Vintage Video Games

My favorites were at the arcade and you had to have quarters to play.


Spy_Hunter_side_art.png


Tempest_arcade.png




VsM5QvR.png
 
There was code in Ms. Pacman to make it randomize some movements or "decisions" by the ghosts....

It was Pacman where patterns worked....
I could split the screen on pac man. Never got higher than the first key on ms.

BTW the processor for the mini stand up turns out to be a raspberry pi. Heard about those but is the first time I'll be working with one.
 
@Alticus and I are going to engage in combat.

Street fight.

In the ring.

On the mat.

Whatever.

I am going to pulverize that poor schmuck.
 
Haven't played any of these video games in 20 years plus since my son was a kid. Even than I really didn't play.. just was drunk and pressed buttons it made him happy so why not? Never could get into them by myself
 
Any kid worth his weight stole a copy of this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I lived in arcades growing up. A lot of good times man. I remember when the first Street Fighter came out. I was lucky to get to play it with so many others dumping quarters in it.
 
I lived in arcades growing up. A lot of good times man. I remember when the first Street Fighter came out. I was lucky to get to play it with so many others dumping quarters in it.
That’s ahead of my time
We had this