Vaccine is bad juju

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There you are @LotusBud the name of the government department is VAERS. I asked for Covid vaccine death statistics.

I'm pro-vaccines but I'm not taking one that kills people. I'll wait until they develop a safer one.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People here are too lazy to do their own research. I'm not your fucking secretary... look up your own states.

I gave you links... READ THEM.

That's exactly the site I went to, when you first posted that bogus Tucker article. You are as full of shit as Tucker. Did you open the link? Here is what I found on the site:

Vaccine Safety and Monitoring
  • COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
  • CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can.
NO death numbers. This kind of gaslighting is unforgivable.
It's unforgivable that you won't watch the video I just posted and give a coherent response to... Go, I dare ya!
Yo ya azz fckd punk boi, give us verified academic, or journalistic citations, not pbr trump hipsters pick up vids.
Ok

You'd learn a lot about me in that one video but you're too dunce...
3BeSseT.jpg

Shit song

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im too drunk to reply to all y'all's bullshit mumbo jumbo.

The vaccine is bad juju.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very, very worrying. I'm pro-vaccine but my 6th sense tells me, avoid this one.

Astra Zeneca continually has bad feedback.

The Europeans temporarily suspended AZ vaccinations because of similar issues and deaths.

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

The vaccine is bad juju.

Covid-19 is lso bad juju.

Covid is comparable to seasonal influenza in death rates.

...not so with the seasonal flu vaccine and these covid injections.
Maybe in Australia, mate, but you don't have a bunch of no-thinky con yahooz who have been told not masking or observing social distancing guidelines is a political statement and great resistance movement in the name of FEEDUMB!

Coronavirus vs. Flu Deaths
COVID-19: There have been approximately 3,294,614 deaths reported worldwide. In the U.S, 581,755 people have died of COVID-19 between January 2020 and May 10, 2021.*

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that
every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, the vast majority of people do not yet have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

*This information comes from the

Or, if you are too hung over to understand the above. More people have died of Covid 19 in the US alone than typically die of Flu worldwide in the same period of time.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Canadian Woman dies of Blood clot after getting tje Astra Zeneca vaccine:

Evidently, it's not for everyone

That's very sad. If they're going to tell people to go ahead and get the shot, they need to train physicians and nurses in what to do when people have an adverse reaction. They could have saved this woman.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

That's very sad. If they're going to tell people to go ahead and get the shot, they need to train physicians and nurses in what to do when people have an adverse reaction. They could have saved this woman.

Realistically instead of hysteria:
Every doctor knows about blood thinners and or "clot busters".
The problem is diagnosing the problem before it's too late.
Many vaccination centers are in gyms or colleges.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, but all the hospitals should have people on staff who know what to look for with this unusual type of blood clot. This one takes a different sort of treatment than the usual blood clot. They need to check blood platelets. They sent her away from the emergency room and told her to take Tylenol. That's horrible.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"They need to check blood platelets. "

Tough to do in a gym setting.
Bottom line:
Everything from getting up and not falling in the shower to driving to work to eating without choking is a risk.
Fact.

Are you a heavy man Phester?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The vaccine is bad juju.

Where do you get your stats, pal?

VAERS... are you so stupid that you can't look the data up yourself after Caskur and I pointed you to the official site?

Teacher my arse...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The vaccine is bad juju.

Maybe in Australia, mate, but you don't have a bunch of no-thinky con yahooz who have been told not masking or observing social distancing guidelines is a political statement and great resistance movement in the name of FEEDUMB!

Coronavirus vs. Flu Deaths
COVID-19: There have been approximately 3,294,614 deaths reported worldwide. In the U.S, 581,755 people have died of COVID-19 between January 2020 and May 10, 2021.*

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that
every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, the vast majority of people do not yet have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

*This information comes from the

Or, if you are too hung over to understand the above. More people have died of Covid 19 in the US alone than typically die of Flu worldwide in the same period of time.

^^^ this fuckwit follows the PCR test counts... lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The vaccine is bad juju.

For certain groups, yes.

And with an experimental vaccine with technology that hasnt been used on large amounts of the public......only those higher risk groups should be using the risk:benefit ratio to decide if they want to risk the vaccine or risk the virus.

This vaccine is just being pushed on everyone. We dont do that with experimental drugs ever.

What if I had taken the vaccine and died from a complication I would not have had if I had just caught Covid and recovered just fine after a few weeks of a mild infection(which is what happened)?

Was it worth risking my actual life to avoid a small possibility of needing hospitalization from Covid? I'm younger and healthy.

People are not thinking properly about this virus or weighing risks and benefits properly. It's all rooted in feelings and politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, but all the hospitals should have people on staff who know what to look for with this unusual type of blood clot. This one takes a different sort of treatment than the usual blood clot. They need to check blood platelets. They sent her away from the emergency room and told her to take Tylenol. That's horrible.

Lotus, they cant just order whatever tests. They have to go on presentation and assessment and what is most likely based on that.

And so many issues present the same. Emergency rooms are there to decide whether or not a person is medically stable.....but ultimately you will be "patched up" and sent to your primary doctor.

Blame the government and the added administrative burden. Government involvement in healthcare and insurance ties more hands than it saves patients. There is A LOT of high cost and A LOT of paperwork involved.

I mean we have people committing suicide because of government regulations on narcotics. We have many doctors afraid of losing their liscence as well.

This problem you just pointed out with this post would be MAGNIFIED if we went Medicare for All and put our medical options and decisions in the hands of the federal government.

Dont think the government is going to become altruistic and generous enough to pay for every test a patient would need for a timely and life saving diagnosis. More people would die and get their diagnosis from a medical examiner.

Thinking everyone would have unfettered access to fully funded 5 star medical care is a dangerous fairytale. Like finding "the one" love of your life and having a marriage like June and Johnny.

Not trying to start another topic debate I'm just pointing out this issue you posted would be become much more common under federal ran health(sick) care. The government cant even properly fund our schools.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all been seeing that shit where magnets are sticking to people that just got the shot? Kinda feels fake, and real at the same time.