Don't believe the video footage lies being shown by Tucker carlson! The videos are lies! All lies!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Too funny, Democrats absolutely seething.... how dare someone debunk their lies and prove to the public that they're full of shit.

Pity Lily isn't here, I remember when she insisted that Jan 6th was literally armageddon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Notice how Democraps are trying to take the actual video from the Jan 6th elderly tour down? They really, really don't want the truth to be know by the general public. They are demanding everyone be as brain washed and poorly informed as ped0majpr.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Too funny, Democrats absolutely seething.... how dare someone debunk their lies and prove to the public that they're full of shit.

Pity Lily isn't here, I remember when she insisted that Jan 6th was literally armageddon.
now now the list of butthurtness is as follows

Trump - because it's always Trump - he's orange and bad

Musk - because he exposed their lies on Twitter

Carlson - for showing video recorded by the capitol staff because it disrupts their narrative

as if unaltered video can lie to you.

fucking dopes

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how Democraps are trying to take the actual video from the Jan 6th elderly tour down? They really, really don't want the truth to be know by the general public. They are demanding everyone be as brain washed and poorly informed as ped0majpr.
Chuck the fuck said it was the most shameful thing ever shown on TV

and that's a big statement considering what's being shown these days

so video footage is shameful now. Cause God forbid intelligent people come to their own conclusion based on the fucking obvious

senior penor

Factory Bastard
do you got a bitchute or rumble version if the original video? Youtube already took it down for "violating the terms of service" A.K.A made the DNC look stupid.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do you got a bitchute or rumble version if the original video? Youtube already took it down for "liolating the terms of service" A.K.A made the DNC look stupid.

Showing the actual video evidence which Democrats spent two years hiding is not allowed. How dare the little people independently watch the videos and weight the evidence for themselves. That must be stopped! At least according to the idiot Schumer and his idiot followers.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
tucker turned the light on and sent the roaches scurrying lol
that's why the libs are crying foul and saying he's public enemy #1 and a threat to democracy

just like they did with Musk

because, to those cockroaches, telling the truth is a threat to democrats.. not democracy

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
that's why the libs are crying foul and saying he's public enemy #1 and a threat to democracy

because, to those cockroaches, telling the truth is a threat to democrats.. not democracy
they need 2 spring that shaman dude YESTERDAY - he did nothing

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did Fucker carlson save the werld err wat ?? surely he walks upon water and can give a fucking inch to the short fellow :LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
they need 2 spring that shaman dude YESTERDAY - he did nothing
Precisely

But you will not see a single shit lib democrat leftist piece of shit say that because he's not one of their own.

they care nothing about democracy or justice

they don't even care that this video constitutes a clear violation of the Brady rule as this video was never provided to his defense during discovery

What jury in their right minds would convict him after watching that?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Precisely

But you will not see a single shit lib democrat leftist piece of shit say that because he's not one of their own.

they care nothing about democracy or justice

they don't even care that this video constitutes a clear violation of the Brady rule as this video was never provided to his defense during discovery

What jury in their right minds would convict him after watching that?
did he not have a lawyer or what? the federal govt is scary

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imagine pretending transparency is a danger to democracy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even some leftist outlets are starting to wonder if Democrats have been completely lying to them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he served a term in the USNavy, and then they stuffed him in a cage, for NOTHING
And cretins like admong cheered it

but those very same rodents will seethe with rage when I say that admin was a fag because there are indeed plenty of fags in the navy

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tucker just interviewed his new attorney and just as I suspected the Brady rule was violated and his attorney was playing for the otherside the whole time

a fucking sham that only the lowest of low vermin pieces of shit would get behind