Don't believe the video footage lies being shown by Tucker carlson! The videos are lies! All lies!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The way I see it is:
No one is entitled to a single moment of my attention.
Especially if that person is a gross-out artist, morbidly boring, or otherwise insufferable.

Focusing is way easier when you scrape the gunk off the window.
Just sayin'.
time is a finite resource so im a restless person

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Never say never I reckon, but so far he seems to be restricting his broken-record antics to a select few people, none of which are me. Not really the same as the other guy.
Is he still rambling on like a hyena about how tall and doofy he is?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Is he still rambling on like a hyena about how tall and doofy he is?

Sometimes but it's mostly how small he thinks certain other people are and that kinda thing.
For the most part he seems fixated on you, Dove, and Breaky though.
With others he acts almost normal.
Well, normal for a canuck anyway. lulz

• Creative
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sometimes but it's mostly how small he thinks certain other people are and that kinda thing.
For the most part he seems fixated on you, Dove, and Breaky though.
With others he acts almost normal.
Well, normal for a canuck anyway. lulz
Yeah I hurt his little feelings a while back and he seems to have never gotten over it

snowflakes be that way

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So you are ok with him being denied his constitutional rights by the Democraps knowingly and willfully with holding exculpatory evidence in violation of the constitution? Why am I not surprised that you would do that?
I told you that you cannot reason with liberal scum. It's a fools errand

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Even some leftist outlets are starting to wonder if Democrats have been completely lying to them.

They're begrudgingly admitting that something stinks but they won't look directly at the turd on the ground.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you are ok with him being denied his constitutional rights by the Democraps knowingly and willfully with holding exculpatory evidence in violation of the constitution? Why am I not surprised that you would do that?
Well he has been indicted and convicted. He broke the law. Tough shit, I would say

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well he has been indicted and convicted. He broke the law. Tough shit, I would say

Are you really do stupid you don't know what a mistrial is or the grounds for getting one? You know, like prosecutoral misconduct like willfully with holding exculpatory evidence. This is misconduct of the highest kind. People get disbarred for stuff like this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you really do stupid you don't know what a mistrial is or the grounds for getting one? You know, like prosecutoral misconduct like willfully with holding exculpatory evidence. This is misconduct of the highest kind. People get disbarred for stuff like this.
I believe he’s still in jail.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someone isn't paying attention. This is absolutely grounds to free him and get him a giant payday for official misconduct. I am going to guess you do not know what that means this your nonsense replies.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If idiots like him don’t read it on occupy democrats they don’t believe it

That how dumb they are

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
30a.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Someone isn't paying attention. This is absolutely grounds to free him and get him a giant payday for official misconduct. I am going to guess you do not know what that means this your nonsense replies.
You can’t spect a moron like seamongo to understand the Brady rule and what it means to a criminal trial to violate it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this wishful thinking? I’d put my money on the entire 41 months.