Vaccine is bad juju

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Probably one of the deaths that tested positive but died from something else , you get hit by a car and die but test positive cause of death on the certificate covid, got people clogging up the claims courts wanting it changed.. just a hyped up poison
LOL Yeah that's right he got hit by a car and that's why Customs wouldn't let him leave El Salvador! LOLOLOL!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Screenshot-20231220-004521-Instagram.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Google.Com

Why not take your spam to some other thread?

I could not find one article that said he died of Covid. It says things like "died after getting Covid" and nonsense like that.

I challenge you to find something that says "Died due to Covid".

But you cannot.

And, like I said, he was anti-mandate, not anti-vaccine.

You have been caught in a blatant lie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My partner's best friend is hospitalized this Christmas with the long term affects of covid. He was fit, cross country runner since high school and still was running decades later. He got covid in 2020, almost died and has been sick ever since. He was hospitalized for months in 2020. Even after he was released he was unwell. He couldn't even walk.

I am betting he would be healthier now had he opportunity to be vaccinated. Of course, there was no vaccine then. The point being, covid can be a life threatening condition, even if the individual is fit and in good health otherwise.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My partner's best friend is hospitalized this Christmas with the long term affects of covid. He was fit, cross country runner since high school and still was running decades later. He got covid in 2020, almost died and has been sick ever since. He was hospitalized for months in 2020. Even after he was released he was unwell. He couldn't even walk.

I am betting he would be healthier now had he opportunity to be vaccinated. Of course, there was no vaccine then. The point being, covid can be a life threatening condition, even if the individual is fit and in good health otherwise.

Did he ever get vaxxed?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My cousin who caught Covid pre vaccination availability, has improved a lot in the last several months still has moments of brain fog and sensory issues like smell and taste etc and fatigue

This man's infection wreaked havoc on his heart. This isn't sounding good to me. I told my guy to buy a ticket and fly off to support him. His friend never married or had children. His parents are dead and he didn't have any children. He's basically alone but for a few distant relatives. It's a very sad situation.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't believe he ever did.

You should ask. The vaccine might be causing some of his problems.

There is some interesting data on this page:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That is a page on the UK government statistics site.

If you download the latest dataset, you will see that "All Cause Mortality" is much higher each month in the "1 vax >21 days" group than the "unvaccinated" group in all but one month.

It then gets better for the subsequent shots.

It appears that if people survive the first shot long enough to get the 2nd shot, their chances of survival go way up. But, many, many, way too many people do not survive long enough to get the second shot.

We are now just waiting to see the longer term effects, which I suspect will be sad news for the vaccinated, as those who have survived this long start to croak due to the cancers, etc. that the vaccine has caused.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Simply put…your partner‘s gay-pal probably has an inferior immune system.

Not everyone is genetically gifted like myself and others with O+ blood type that simply don’t require piss-weak vaccines injected endlessly into their bodies.

It’s not rocket science…put simply.

RIP poor blighter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Simply put…your partner‘s gay-pal probably has an inferior immune system.

Not everyone is genetically gifted like myself and others with O+ blood type that simply don’t require piss-weak vaccines injected endlessly into their bodies.

It’s not rocket science…put simply.

RIP poor blighter.

Thanks for being so kind about a fellow human being. This is what makes you contards so "special".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thanks for being so kind about a fellow human being. This is what makes you contards so "special".
I’m not one of your perceived “contards” pal! I’m pro-conservation when it comes to saving the planet and life other than the plague we call humanity. Snap back to reality…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not one of your perceived “contards” pal! I’m pro-conservation when it comes to saving the planet and life other than the plague we call humanity. Snap back to reality…

I do live in the real world. Where people get sick and a little kindness goes a long way. I don't have to play a fucking asshole all the time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jokes aside, and I’ve said it all before, the Covid-19 vaccine(s) is a serious risk to many, and totally unnecessary for the vast majority of people in the world. It’s irresponsible injecting perfectly healthy people and children/babies with this absolute crap that really hasn’t stood the test of time.

Allow natural immunisation to take it’s course…oh wait…it is!

It’s not rocket science sheeple, just common sense.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Edit......this is not directed at you Lily, but quoted as an example of the tyranny put on us all......"accidental" release or not.......the US is tge cause for all the suffering.

Who all voted for the president that ended GOF research in the US in 2014, only to have it picked up in you guessed it..........Wuhan? Did ya vote for him?.........well........elections have consequences I'm told.

Hmmmmmm.......how did Fauci know that Trumps Presidency would encounter a pandemic?

If you lost someone during the pandemic and voted for Obama......when you look in the mirror this morning, you are face to face with one of the people to blame for your loss......own it!

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

All My Children' star Alec Musser dead at 50; fiancée suspects possible 'severe case of COVID'​

"He was a very healthy person. I mean he took exceptional care of his body and what went into it"

According to
, Musser was “both vaccinated and boosted.”

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

All My Children' star Alec Musser dead at 50; fiancée suspects possible 'severe case of COVID'​

"He was a very healthy person. I mean he took exceptional care of his body and what went into it"

According to
, Musser was “both vaccinated and boosted.”

Show me the data proving all vaccines are 100% effective, also where did the wife person get her M.D. at?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL
Got the first jab and vomited for days and days hmmm let’s get a second jab .

N=1

One person, that he actually knows of personally, having a bad time. He goes on like the sky is falling. He, and anyone who over reacts, knows nothing of data and what is considered statistically significant.

What a joke.