Vaccine is bad juju

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
“For me as a physician, this is a national tragedy,” University of Alabama at Birmingham Associate Dean for Global Health Dr. Michael Saag said on Yahoo Finance Live (video above). “These deaths are largely preventable, and from a public health perspective, that’s inexcusable that we can be in this country and be experiencing this kind of problem.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Whats the survivability rate with the dirty dot variant?

Not my concern, my concern is those that die or become long haulers.
None of that is my concern. Just as it should be.

See, I don't care what you think, exactly as it should be. You're a Democrat hater that insists on living in a Democrat run state because it suits your billfold. You should be in Alabama, Montana or some other red state shithole. How about Idaho?
Hypocritical piece of shit.
Wrong cunt. I'm an EXTREME right winger living in a solid REPUBLICAN area in a democRAT ran shithole state. Chicongo and East St Louie are the democRAT shitholes that make illinois blue. If not for the red parts, the blue parts wouldnt have shit. You people are leeches and survive because of people just like me. Now in about 10 years, I'll retire and take all my illinois money to a good state like Florida.

Yes, you live in a Democratic run state. It's what I said. And you sell out your "principles" because you can't make the money in a red state the way you can in a blue state. Spin it all you want, but you live in a Democratic run state because it's more prosperous.
Nope, I live here because I was raised here, married here, and had kids here. I've got 2 kids raised who've moved to Florida. Another leaves the state within 6 months. Illinois isnt prosperous moron, read a fiscal study sometime. U-Haul cant keep enough trucks in this state because of the mass exodus. All the businesses are moving just over the borders, in every direction. Its such a joke that Wisconsin and Indiana have billboards thanking Illinois for the influx of jobs! As far as my business, most of the money is from out of state. Sometimes I home office out of Orlando. I purposely travel to St. Louis Mo to make large purchases when convenient because it robs illinois of taxes. I also only put enough gas in the car to get me to Missouri and top off before I leave it because gas is $.40 cheaper. I've only spent one vacation in Chicago in 25 years. All my vaca money goes to Florida and Nevada. I also never wear my seatbelt, so nanner nanner nanner! :LOL3:

It's not necessary to live in the place you were raised. You talk a lot of smack and live in the place that benefits you the most. Hypocrite.

As for not wearing seatbelts, GOOD. I freaking love that!
Me living here benefits Illinois way more than me. I could do the same job and live in Florida but my wife is tethered. Illinois has sucked $5500 in income taxes from me so far this year.

I love being a hypocrite BTW. Doesnt bother me a bit, hypocrite! One day tho, me and my money will leave this shithole and they wont have my tax dollars to waste.

Money over principles. Typical conservatives.
Oh, its much worse actually. While I'm here, I vote for CONservatives like Rodney Davis and work to teach people CONservatism. My goal is to turn the state more red and rob you assholes of power.

Somehow you think that matters to me. It doesn't.
Oh, it matters. You want everyone to do what YOU want them to do.

Actually, I don't. If it were up to me, you'd all get Covid and fuck off quick.
Well think, it's a good thing you're just a low level government stooge making minimum wage?

or should I say former ... :Happy5:

I am? Okay, if you say so.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
“For me as a physician, this is a national tragedy,” University of Alabama at Birmingham Associate Dean for Global Health Dr. Michael Saag said on Yahoo Finance Live (video above). “These deaths are largely preventable, and from a public health perspective, that’s inexcusable that we can be in this country and be experiencing this kind of problem.”

See, I don't care what you think, exactly as it should be. You're a Democrat hater that insists on living in a Democrat run state because it suits your billfold. You should be in Alabama, Montana or some other red state shithole. How about Idaho?
Wrong cunt. I'm an EXTREME right winger living in a solid REPUBLICAN area in a democRAT ran shithole state. Chicongo and East St Louie are the democRAT shitholes that make illinois blue. If not for the red parts, the blue parts wouldnt have shit. You people are leeches and survive because of people just like me. Now in about 10 years, I'll retire and take all my illinois money to a good state like Florida.

