Vaccine is bad juju

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody can.
She literally needs to argue, judge, condemn, and virtue signal.
It's some kind of pathology. /shrug

Some people hate weed.

I have had PTSD since I was 14. If I hadn't been smoking a joint on that hour long off campus lunch we got in my alternative high school.....I NEVER would have gotten through it and graduated.

If it never turned on me and started giving me anxiety, I could have used it during all those kidney tribulations that made me violently ill.

I get there are people who are weed users and complete losers and bums at the same time. But it's not the weed that makes them bums and losers.

My daughter is responsible, intelligent, and does what she ought to be doing. I mean....she's going into culinary arts LOL

I'm the "cool mom" now because my girls let me be that. I don't have to harp on them or do anything to get them on track because they already are. I was strict on them when they were kids so now I can relax and enjoy them as adults.

With the stuff my oldest daughter sees and deals with at her job (she works in the medical field. She currently works long shifts in the ER. So she is confronted with things that have terrified and traumatized her. She's sticking with it. If she wants to enjoy some weed oil on occasion...I don't have a single mother fucking problem with that).

Neither of my girls are big on alcohol. They don't ever get shitfaced drunk. ONE time my now 18 year old got seriously hammered with her buddies when she was 16. I didn't have to do shit. The poor thing puked for 2 days and talked about how not fun or worth it that was. She grounded herself LOL.

I don't give a shit about weed as long as they are holding their jobs and passing their classes and are decent and responsible people. I know for fact many other parents don't care either.

It's a new day and age and weed just isn't the boogeyman it once was. Comparing showing adults how I used to make homemade bongs back in thr 90s to some psycho pervert hiring a stripper for a fucking teenager was a bit much LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My beautiful daughter took a few rips off her water bong last night and came out here and baked brownies with cookie chunks in them from scratch. Then she fell asleep watching goofy short vids of cats being funny.

And that's the worst she's gonna do, God bless that kid.

She will make it to work tonight and have a busy and stressful evening. Get home around 1am (she's waitressing at a local bar), probably take a few tokes off her weed pen, rant to my man for an hour or so while he writes. Eat her left over Chinese and go to bed.

Thats it. That's all she's gonna do. She has her homework for the week all finished.

Why the fuck would I complain about any of this?!

This girl used to suffer such crippling anxiety she didn't think she would ever be able to manage herself. And she gets severe PMDD and would have days of intensely painful menstrual cramps that would make her VOMIT. Pain so bad she would VOMIT. And it took a while to even have that taken seriously.

They offered her narcotics. Opiates. Hormonal birth control. None of that is a good option. I didnt like it and she didnt like it. So she researched weed and asked about a medical weed card. She went and read studies and approached me with a whole presentation about why she wanted to try weed. She discussed it at length with our doctor (pediatrician who I've been going to since my oldest was born). Got a medical weed card. She has access to the really good shit too because she's got that medical card.

It may or may not work forever but it works NOW and I'm grateful for it. No more sitting on the bathroom floor in tears while my poor daughter suffers so much pain she's puking and crying. She has a bottle of norco that she hasn't even touched. Thank God for weed. And she enjoys it and there is nothing wrong with that.

We all have our mood and mind altering things we enjoy. At least hers helps her with real problems and isn't dangerous like most everything else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's the best parent you know.

Never said that either. It's not a contest is it? I'm the best mom for my OWN kids. When did this become some contest for the "best mom"? Lmao! Knock this shit off.

You are using a lot of manipulation tactics here.

This is how my narcissistic abusive ex would start shit. He would twist things, little things, into reasons to fight and degrade and make people feel low and like shit. And if you successfully stood up for yourself he would pull the "Oh I forgot you are just perfect and the best person ever!"

Just a steady stream of hatred.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never said that either.

You are using a lot of manipulation tactics here.

