Vaccine is bad juju

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually, flu numbers were down due to social distancing and other measures that were in-place to prevent the spread of Covid-19. I suspect that they did not consider this when performing this study, which would mean the vaccine-induced numbers are even worse. Yikes!!

I'm not talking about the cases with flu and neither is the article. I am stating factual information from Johns Hopkins, that is quoted in my previous replies. EVEN the flu can cause myocarditis. In most cases of myocarditis, it resolves. Those are facts that you can't refute.

I was pretty sure you would not be able to understand what I said. Even with a lot of effort, I am not sure that you would be able to understand.

I'm ASKING you for the numbers when you hyperventilate about a 188% increase. I took a simple number, 10 and calculated a 188% increase, 28.8, that I rounded up. I believe one can round up from 28.8 cases (because what is a .8 case in anyway?).

You should have just said "I took a simple number, 10 and calculated a 188% increase."

i.e. Get to the point.

What are the numbers for this 188% increase? YOU provide it since you claim it.

From the article. Shit, you really have to calm down and process what you read.

"The study documented an increase to 190 cases from the forecasted 66 based on natural incidence rates."

188% increase.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was pretty sure you would not be able to understand what I said. Even with a lot of effort, I am not sure that you would be able to understand.

You should have just said "I took a simple number, 10 and calculated a 188% increase."

i.e. Get to the point.

From the article. Shit, you really have to calm down and process what you read.

"The study documented an increase to 190 cases from the forecasted 66 based on natural incidence rates."

188% increase.

I don't read crap. I skimmed it at best.

Histrionics over 190 cases...get a grip, no wonder you're bald. Lighting your own hair on fire, fool.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't read crap. I skimmed it at best.

So then do not engage in a discussion about it.

It is a very very very short article. You are so lazy to not read it properly.

Obviously just skimming it over did not work for you.

Histrionics

That is in your head. I simply stated a real number based on what was discussed in the article.

over 190 cases

A 188% increase in one condition is significant. You should stay away from discussion involving statistical analysis.

get a grip, no wonder you're bald. Lighting your own hair on fire, fool.

Childish insults after making a fool of yourself.

I am shocked.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is a very very very short article.

That is in your head. I simply stated a real number based on what was discussed in the article.

A 188% increase in one condition is significant. You should stay away from discussion involving statistical analysis.

I am shocked.

It did work out. You worked quite hard at proving that covid vaccines were not as harmful as alarmist and egocentric morons believe it is.

Thank you for proving yourself wrong.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

It is a very very very short article. You are so lazy to not read it properly.

I am shocked.
Is the myocarditis in the room with you now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
188% increase in a serious condition is alarming.

And that is only one condition of many.

Thank you for admitting that.

No, it's not. It's notable and worth investigating, but alarming it is not. You don't have much hair left around your ears...stop lighting your hair on fire.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If people don't realize this wasn't all just a depopulation psy-op I feel for you but wen the poison remedy actually causes more damage , so be it batch numbers but this jab has proven deadly and Covid is just a cold

You should tell that to the people that had no vaccine available and have been hospitalized and sick for years. You don't know jack shit about this disease. Don't pretend you do.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You should tell that to the people that had no vaccine available and have been hospitalized and sick for years. You don't know jack shit about this disease. Don't pretend you do.
Including my cousin who has been dealing with long COVID for four years.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Including my cousin who has been dealing with long COVID for four years.

My partner's friend, couldn't crawl, or walk, from the his couch to the front door to get food deliveries just this past December 2023. His neighbor would come home to help him get food. It was bad.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's a mental illness like climate change..

Your gooberment creates an illness only to make you dependent on them for a treatment..

Our FED gooberment owns shares in the mNRA magical elixir and runs around like some snake oil salesmen with some fake martyr complex ...

The real science numbers are showing Jabbed blood is death .. no more procreation no more vigorous exercise .. nano particles are heavy metals

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, it's not.

I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It is just too bad that it took so long for you get to this point.

If you could have just read the article and understood it and said "I do not feel that nearly tripling the incidence of a serious condition s alarming." it would have saved a lot of time.

In fact, I would have just ignored you. I cannot fix stupid people.

But, instead, you made a post that you should be embarrassed about:

Mathematics is hard.

99 million incidents of myocarditis out of 13.5 billion doses of covid vaccine

What the article doesn't address, at all, is how many of the cases of myocarditis were resolved. Myocard "itis" means inflammation of...I am willing to bet that the inflammation isn't permanent in most cases.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fuck.

Why even try to come back from that?

You have once again been reduced to making false claims and imbecilic insults. You gotta learn to stop picking fights that you cannot win.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a mental illness like climate change..

Your gooberment creates an illness only to make you dependent on them for a treatment..

Our FED gooberment owns shares in the mNRA magical elixir and runs around like some snake oil salesmen with some fake martyr complex ...

The real science numbers are showing Jabbed blood is death .. not more procreation no more vigorous exercise .. nano particles are heavy metals

Get a grip. Do you begin to understand how insane you sound?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It was dangerous for sickly people.

Not real dangerous for healthy people.

Fuck, the people you are mentioning have not even died.

@Admin. and @Lily: "The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!!"

Hahahaha!!!!