Vaccine is bad juju

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got the 1st Moderna jabs (x2) & 1 Novavax jab.

I NEVER caught COVID, or at least the symptoms of it.

But I also pre-vaxxed with others including:

1. MMR
2. Pneumonia (2 brands)
3. Shingles
4. Hepatitis B
5. Meningitis (ACWY)

I don't know if this 'vaccine cocktail' prevented me from getting it. I just got them because of annectdotal medical literature which suggested that these vaccines could provide cross-protection against COVID. I just figgered if the virus packs a punch, ya gotta punch it back. So I applied this theory of cross-protection from other vaccines rather than relying just on the COVID vaccines.

I didn't get the COVID vaccines administered until after these 5.
I received the diptheria vaccine after the COVID shots alone.

Perhaps they also acted as a buffer to counteract the side effects of the COVID vaccine?

I have never quite trusted these mRNA vaccines or the companies that made them.
Pfizer and Moderna. And that it was unwise to vaxx beyond the initial recommended 2 doses.

I had always assumed that COVID is a hybrid virus made up of several others that originated or was created in a lab. Either as an experiment or a Biological weapon.

I think that's why it was so lethal. Because they packed the punch of other viruses into 1.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mathematics is hard.

99 million incidents of myocarditis out of 13.5 billion doses of covid vaccine

What the article doesn't address, at all, is how many of the cases of myocarditis were resolved. Myocard "itis" means inflammation of...I am willing to bet that the inflammation isn't permanent in most cases.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Mathematics is hard.

Thanks for for being honest.

As a product of one of the top Mathematics programs in the entire world, you are welcome to ask me for help.

99 million incidents of myocarditis out of 13.5 billion doses of covid vaccine

Apparently reading is hard for you too.

Nowhere did it indicate "99 million incidents of myocarditis".

It was a study of 99 million vaccinated people.

Yikes! Talk about coming in hot and making a fool of yourself!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As a product of one of the top Mathematics programs in the entire world, you are welcome to ask me for help.

So, the number is ev

I didn't read it carefully. I'll own that. My mistake, however, it's 99 million cases of some condition, 13 different types.

Therefore, my mistake, makes the incidence of myocarditis even LOWER.

Thanks for pointing out my error, it's even less serious than I mistakenly stated.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still worry about Covid

I might get a 2nd Novavax booster.

Of the major brands it has had the fewest reports of adverse side effects.

Unlike Pfizer or Moderna, Novavax is not mRNA-based. So it is probably the safest of the 3.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Again, not what it said.

Calm down and try to process what you are reading.

I am calm. 99 million cases. 13 of which are of particular interest to vaccine safety. The numbers of myocarditis cases keep dropping.

"The analysts involved in this study examined health data of 99 million individuals, primarily focused on 13 specific conditions considered to be of special interest for vaccine safety."

Myocarditis...number keeps getting smaller and smaller the more you try to be right. Ironic.

Per Johns Hopkins, myocarditis can occur with viral infection. Pretty much any virus and most people get past that.

"Myocarditis is rare, but when it occurs, it is most commonly caused by an infection in the body. Infections from viruses (most common, including those that cause the common cold, influenza or COVID-19), bacteria, fungus or parasites can lead to myocardial inflammation.

Autoimmune diseases such as
and others can also cause myocarditis because the immune system can attack any organ in the body, including the heart, causing inflammation. Drugs or other environmental or toxic exposures can lead to myocarditis as well."

Recovery:

"Most cases of myocarditis are self-resolving. Other cases recover several months after you receive treatment."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've spoken to a number of people who chose to work during the Pandemic and most came down with Covid. Not sure how many have long Covid but its definitely an illness which isn't to be taken lightly.

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
On good and impeccable authority 62% of all vaccinated people will be dead by this spring or three years after being vaccinated.

This is very bad. Clotted blood is of no use to us Alien Nosferatus..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've spoken to a number of people who chose to work during the Pandemic and most came down with Covid. Not sure how many have long Covid but its definitely an illness which isn't to be taken lightly.

My partner's best friend who was fit, healthy and completely fine got covid in early 2020, before there was a vaccine. He has been sick on and off for 4 years, initially hospitalized for 3-4 months. On ventilators, the whole 9 yards. Covid and long covid can be devastating.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Cases"

You still do not understand what you are reading.

