't want to stress you but I think time will kill. If you got a first shot, consider your second.....carefully...
lol im not stressed and already got my 2nd shot
unless ur an anti-social hermit its sort of russian roulette either way since we really dont know anything

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

simple arithmetic for me

unless ur an anti-social hermit its sort of russian roulette either way since we really dont know anything

Ok... you do you. I'll avoid you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

simple arithmetic for me

Oooooooooo...you’re infected. Your cute looks are going to get rough around the edges. What the hell were you thinking Jeannie? Do you even know your blood type? If you’re O+ you just done fucked up!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

simple arithmetic for me

Oooooooooo...you’re infected. Your cute looks are going to get rough around the edges. What the hell were you thinking Jeannie? Do you even know your blood type? If you’re O+ you just done fucked up!
take the jab willingly....join us >:-)