Vaccine is bad juju

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
More people die from the covid jab than any other vax. FACT!

And even more die from Covid itself. That's also a fact.

:WrongAgain:

Imagine that, when the tests couldnt tell the difference between Covid and the flu. Your numbers are flawed.

Imagine if you weren't ignorant. I can't.

Are you looking in the mirror and saying that? Dumbass.

Aren't so glad when the CA lefties come to us straight from their throne to let us all know how stupid, ignorant and even how trashy we all are compared to them? As their state becomes a third world shit hole with unchecked sex abuse and people shooting up right on the sidewalk?

I bet Fredrick Douglass and all the heros history took every opportunity to share their contempt and disdain for others as well. It's the right thing to do from the right side of history.

I bet those heroes shot up heroin too!

They probably would if they were alive today.

Sure they would, they were morally weak like that. Ha!

Of course!

Addicts are just morally weak and probably really stupid. It's not a disorder or anything. They are not NEARLY as righteous and moral as you CA leftwingers.

Are you guys kicking them when you pass them on your streets or still just stepping over them?

I know you're just another Frederick Douglass, for real!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Imagine that, when the tests couldnt tell the difference between Covid and the flu. Your numbers are flawed.

Aren't so glad when the CA lefties come to us straight from their throne to let us all know how stupid, ignorant and even how trashy we all are compared to them? As their state becomes a third world shit hole with unchecked sex abuse and people shooting up right on the sidewalk?

I bet Fredrick Douglass and all the heros history took every opportunity to share their contempt and disdain for others as well. It's the right thing to do from the right side of history.

Of course!

Addicts are just morally weak and probably really stupid. It's not a disorder or anything. They are not NEARLY as righteous and moral as you CA leftwingers.

Are you guys kicking them when you pass them on your streets or still just stepping over them?

I touched a nerve already?

I'm just expressing grateful is all.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Of course!

Not hard to do with these gullible snowflakes

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not a single one of them can explain logically why they are getting so hysterical over the adoption of a vaccine that doesn't stop the virus from infecting a hosts nor does it stop the transmission of said virus to other persons once it has infected the original host

so what does it do actually other to make liberals feel like obedient little guppies who are eager to rush to whatever hand claps their masters are issuing this week

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Of course!

Not hard to do with these gullible snowflakes

Fredrick Douglass was on the right side of history. People passionate about liberties and individual and civil rights quote him to this day.

In between imparting timeless wisdom, he was known to kill time by calling his opposing party ignorant, stupid and trashing downtrodden people. Amongst ignoring and being silent on crimes against fellow citizens in the name "progress"

Didnt you know? The right side of history makes strides with cruelty and hate. It's in all the history books!(or at least will be, in a blue district near you).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Of course!

English please, Frederick.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
Not a single one of them can explain logically why they are getting so hysterical over the adoption of a vaccine that doesn't stop the virus from infecting a hosts nor does it stop the transmission of said virus to other persons once it has infected the original host

so what does it do actually other to make liberals feel like obedient little guppies who are eager to rush to whatever hand claps their masters are issuing this week
:Dickhead:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Big, they dont explain anything logically. They are just here several times a day to call people names and get pissed off.

I prefer civil discussions but that's probably because I'm so ignant and stoopid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Big, they dont explain anything logically. They are just here several times a day to call people names and get pissed off.

I prefer civil discussions but that's probably because I'm so ignant and stoopid.

You're not civil. Can you explain what "expressing grateful" means, pretty please with sugar on top?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Now admin is posting his favorite meals anywhere he sees me

how's that for stuck on a shock collared leash

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Of course!

That was supposed to say gratitude.

Do you lack the socail skills to figure out a typo?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course!

You have to ask?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

You're not civil. Can you explain what "expressing grateful" means, pretty please with sugar on top?

Obviously I'm not civil at all, because I'm clearly to ignorant and stupid to just agree with all your positions and words are violence right?

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

Now admin is posting his favorite meals anywhere he sees me

how's that for stuck on a shock collared leash
:Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead:

Just admit it little man, you love the big cawks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Of course!

You have to ask?

You know I HAD to ask that particular question :D

I wanna add that notch lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Of course!

Do you mean "social skills"? Well, social skills have nothing to do with reading. Just saying.

However, I do try to be as clear as possible when I post. I don't always succeed, but I do try. You don't bother to articulate your thoughts clearly. You post stream of consciousness (in your case repetitive judgments) over and over and poorly. SSDD

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

Of course!

Do you mean "social skills"? Well, social skills have nothing to do with reading. Just saying.

However, I do try to be as clear as possible when I post. I don't always succeed, but I do try. You don't bother to articulate your thoughts clearly. You post stream of consciousness (in your case repetitive judgments) over and over and poorly. SSDD
And they generally read like the same response of hers from the day before, and the day before that....and so on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Of course!

Bahahahaha. My reputation is in pieces.

I know you, try. But you are in a den of ignorant stupid trashy people wasting your blessed time on us unworthy uncivil cretins so I'm not sure why are bent up on that.

I'm too morally weak to tRy 2 bE clEaR.

Thank you so much for coming back this evening to tell us more about all our flaws ♡

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Of course!

And they generally read like the same response of hers from the day before, and the day before that....and so on.

And tomorrow and the day after.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course!

You have to ask?

You know I HAD to ask that particular question :D

I wanna add that notch lol
Are you enjoying admuppet's melty as much as I am?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course!

I know you, try. But you are in a den of ignorant stupid trashy people wasting your blessed time on us unworthy uncivil cretins so I'm not sure why are bent up on that.

Thank you so much for coming back this evening to tell us more about all our flaws ♡
Hey wait.. does your mom support you tho?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Of course!

You're welcome. I'm talking about your deficiencies because you think you're an authority on everything and you're dumb as a box of dicks.

This is not about "our flaws", they're your flaws, dummy.

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

Of course!

The sooner you move out of Maw's basement, the sooner you'll start feeling like a man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course!

You're welcome. I'm talking about your deficiencies because you think you're an authority on everything and you're dumb as a box of dicks.

You seem angry tho

cupcake?

Take an extra for the road

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course!

The sooner you move out of Maw's basement, the sooner you'll start feeling like a man.
awe... is it the 6 bedroom mansion that's now worth over 280,000 more than I bought for just two years ago that's got you so twisted in labor pangs right now?

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

Of course!

awe... is it the 6 bedroom mansion that's now worth over 280,000 more than I bought for just two years ago that's got you so twisted in labor pangs right now?
Have I mentioned before that I normally wake up in the wee small hours of the morning with a piss hard so throbbing hard, that I have to dance my way into the latrine?

PWN3D

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Of course!

Its SUCH a worthy use of time to make sure people too inept to agree with you are not out asserting their pleb positions with any confidence. I can see how that could be confused with authority.

And no one should ever be misled here to get the impression that anyone not a CA leftists is an "authority" on anything.

Let no one ever question that YOU guys know best.

Seriously.

For real.....you can end up in jail for months and be in solitary confinement if you get too feisty rejecting the almighty leftwing. Or beat up in the street for that kind of white supremacy.

Again, THANK you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course!

Have I mentioned before that I normally wake up in the wee small hours of the morning with a piss hard so throbbing hard, that I have to dance my way into the latrine?

PWN3D
I bet Holiday is really happy to hear that