They studied 99 million people, not cases.

Until you understand what you are reading, you should really not comment on it.

the number keeps getting smaller and smaller. keep insisting on how right you are and keep proving how this vaccine is not as scary as you want others to believe.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A condition that can happen with the common flu.

Actually, flu numbers were down due to social distancing and other measures that were in-place to prevent the spread of Covid-19. I suspect that they did not consider this when performing this study, which would mean the vaccine-induced numbers are even worse. Yikes!!

188% from what number? 10 cases of myocarditis to about 29 cases?

Where are you getting the numbers 10 and 29?

I mean, 10 expected case and 29 actual cases would calculate to a 190% increase.....

But where did you get those numbers?

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
It's cute the way hue-men types will take uncontrolled data and twist bend it to their purposed while laughably making claim to mathematical and analytical authority they clearly do not have.

In the new study, researchers analyzed records from England's National Immunization database for nearly 43 million people 13 or older who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine between Dec. 1, 2020 and Dec. 15, 2021. More than 21 million had received three doses of the vaccine – the initial two-shot regimen plus a booster. Nearly 6 million tested positive for COVID-19 either before or after receiving a vaccine. During the one-year study period, 2,861 people – or 0.007% – were hospitalized or died with myocarditis.
The analysis showed people infected with COVID-19 before receiving a vaccine were 11 times more at risk for developing myocarditis within 28 days of testing positive for the virus. But that risk was cut in half if a person was infected after receiving at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
The risk for myocarditis increased after receiving the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine, and after a first, second and booster dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. But the risk of myocarditis associated with the vaccine was lower than the risk associated with COVID-19 infection before or after vaccination – with one exception. Men under 40 who received a second dose of the Moderna vaccine had a higher risk of myocarditis following vaccination. The Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are available in the U.S.
"It is important for the public to understand that myocarditis is rare, and the risk of developing myocarditis after a COVID-19 vaccine is also rare," co-author Nicholas Mills said in the release. Mills is a professor and the Butler British Heart Foundation Chair of Cardiology at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. "This risk should be balanced against the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines in preventing severe COVID-19 infection. It is also crucial to understand who is at a higher risk for myocarditis and which vaccine type is associated with increased myocarditis risk."
For example, women 40 and older receiving a first or third dose of the Pfizer vaccine had a respective three and two extra cases of myocarditis per 1 million women vaccinated. But there were an estimated 51 extra cases of myocarditis associated with COVID-19 infection before vaccination.
Among men under 40, there were an estimated four extra cases of myocarditis associated with the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and 14 extra cases with the first dose of the Moderna vaccine for every 1 million men vaccinated. That risk rose with the second dose for all three vaccines studied and was highest for Moderna's, which had an additional 97 myocarditis cases per 1 million. For unvaccinated men under 40 with COVID-19, there were 16 additional myocarditis cases per million.
"These findings are valuable to help inform recommendations on the type of COVID-19 vaccines available for younger people and may also help shape public health policy and strategy for COVID-19 vaccine boosters," study co-author Julia Hippisley-Cox said in the release. She is a professor of clinical epidemiology and general practice at the University of Oxford.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, flu numbers were down due to social distancing and other measures that were in-place to prevent the spread of Covid-19. I suspect that they did not consider this when performing this study, which would mean the vaccine-induced numbers are even worse. Yikes!!

Where are you getting the numbers 10 and 29?

I mean, 10 expected case and 29 actual cases would calculate to a 190% increase.....

But where did you get those numbers?

I'm not talking about the cases with flu and neither is the article. I am stating factual information from Johns Hopkins, that is quoted in my previous replies. EVEN the flu can cause myocarditis. In most cases of myocarditis, it resolves. Those are facts that you can't refute.

I'm ASKING you for the numbers when you hyperventilate about a 188% increase. I took a simple number, 10 and calculated a 188% increase, 28.8, that I rounded up. I believe one can round up from 28.8 cases (because what is a .8 case anyway?).

What are the numbers for this 188% increase? YOU provide it since you claim it.

Last edited: