Vintage video games .

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
This one was super ahead of it's time, the amount of money spent on this would account for a small fortune
But it was a flop apparently

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Site Supporter
I have Joust for Xbox One. I still suck at it just as much as when I was a kid. Also loved this game as a kid.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Site Supporter
I can't remember if I actually owned this one or not but I do remember playing it.

Genie

Dedicated Deviant
my first syst was the ps1 but when i was younger i would sneak in 2 my older brothers room and play tetris and double dragon on his nintendo cause i spied and learned the 'secret' of having to breathe on the cartridge first lol
he never caught me >:)

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Here's a fuckin' blast from the past, when these used to work ... ffs the hours we as kids would spend in Arcades with pockets of these things ...

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Site Supporter
my first syst was the ps1 but when i was younger i would sneak in 2 my older brothers room and play tetris and double dragon on his nintendo cause i spied and learned the 'secret' of having to breathe on the cartridge first lol
he never caught me >:)
Gaming was a father/daughter thing ever since I was I dunno how old. You'd think I'd be better at it than I am after all these years :LOL1:

Top Bottom