This is how my narcissistic abusive ex would start shit. He would twist things, little things, into reasons to fight and degrade and make people feel low and like shit. And if you successfully stood up for yourself he would pull the "Oh I forgot you are just perfect and the best person ever!"

Just a steady stream of hatred.

Oh shaddup, already. I genuinely disagree with yukking it up with our own offspring about drugs.

You clearly think it's ok. But making it about "hate" and adding your psycho-babble is pure drama.

What are you gonna teach them next? How to work a pole?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh shaddup, already. I genuinely disagree with yukking it up with our own offspring about drugs.

You clearly think it's ok. But making it about "hate" and adding your psycho-babble is pure drama.

What are you gonna teach them next? How to work a pole?

What part of this is hard for you?

I showed ADULTS.....who can drive to the dispensary and purchase bongs and pipes and whatever they want LEGALLY, who already own a glass bong, who have NO NEED whatsoever to use a plastic bottle....what we did for bongs back in the 90s.

And you are just pushing this bullshit that kids were taught how to use drugs. Like they had no access to their 3 foot water bong in the next room and had NO way to smoke their weed up until I showed them how to make a home made bong

And of course, in wacko Lily land....showing adults something we did in the 90s is the same as sex crimes. Because....yeah.

You are not genuinely disagreeing. You are lying and twisting something into something else so you can be judgey and sanctimonious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What part of this is hard for you?

I showed ADULTS.....who can drive to the dispensary and purchase bongs and pipes and whatever they want LEGALLY, who already own a glass bong, who have NO NEED whatsoever to use a plastic bottle....what we did for bongs back in the 90s.

And you are just pushing this bullshit that kids were taught how to use drugs. Like they had no access to their 3 foot water bong in the next room and had NO way to smoke their weed up until I showed them how to make a home made bong

And of course, in wacko Lily land....showing adults something we did in the 90s is the same as sex crimes. Because....yeah.

You are not genuinely disagreeing. You are lying and twisting something into something else so you can be judgey and sanctimonious.

Blah, blah, blah...

I have never met a parent that does what you do. I'm not the one acting out of the norm here. It's you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nobody can.

I know she is really suffering. I am not saying this in the typical "Gotcha!! Burn!!!" way that people do around here. I have witnessed her projection so many times; sometimes on me; often on others.

There have been times that I felt sorry for her. But it can be exhausting "playing nice" with her. It is a constant effort to avoid saying something that will set her off. If one draws the line with her and takes a stance on even a minor disagreement, even on a subject that is clearly subjective, she will get nasty and make personal attacks.

At some point a person needs to face their demons and try to improve their self, or continue to live in misery. It should not be the responsibility of others to constantly walk on eggshells around @Lily.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know she is really suffering. I am not saying this in the typical "Gotcha!! Burn!!!" way that people do around here. I have witnessed her projection so many times; sometimes on me; often on others.

There have been times that I felt sorry for her. But it can be exhausting "playing nice" with her. It is a constant effort to avoid saying something that will set her off. If one draws the line with her and takes a stance on even a minor disagreement, even on a subject that is clearly subjective, she will get nasty and make personal attacks.

At some point a person needs to face their demons and try to improve their self, or continue to live in misery. It should not be the responsibility of others to constantly walk on eggshells around @Lily.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Projecting much? Sorry, not sorry. Kids aren't impressed with adults trying to be at their level with drug talk.

Fact

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Projecting much? Sorry, not sorry. Kids aren't impressed with adults trying to be at their level with drug talk.

Fact

Are you drunk?

Or on drugs?

Why are you bothering me with a conflict you are having with someone else!?!?!

Do you need multiple people to beat you up on it so you can feel like a victim?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you drunk?

Or on drugs?

Why are you bothering me with a conflict you are having with someone else!?!?!

Do you need multiple people to beat you up on it so you can feel like a victim?

I think these questions are about you and not me. You are the one that posted your emotional pain earlier today.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think these questions are about you and not me. You are the one that posted your emotional pain earlier today.

