Vaccine is bad juju

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just wait till these libtards have to accept the FACT! that the vaccine doesnt even prevent you from getting the virus! LMFAO! The dumb asses still think a mask stops a virus! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seychelles the most vaccinated country in the word sees a sharp rise in COVID cases

The Seychelles used a CHINESE Sinopharm vaccine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its because they havent activated it yet, they wanting for y'all sheep to take as much possible, before they flip that switch via 5G.

"All hail Plankton!" hahahaha

iu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its because they havent activated it yet, they wanting for y'all sheep to take as much possible, before they flip that switch via 5G.

"All hail Plankton!" hahahaha

iu

LMAO. So there's some sort of remote triggering device in my body now? This might be fun!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have seen no ill effects from the vaccine nor has any of my family members. Shut up and take it.

Nor have I. Not taking it isn’t gonna put fatso back in office. Maybe some forget Melania and her took it.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Mask mandate lifted here, for the vaxxers, I guess I "identify as vaxxed" hahahaha. Aka, no vax, but I gonna act like I am. Fuck them damn masks.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The school just asked if I plan on getting my daughter vaccinated, as they’re going to start making it available thru LAUSD. It’s coming. They’re going to try to force it in the kids by making it a requirement for school. My kid can do virtual learning, if that’s the case. We’re not getting that shot.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The school just asked if I plan on getting my daughter vaccinated, as they’re going to start making it available thru LAUSD. It’s coming. They’re going to try to force it in the kids by making it a requirement for school. My kid can do virtual learning, if that’s the case. We’re not getting that shot.

Dont let them get the shot!

Was a funeral here over the weekend, guy works here went to it, knew the girl. She got her 2nd shot, slipped into a coma and died.

People I know who got the 2nd shot, are now getting sick.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Was a funeral here over the weekend, guy works here went to it, knew the girl. She got her 2nd shot, slipped into a coma and died.

Everyone I know has gotten sick with that second shot.

My husband recently had it out with one of his relatives. They were having a bday party and invited us, only if we were vaccinated. We were like, guess we are not going. The relative tried to convince him to go get the vaccine so we could attend the party:facepalm:

We don’t even like this relative, so we wouldn’t have went anyways. It was the nerve of her, to think her party was THAT important. Girl bye...now I have an excuse not to invite her to our events lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How old was she? What shot did she get? No other health issues?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How old was she? What shot did she get? No other health issues?

She was only 40. I dont know which shots. She had Downs I believe.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting. Red Cross doesnt want vaccinated blood donated.

Just as I thought. That's a fucking lie.

COVID-19 Vaccine and Blood Donor Eligibility Information
The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation. The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:
  • There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
  • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
  • If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance,
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  • If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!