Vaccine is bad juju

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There you are @LotusBud the name of the government department is VAERS. I asked for Covid vaccine death statistics.

I'm pro-vaccines but I'm not taking one that kills people. I'll wait until they develop a safer one.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
There you are @LotusBud the name of the government department is VAERS. I asked for Covid vaccine death statistics.

I'm pro-vaccines but I'm not taking one that kills people. I'll wait until they develop a safer one.
I had my first Moderna shot a week ago, but since I've already died thrice times from it, I'm not sure about getting the 2nd one.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People here are too lazy to do their own research. I'm not your fucking secretary... look up your own states.

I gave you links... READ THEM.
My own state is awake and alert, which is why I know bullshit when I smell it.

That site is well know for its lack of verification.

"oh - my 105 year old ganny with diabeetus and terminal cancer got the shot
then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People here are too lazy to do their own research. I'm not your fucking secretary... look up your own states.

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Vaccines are safe overall. This latest one is not safe. I believe Tucker Carlson news segment warrants scrutiny.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Vaccines are safe overall. This latest one is not safe. I believe Tucker Carlson news segment warrants scrutiny.
It has received scrutiny,
which is why no one with a brain does anything but laugh at it.

Like your local newspaper horoscope which reads

......... For entertainment purposes only
Carlson is not to be believed simply because it is published.

..and as I pointed out - the site has been debunked.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

I hope you have 6 doses of the fake vaxx...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Change my mind that the appearance of Tuck's name alone, is not enough scrutiny? Get real.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Change my mind that the appearance of Tuck's name alone, is not enough scrutiny? Get real.
Do you two fahgets never get tired of high fiving each other? I've been watching for a while now and I don't see any reaching for hearts and minds only pond weed... Maybe I start flexing my cranium soon, maybe...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Maybe I start flexing my cranium soon, maybe...
Oh don't - keep saving it for something really important like kilt weaving.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Maybe I start flexing my cranium soon, maybe...
Oh don't - keep saving it for something really important like kilt weaving.
Did you cried?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's exactly the site I went to, when you first posted that bogus Tucker article. You are as full of shit as Tucker. Did you open the link? Here is what I found on the site:

Vaccine Safety and Monitoring
  • COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
  • CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can.
NO death numbers. This kind of gaslighting is unforgivable.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Anyone here that can translate this gibberish? A smoker who pays to die, and is infectious around others. Blatant stupidity or what?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's exactly the site I went to, when you first posted that bogus Tucker article. You are as full of shit as Tucker. Did you open the link? Here is what I found on the site:

• Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
It's unforgivable that you won't watch the video I just posted and give a coherent response to... Go, I dare ya!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

then died.

The shot kilt her."

Otay...

Anyone here that can translate this gibberish? A smoker who pays to die, and is infectious around others. Blatant stupidity or what?

^ coward and hypocrite kiddy fiddler ^

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow... as far back as January they knew about the unsafety of this product,...

Government Database Shows 7,844 Injuries and 181 Deaths Following COVID Vaccine as of Jan. 15 says Children's Health Defense
This could be the tip of the iceberg as studies of this database show only 1% of all adverse events. Drug companies and media blame deaths on "coincidence."

WASHINGTON, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S., the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), reported 181 deaths — a subset of 7,844 total adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination — as of January 15, 2021. The VAERS reports describe outcomes ranging from "foaming at the mouth" to "massive heart attacks." According to Reuters, 10,595,866 individuals have received one or more COVID-19 vaccines as of January 15.

Miami obstetrician Dr. Gregory Michael suffered from a hemorrhagic stroke after receiving Pfizer/BioNtech's COVID vaccine. He died two weeks later. Pfizer stated that it didn't think there was any direct connection to the vaccine. The New York Times quoted Dr. Jerry Spivak, a blood disorder expert at Johns Hopkins University, saying "I think it's a medical certainty that the vaccine was related."

Data about deaths following receipt of the experimental Pfizer/BioNTech shot are also emerging from Israel, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, and Switzerland. Norway launched an investigation into the vaccines after reports of 33 suspected adverse drug reactions with fatal outcomes after administration of the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine were received by the Norwegian Medicines Agency. Pharma and Federal agencies are attributing the majority of these cases to "coincidence."

"Coincidence is turning out to be quite lethal to COVID vaccine recipients," said Children's Health Defense (CHD) board chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. "If the clinical trials are good predictors, the rate of coincidence is likely to increase dramatically after the second shot." The clinical trials suggested that almost all the benefits of COVID vaccination and the vast majority of injuries were associated with the second dose.

While the VAERS database numbers are sobering, according to an U.S. Health and Human Services study, the actual number of adverse events is likely significantly higher. VAERS is a passive surveillance system that relies on the willingness of individuals and professionals to submit reports voluntarily. In December, CHD and Kennedy wrote to former FDA Director, David Kessler, MD who currently serves as co-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board and President Biden's version of Operation Warp Speed, that VAERS has been an abject failure, with fewer than 1% of adverse events ever reported according to a 2010 federal study. A critic familiar with VAERS' shortcomings bluntly condemns VAERS in the British Medical Journal as "nothing more than window dressing, and a part of US authorities' systematic effort to reassure/deceive us about vaccine safety."

Last week, California health officials temporarily paused a large batch of Moderna vaccines due to a high number of allergic reactions, but reversed that decision a few days later. Anyone suffering from a serious injury will have little legal recourse because they will be directed to the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program which has rejected 90% of vaccine-injury claims over the past decade.

CHD calls for complete transparency, asking Dr. Kessler and the federal government to release ALL of the data from the clinical trials and suspend COVID-19 vaccine use in any group not adequately represented in the clinical trials, i.e. elderly, frail, comorbid conditions, etc. CHD also asks for full transparency in post-marketing data that reports all health outcomes (including new diagnoses of autoimmune disorders), adverse events and deaths from COVID-19 vaccine.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People have a right to know EXACTLY how many deaths and injuries are caused by this new covid vaccine. No if or butts about it.

If they are covering up the true condition of the covid vaccine injuries and deaths, they should be made accountable.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
See, libtarts want you to post a paragraph about how they suck so they can dismantle it in the most childish way possible without saying anything with substance... The left can't meme has now become the left can't debate about anything, they don't have a clue what they are so it becomes confusing when they are hit with facts...

Watch if you dare tarties

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's unforgivable that you won't watch the video I just posted and give a coherent response to... Go, I dare ya!
Yo ya azz fckd punk boi, give us verified academic, or journalistic citations, not pbr trump hipsters pick up vids.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yo ya azz fckd punk boi, give us verified academic, or journalistic citations, not pbr trump hipsters pick up vids.
Ok

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ok

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok

You'd learn a lot about me in that one video but you're too dunce...
3BeSseT.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ok

You'd learn a lot about me in that one video but you're too dunce...
3BeSseT.jpg