Vintage Video Games

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This one was super ahead of it's time, the amount of money spent on this would account for a small fortune
But it was a flop apparently

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I have Joust for Xbox One. I still suck at it just as much as when I was a kid. Also loved this game as a kid.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my first syst was the ps1 but when i was younger i would sneak in 2 my older brothers room and play tetris and double dragon on his nintendo cause i spied and learned the 'secret' of having to breathe on the cartridge first lol
he never caught me >:)

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

'Samurai showdown' was a kick ass fighting game

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
45791887_491643361355099_409046736741335040_n.jpg

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whut'n the world is that ? LOL I've never seen that ... Thanks for the link.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here's a fuckin' blast from the past, when these used to work ... ffs the hours we as kids would spend in Arcades with pockets of these things ...
45874258_491647264688042_8141382771839860736_n.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
my first syst was the ps1 but when i was younger i would sneak in 2 my older brothers room and play tetris and double dragon on his nintendo cause i spied and learned the 'secret' of having to breathe on the cartridge first lol
Gaming was a father/daughter thing ever since I was I dunno how old. You'd think I'd be better at it than I am after all these years :LOL1:

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard
I've still got a Magnavox Odyssey with about 20 games that I break out once in a while. I think my favorite game is Pick Ax Pete.

Last edited:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gaming was a father/daughter thing ever since I was I dunno how old. You'd think I'd be better at it than I am after all these years :LOL1:
That's nice, memories like that are priceless. I wish I had her dad because he bought her a jeep and the most I got from mine was a driving lesson lol.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My first system was the SNES but my parents (my mother must have been behind it though) got me by surprise for Christmas because they sandwiched the SNES box in between pairs of sweat pants, packs of underwear, PJs, socks and other soft clothes inside a bigger box, you know, the type of stuff a kid can tell is clothes, tosses it aside and moves on looking for the GOOD STUFF.

Anyway, it came bundled with Mario World and Super Mario Kart, both of which I thought were gay at first but they ended up being great clean fun, especially Mario Kart lol.
The additional kicker was CASTLEVANIA. I played some on my cousin's regular NES, so over that Christmas vacation we spent hours playing the SNES version. Good times!

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's nice, memories like that are priceless. I wish I had her dad because he bought her a jeep and the most I got from mine was a driving lesson lol.
LOL that was really quite fascinating, no really ! LOL please tell us more, because you know, it's so important to the very fabric of our being ... GIMP LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's nice, memories like that are priceless. I wish I had her dad because he bought her a jeep and the most I got from mine was a driving lesson lol.[/QUOT (:

Awww how nice ...