Vaccine is bad juju

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If Im wrong, I admit when Im wrong.

It was fake news I read evidently. I was too quick on the gun. Upon looking at the redcross website, they are still taking it.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The school just asked if I plan on getting my daughter vaccinated, as they’re going to start making it available thru LAUSD. It’s coming. They’re going to try to force it in the kids by making it a requirement for school. My kid can do virtual learning, if that’s the case. We’re not getting that shot.

Dont let them get the shot!

Was a funeral here over the weekend, guy works here went to it, knew the girl. She got her 2nd shot, slipped into a coma and died.

People I know who got the 2nd shot, are now getting sick.

How old was she? What shot did she get? No other health issues?

She was only 40. I dont know which shots. She had Downs I believe.

So, you don't have any evidence that her death was actually caused by the vaccine? I mean, it could have been, but it sounds like the details you have are very sketchy, so I wouldn't make that claim without more information.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The school just asked if I plan on getting my daughter vaccinated, as they’re going to start making it available thru LAUSD. It’s coming. They’re going to try to force it in the kids by making it a requirement for school. My kid can do virtual learning, if that’s the case. We’re not getting that shot.

Was a funeral here over the weekend, guy works here went to it, knew the girl. She got her 2nd shot, slipped into a coma and died.

So, you don't have any evidence that her death was actually caused by the vaccine? I mean, it could have been, but it sounds like the details you have are very sketchy, so I wouldn't make that claim without more information.

Lotus, this whole thing stinks of fakery (the plandemic). This girl is younger than me, and my friend just went to her funeral, he knew her. I got my info from him, and he is an honest man. He told me she got both shots, slipped into a coma, and died.

His daughter, knew a girl that went to get tested last year, line was 3 hours long, so she left. Then got a notification that she tested positive.... and didnt even get tested!!!! Does that prove she had Covid? NO!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Interesting. Red Cross doesnt want vaccinated blood donated.

Link?

Sure!

duckduckgo.com

lol

You need to do two things:

Learn to do proper research.

Stop spreading lies.

I just admitted I was wrong about that one. I was given fake news lol.

Don't spread fake news. Check it out first.

Good for you for admitting you were wrong! :ThumbsUp1:

Always! Cause I dont like lies.

I was just too quick on that one lol.

Its so hard filtering what is true and what aint anymore, too many liars out there stirring the pot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son in law has seen people in the ER with the platelet collapse. They dont even know WTF to do for them. Its very, EXTREMELY rare to have your platelet count collapse yet people who are vaccinated are having it happen. Blood clots too. My mom got real sick after the 2nd shot. Its common knowledge now that women who get the 2nd shot usually have at least moderate symptoms including starting your period even if you're post menopausal. The vaccine is better than nothing but it shouldnt be forced on people. If you support pressuring people into getting vaccinated, YOU'RE THE MURDERER!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok, I was only partly wrong earlier, blood fine, but not plasma......

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Connecticut health care workers are told the vax is deadly.

Vax contains deadly poison SM-102. Causes cancer and infertility, etc.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus, this whole thing stinks of fakery (the plandemic). This girl is younger than me, and my friend just went to her funeral, he knew her. I got my info from him, and he is an honest man. He told me she got both shots, slipped into a coma, and died.

His daughter, knew a girl that went to get tested last year, line was 3 hours long, so she left. Then got a notification that she tested positive.... and didnt even get tested!!!! Does that prove she had Covid? NO!

Well, of course it doesn't. But things like that get fucked up normally. That's not proof of anything, either. I've been tested five times now. Neg every time. Why didn't they just say I was positive? PS, I'm sure I had it before tests were begin given.

Look, I know vaccines can and do kill people. But I need evidence if I'm going to make accusations about specific instances.

I don't know or have reason to believe that Covid was planned. I do believe it's completely possible that the virus came from a lab, though. I think it's probably pretty likely. And I think Gates is in it for a buck. He's a snake in the grass, and a good pal of Epstein on top of all the other shady shit he's done. But plandemic? I have no proof.

If they did plan it, doesn't that make it real? Shouldn't you wear a mask?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Masks and vaccines need to be a choice.

When it has politics slapped on it, people dont trust it. That's just how it is.

If we were just given objective information and options we wouldnt have most of the problems we have today.

As long as these issues come with some political message there is going to be problems. We should be able to make individual choices on how we would prefer to manage it.

All the divisive nonsense does is sabotage. People on the left cannot go a day without being condescending or insulting someone who isnt doing anything but sharing what they think. I dont know why people think that accomplishes fuck all but push back. Even when you agree with one on something that you were wrong, they still shit on you.

So fucking smug and annoying.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well, of course it doesn't. But things like that get fucked up normally. That's not proof of anything, either. I've been tested five times now. Neg every time. Why didn't they just say I was positive? PS, I'm sure I had it before tests were begin given.

Look, I know vaccines can and do kill people. But I need evidence if I'm going to make accusations about specific instances.