Haha!

I posted to Vitty about you and your mental issues.

You replied with something about "Kids aren't impressed with...".

That has nothing to do with me.

It is all in just the last 4 posts.

You must be losing it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha!

I posted to Vitty about you and your mental issues.

You replied with something about "Kids aren't impressed with...".

That has nothing to do with me.

It is all in just the last 4 posts.

You must be losing it.

Your commentary was based on me posting my thoughts about a mother playing "let's learn about my drug past" with her daughter(s).

It's what all the best moms are doing these days. You threw yourself in with your bald head and grandpa sneakers into this wholeheartedly.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Your commentary was based on me posting my thoughts about a mother playing "let's learn about my drug past" with her daughter(s).

No, it was not.

Are you really this stupid?

Here, let us look at what post I was replying to, and what I said:
Nobody can.

We were talking about you in general. Not just about one instance in this thread. In general.

" I have witnessed her projection so many times; sometimes on me; often on others."

"There have been times that I felt sorry for her."

Seriously, Fat @Lily, you might need to take a break. You are in such a frenzy that you do not even understand what is being said.

You are punch drunk.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it was not.

We were talking about you in general. Not just about one instance in this thread. In general.

" I have witnessed her projection so many times; sometimes on me; often on others."

Seriously, Fat @Lily, you might need to take a break. You are in such a frenzy that you do not even understand what is being said.

You are punch drunk.

I don't care if you're obsessed with me. You can believe whatever you want. You don't matter and the truth is that you are set off by nonsense.

You are having FEELINGS. As conservatives love to say, fuck your feelings. It's a YOU problem, not a me problem.

Now, go tighten your velcro shoes lest you jump right out of them in rage.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
1akHu0U.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blah, blah, blah...

I have never met a parent that does what you do. I'm not the one acting out of the norm here. It's you.

I've met plenty of parents who tell their adult children stories about what they got up to when they were young. There is absolutely nothing abnormal or weird about that.

I also know parents who still treat their 30 plus year old adult kids as babies and as a result have terrible and unhealthy relationships with their adult kids.

I find it hard to believe you live in CA and are clutching your pearls because a mother is okay with her ADULT daughter LEGALLY using fucking weed. Weed. Which is vastly safer than alcohol and psych meds. And opiates! You got groups of parents in your state taking their young children to drag shows, putting them on puberty blockers and teaching disturbingly graphic sex ed. You support all that but have a problem with someone showing their adult daughter and her adult friends what we used for bongs back in high school?

Come the fuck on. Uptight much?

You are devoted to some narrative that I taught children how to make a bong and thusly they learned ways to use weed.

I showed grown ass adults who already legally use it and had a water bong in the next room how teens made bongs in the 90s. They have no need or interest in using homemade bongs. They were just curious what people used to do before it was legal.

You are stuck trying to make it something it isn't. It's like determination to lie so you can judge and condemn something that didn't even happen. You are trying to twist and lie about what was said and then saying "blah blah blah" when your bullshit is straightened out.

And comparing it to perverted sex crimes is just insane.

Get a grip. Maybe try a blunt for yourself

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
For the record: When my son and his friend were visiting recently we got stoned together a lot. They visited my local pot store. Good times. :PuffPuffPass:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For the record: When my son and his friend were visiting recently we got stoned together a lot. They visited my local pot store. Good times. :PuffPuffPass:

My daughter will come in with her weed pen and try to pass it to me and my man LOL

I tell her I absolutely would if it didn't give me such bad anxiety. And he was never a weed smoker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, it was not.

You are punch drunk.

She can't seem to accept there were no kids involved. They are ADULTS.

Wait until she finds out Murd used to smoke it WITH her kids (they were adults. I have no problem with that. Oak does though!)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good for you. I was talking to my daughter about this topic, she's 29. She's glad I stay in my lane and don't want to be her "buddy".

She still wants a mom.