Vaccine is bad juju

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Vaccinated people are dying left and right for numerous reasons at a much higher rate than unvaccinated people.

But "science" will tell us this is all just a coincidence.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We all know what it's from

MEQEJ4E_o.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Police on the seen refused to verify the "victims" vaxx status. Sound familiar?
Hey Aidssssman…I’ve never had a COVID vaccination. I’ve never had Covid-19 or suffered symptoms from Covid for that matter since it was “discovered” in early 2020.
Fancy that!? It might be because I’m an Applied Scientist…and we know best. Hahahahahaaaa….live and learn noodle-neck!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was a part of the smallpox vaccination group in the early 70’s mind you…which I’m happy about since you fags expel air from both orifices in vast quantities. Monkey Poxxed little bastard!
:BFF:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
49c0eb4ff4481e7fc6cbd22f23ba68d7d46dcec5.jpeg

Meme's a couple years old, anyway this vax denying politician did die from the Covid's astonishingly after NOT BEING VAXXED!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Meme's a couple years old, anyway this vax denying politician did die from the Covid's astonishingly after NOT BEING VAXXED!

Care you post proof?

My understanding is that his vaccine status was unknown, and that he opposed mandatory vaccinations, not vaccinations in general.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Care you post proof?

My understanding is that his vaccine status was unknown, and that he opposed mandatory vaccinations, not vaccinations in general.
Probably one of the deaths that tested positive but died from something else , you get hit by a car and die but test positive cause of death on the certificate covid, got people clogging up the claims courts wanting it changed.. just a hyped up poison