I don't know or have reason to believe that Covid was planned. I do believe it's completely possible that the virus came from a lab, though. I think it's probably pretty likely. And I think Gates is in it for a buck. He's a snake in the grass, and a good pal of Epstein on top of all the other shady shit he's done. But plandemic? I have no proof.

Aaaaah, you are getting wise! I must be rubbing off on you lol.

Even the tests, are made by the elite, Rothschild I think. Them things test for all Covid variances, and they are less accurate than a pregnancy test.... aka false positives.

Thats partly what Im conflicted on, if it actually was a Lab made thing, yeah Im concerned. Its why I've worn a mask this long. But if its just a flu, that attacks people with existing conditions, then I have nothing really to fear.

At this point, I would rather catch it, than get the shot. My natural immune system would stand a better chance against it. Once the shot is injected, you cant get rid of it.

Here is more on the Rothschild patent. I've never taken a test btw, and wont.

roth-patent-3-1.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even the tests, are made by the elite, Rothschild I think. Them things test for all Covid variances, and they are less accurate than a pregnancy test.... aka false positives.

Thats partly what Im conflicted on, if it actually was a Lab made thing, yeah Im concerned. Its why I've worn a mask this long. But if its just a flu, that attacks people with existing conditions, then I have nothing really to fear.

At this point, I would rather catch it, than get the shot. My natural immune system would stand a better chance against it. Once the shot is injected, you cant get rid of it.

roth-patent-3-1.jpg

Please don't try to claim reponsibility for things I have long believed. You just don't read my posts carefully. Also, I do research, which is where I come up with threads that lead to the truth.

I posted several videos about surveillance capitalism on SG. You never watched, did you?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

roth-patent-3-1.jpg

Please don't try to claim reponsibility for things I have long believed. You just don't read my posts carefully. Also, I do research, which is where I come up with threads that lead to the truth.

I posted several videos about surveillance capitalism on SG. You never watched, did you?

Can I claim "responsibility" for pointing out your spelling errors lol?

I've known things a long time too. I see it in some of your posts..... some. Thats why I dont group you with the others, there is still a lil hope with you.

Sadly no, I didnt get to watch them, musta been before my time there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Connecticut health care workers are told the vax is deadly.

Vax contains deadly poison SM-102. Causes cancer and infertility, etc.

Oh, come on.

However, what the videos and posts do not show is that the SM-102 product sold by Cayman is a mixture of two substances—SM-102 and chloroform. It lists chloroform as the dangerous component, and not SM-102, which is listed as "other."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canadian Vaccine Medicago report indicate very positive results during clinicl trials.

People getting the vaccine have shown 10 times the antibodies of recovering covid patients..

Ths far no mishaps, deaths reported.

GlaxoSmithKline has unveiled positive interim results from mid-stage trials of a Covid-19 vaccine it is developing with the Canadian biotech firm Medicago, a day after releasing strong data from its vaccine collaboration with the French drugmaker Sanofi.

The double dose of positive vaccine news gives GSK a boost at a time when its chief executive, Emma Walmsley, is under intense pressure from a new activist investor, the New York hedge fund Elliott Management, which took a sizeable stake in April.

The UK drugmaker and Quebec-based Medicago said the vaccine, a plant-based jab, triggered protective antibody levels 10 times higher than in patients recovering from Covid-19. The response was similar in all age groups who were given two doses three weeks apart, without serious side-effects.

BTW,Medicago is NOT an mRNA vaccine. It is made/grown from tobacco plants.

If I Had a choice, this would be the COVID vaccine I'd get.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There you are @LotusBud the name of the government department is VAERS. I asked for Covid vaccine death statistics.

I'm pro-vaccines but I'm not taking one that kills people. I'll wait until they develop a safer one.
I had my first Moderna shot a week ago, but since I've already died thrice times from it, I'm not sure about getting the 2nd one.

Once in a while, the chip that was installed by Gates starts glowing. I don't think that was supposed to happen.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
There you are @LotusBud the name of the government department is VAERS. I asked for Covid vaccine death statistics.

I'm pro-vaccines but I'm not taking one that kills people. I'll wait until they develop a safer one.
I had my first Moderna shot a week ago, but since I've already died thrice times from it, I'm not sure about getting the 2nd one.

Once in a while, the chip that was installed by Gates starts glowing. I don't think that was supposed to happen.
Ever since I voted, everything tastes like bamboo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ever since I voted, everything tastes like bamboo.

So sorry to hear. Ever since I voted, everything has come up roses.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting. Red Cross doesnt want vaccinated blood donated.

Link?

Sure!

duckduckgo.com

lol

You need to do two things:

Learn to do proper research.

Stop spreading lies.

I just admitted I was wrong about that one. I was given fake news lol.

Don't spread fake news. Check it out first.

Good for you for admitting you were wrong! :ThumbsUp1:

Always! Cause I dont like lies.

I was just too quick on that one lol.

Its so hard filtering what is true and what aint anymore, too many liars out there stirring the pot.

It's easier to determine what is true when you know how to check your sources, and when you also understand the difference between propaganda and partisanship, and facts.