Vaccine is bad juju

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Couple gets vaccinated, still get COVID....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What do you mean "still get"? None of these injections prevent infection or transmission....just symptoms....unless you die from these injections.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like my job so I'm either getting it or faking documents.
.So you're willing to compromise your live free or die conservative values
because they were in conflict with your
.I gaddah get all I ken now an dies rich ethos.

.How terribly inconvenient.
It is. We should have rose up and butchered libs 20 years ago. Hopefully I can get my fake vaccine docs soon.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's a government website, Seaboobies... fester in your Y Fronts...

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
183927419_10218539667709320_3879849503298873329_n.jpg

The brain damage is real.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's incredible how the anti vax mentality......which was typically a left thing.....has flip flopped.

And now the people who hated and mistrusted "big pharma" are now blindly trusting the government.

Look.....if you take it and die, or have a serious reaction and suffer any damage....you cant sue anyone. Your life insurance probably wont pay out either because this vaccine is experimental.

It was approved for emergency use, but its safety and effectiveness is definately not established.

Politics shouldnt have any sort of impact on anyones medical decisions. OR their options. This should left 100 percent to medical experts and decides between patient and doctor.

I think its revolting how easily this virus was seized for political use.
Fun fact, epidemics were never political before Donnie Know It All made them so. Put that in your Superiority Pipe and Smoke dat shit rite up gf.

How exactly did Trump make it political?

Because that's NOT what I saw. I saw the entire situation politicized from the beginning for the purpose of opposing Trump.

And I can provide an entire time line of evidence to back that.

Can YOU? Or you just gonna toss some insults around and stick your preferred narrative?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here it is @LotusBud. His information comes from the US government statistics.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah. That's what he says. But I don't see that actual data or link to the government source in the article. I have caught Tucker lying about this kind of thing before. He doesn't think anyone will check his source. Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you see a link to the actual source of his claim, including the numbers he's claiming? This Fox article is not a source.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
OMG!
Now I have another life worry
knowing I'm going to die because I got the vaccine.

I'm so totally fuckt now....ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahhh (manymanyoftearfulltears smiley)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's incredible how the anti vax mentality......which was typically a left thing.....has flip flopped.

And now the people who hated and mistrusted "big pharma" are now blindly trusting the government.

Look.....if you take it and die, or have a serious reaction and suffer any damage....you cant sue anyone. Your life insurance probably wont pay out either because this vaccine is experimental.

It was approved for emergency use, but its safety and effectiveness is definately not established.

Politics shouldnt have any sort of impact on anyones medical decisions. OR their options. This should left 100 percent to medical experts and decides between patient and doctor.

I think its revolting how easily this virus was seized for political use.
Fun fact, epidemics were never political before Donnie Know It All made them so. Put that in your Superiority Pipe and Smoke dat shit rite up gf.

How exactly did Trump make it political?

Because that's NOT what I saw. I saw the entire situation politicized from the beginning for the purpose of opposing Trump.

And I can provide an entire time line of evidence to back that.

Can YOU? Or you just gonna toss some insults around and stick your preferred narrative?
Good grief girl, why don't you just stahhp being obtuse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please do not read if you, like Duhv, fear being reminded, or educated Re:
Trump's lack of response and politicalization of Covid 19.
PS: Please check out my Fishing Thread update of today, 5/10/21.

Right.

I mean an objective timeline with just facts.

Coming with some idiotic bias bullshit that selectively chooses info to paint a narrative doesnt prove anything except that you are....partisan.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please do not read if you, like Duhv, fear being reminded, or educated Re:
Trump's lack of response and politicalization of Covid 19.
PS: Please check out my Fishing Thread update of today, 5/10/21.

Right.

I mean an objective timeline with just facts.

Coming with some idiotic bias bullshit that selectively chooses info to paint a narrative doesnt prove anything except that you are....partisan.
STFU, idjit.
We all get it.

Your life sucks and you want to spread it around.

Why can't you just be happy Putin loves you?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. That's what he says. But I don't see that actual data or link to the government source in the article. I have caught Tucker lying about this kind of thing before. He doesn't think anyone will check his source. Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you see a link to the actual source of his claim, including the numbers he's claiming? This Fox article is not a source.

He gave the government department where to find it. I guess you have to look for it yourself. I'm too busy to watch it again. Watch it for yourself and get the right department.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He gave the government department where to find it. I guess you have to look for it yourself. I'm too busy to watch it again. Watch it for yourself and get the right department.

I did look for it. The numbers are definitely not readily available on the site he references. Please be advised that your link to a Fox News article was NOT in any way a legit source. Tucker is a BS artist. A legit source would be a link to the government ageny's site, with the actual numbers posted.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Clumsy dismount, garbled surrender statement, but on behalf of the Committee To Make Bastard Factory Great Again, I'll allow it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️