Yes, you live in a Democratic run state. It's what I said. And you sell out your "principles" because you can't make the money in a red state the way you can in a blue state. Spin it all you want, but you live in a Democratic run state because it's more prosperous.
Nope, I live here because I was raised here, married here, and had kids here. I've got 2 kids raised who've moved to Florida. Another leaves the state within 6 months. Illinois isnt prosperous moron, read a fiscal study sometime. U-Haul cant keep enough trucks in this state because of the mass exodus. All the businesses are moving just over the borders, in every direction. Its such a joke that Wisconsin and Indiana have billboards thanking Illinois for the influx of jobs! As far as my business, most of the money is from out of state. Sometimes I home office out of Orlando. I purposely travel to St. Louis Mo to make large purchases when convenient because it robs illinois of taxes. I also only put enough gas in the car to get me to Missouri and top off before I leave it because gas is $.40 cheaper. I've only spent one vacation in Chicago in 25 years. All my vaca money goes to Florida and Nevada. I also never wear my seatbelt, so nanner nanner nanner! :LOL3:

It's not necessary to live in the place you were raised. You talk a lot of smack and live in the place that benefits you the most. Hypocrite.

Me living here benefits Illinois way more than me. I could do the same job and live in Florida but my wife is tethered. Illinois has sucked $5500 in income taxes from me so far this year.

I love being a hypocrite BTW. Doesnt bother me a bit, hypocrite! One day tho, me and my money will leave this shithole and they wont have my tax dollars to waste.

Oh, its much worse actually. While I'm here, I vote for CONservatives like Rodney Davis and work to teach people CONservatism. My goal is to turn the state more red and rob you assholes of power.

Well think, it's a good thing you're just a low level government stooge making minimum wage?

Of course you aren't

Tell us how much you rocket science while saving planet earth with your sooper dooper edumications

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Of course you aren't

Tell us how much you rocket science while saving planet earth with your sooper dooper edumications

I am or I am not what? Make up your mind about what you're saying. It helps with the flow of conversation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fukin idiot, I've had it. I survived like the other 99.4% who got it and lived. Maybe pick something deadly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Fukin idiot, I've had it. I survived like the other 99.4% who got it and lived. Maybe pick something deadly.

I don't care what you die from, frankly.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

did you really have COVID, Lokmeer?

Or was it jes the flu or common cold?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He caught the "stupid" decades ago. Unfortunately, it's not fatal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I told you idiots I had it back in March of 2020.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?
Nope.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?
Nope.

...so it coulda be the common cold or fllu, Bud!

Which'd make ya vulnerable ta COVID.

Better whatchit....Lokmeer!

Bewared of the COVID, eh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

He didn't get tested. So, he has no idea wtf he's talking about. LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

. Maybe pick something deadly.
Like, her breath or Dating profile? Maybe?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

butthurt alert

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?
Nope.

...so it coulda be the common cold or fllu, Bud!

Which'd make ya vulnerable ta COVID.

Better whatchit....Lokmeer!

Bewared of the COVID, eh?
COVID, 100%

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

butthurt alert
Maybe see a doctor about that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

butthurt alert

You should and for your stroke too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

butthurt alert

You should and for your stroke too.
My vitals are just fine.

Krispy Cream or Dunkin donuts?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

Wrong-o retard. I was tested for the flu. negative. They werent using those tests back then on people who werent out of the country or had a traceable exposure. I think I'll believe a doctor more than your dumb ass. Meanwhile, we've learned that those tests resulted in a lot of false positives AND negatives.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

Wrong-o retard. I was tested for the flu. negative. They werent using those tests back then on people who werent out of the country or had a traceable exposure. I think I'll believe a doctor more than your dumb ass. Meanwhile, we've learned that those tests resulted in a lot of false positives AND negatives.

You have no evidence that you had Covid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

Just like you have no evidence you have a functioning brain

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

I do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

Maybe you're right, I'm exchanging posts with you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

So much for being "irrelevant"

LEPWNED 360 degress

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

LEPWNED 360 degress

#winningshortshitinsecuremalerace
#1shortguidogreaseball

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

LEPWNED 360 degress

#1shortguidogreaseball
#atkinsdietdidn'tworkformeandmomdon'tallowthetreadmilinherlivingroom

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

LEPWNED 360 degress

#1shortguidogreaseball

Mom? What's that all about?

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

butthurt alert
I read online that those Goodfeet(TM) arch supports, can add precious millimeters to your stature.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But didja git tested?

Like the proper way?

LEPWNED 360 degress

#1shortguidogreaseball

Mom? What's that all about?
I am beginning to think our little buddy Stubby, might be one of those "Tweakers"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

butthurt alert
I read online that those Goodfeet(TM) arch supports, can add precious millimeters to your stature.
raw