• No

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yes and put Seamajor in it right now

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
says the moron who starts a thread declaring "I am a great troll" but can't make it to page two

lmao.

I wonder if you had an actual education you could tell that I wasn't talking about "I". It's a quote about dumbfucks and you came a runnin'
What you should be wondering is what your life would be like if you went on a diet and joined a gym, lardass

Oh so angry. Let's see a picture of you Pauncho.
In what way did you discern that I am angry without pwning yourself in the process, lardass?

You are angry because I pointed out that your own poll blew up in your retarded face.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
says the moron who starts a thread declaring "I am a great troll" but can't make it to page two

lmao.

I wonder if you had an actual education you could tell that I wasn't talking about "I". It's a quote about dumbfucks and you came a runnin'
What you should be wondering is what your life would be like if you went on a diet and joined a gym, lardass

Oh so angry. Let's see a picture of you Pauncho.
In what way did you discern that I am angry without pwning yourself in the process, lardass?

You are angry because I pointed out that your own poll blew up in your retarded face.
Did it?

I believe the score is in favor of what I posted

9 to 8 in fact, but actually 7 as Peaches got his vote tossed for being an illegal dual

tissue, lardass?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Love the self-owning in this thread. It's sublime.
Because it's sublime, most of the meat heads will deny it (if they haven't already done so.)

There's this attorney I know. He says law school 101 is: don't ask a question that you don't already know the answer to. The thing is, the meatheads didn't make it to college, never you mind law school. They can't help it I guess.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

I believe it's 4 to 8 to 5, as has been repeatedly pointed out by others who understand how to make a successful poall.

You got tripped up by the long sentence didn’t you

9 to 7 should be easy enough to count provided you didn’t lose a couple of fingers in whatever horrific accident destroyed your nose

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

I believe it's 4 to 8 to 5, as has been repeatedly pointed out by others who understand how to make a successful poall.

9 to 7 should be easy enough to count provided you didn’t lose a couple of fingers in whatever horrific accident destroyed your nose

You got tripped up by not having enough hands for a poll with more than 2 questions, didn't you?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

You got tripped up by not having enough hands for a poll with more than 2 questions, didn't you?

Feel free to start your own poll if the results of this one is driving your panties too far up your leaky asshole, dead dick.

How’s the ED ?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Careful there, you're about to pass the melting point of a donut. None of us wants to see that.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

You're gonna argue that "YES" and "EXTRA YES" shouldnt be counted together, you blithering idiot?

That argument has already been made rather conclusively by someone else. The OP and his ankle muppets are reduced to doubling down on the forlorn hope nobody will notice since it's a different day, and they look kinda silly with their dicks in hand.

Desperate times call for desperate air claims eh, dead dick? Lmao
Speaking of desperate air claims, where did the dead dick troll come from?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

You're gonna argue that "YES" and "EXTRA YES" shouldnt be counted together, you blithering idiot?

That argument has already been made rather conclusively by someone else. The OP and his ankle muppets are reduced to doubling down on the forlorn hope nobody will notice since it's a different day, and they look kinda silly with their dicks in hand.

Your admission that you witnessed a Tijuana hooker trying to suck life into a dead dick

Try to keep up with your own admissions, dead dick

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

So your answer is "YES". Duly dismissed.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Since 9 as in ( 4 + 5 for the idiots with dead dicks who cannot math) people voted in favor of containing cretins and not as many voted no we will now be moving to the implementation phase of the project

The tally stands at 9 to 7 as Levon is an illegal monster dual with no nose and a dead dick and we cannot pollute our polls with such misery. Maybe he can take this opportunity to “”FAP”” to movies involving 12 year old girls instead of visiting Tijuana hookers

Anyway. Voting is now closed and votes from this point forward will be ignored

Thank you for your participation

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since 9 as in ( 4 + 5 for the idiots with dead dicks who cannot math) people voted in favor of containing cretins and not as many voted no we will now be moving to the implementation phase of the project

The tally stands at 9 to 7 as Levon is an illegal monster dual with no nose and a dead dick and we cannot pollute our polls with such misery. Maybe he can take this opportunity to “”FAP”” to movies involving 12 year old girls instead of visiting Tijuana hookers

Anyway. Voting is now closed and votes from this point forward will be ignored

Thank you for your participation
People like him arent accustomed to having just one vote.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

Your admission that you witnessed a Tijuana hooker trying to suck life into a dead dick

Link us up with that "admission" and we'll see how pathetic your reading comprehension truly is.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
9 to 8 in fact,

Link us up with that "admission" and we'll see how pathetic your reading comprehension truly is.

Levon, open your mouth! I need to pee, you uneducated and unhonorable swine!!! HURENSOHN! SCHWEINEFICKER!!!!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
9 to 8 in fact,

Levon, open your mouth! I need to pee, you uneducated and unhonorable swine!!! HURENSOHN! SCHWEINEFICKER!!!!

Dein Leistung ist erbärmlich. Da ich jedoch mitfühlend bin, ist hier ein prophetisches Gedicht für dich.

Das Glück ist eine leichte Dirne
Und weilt nicht gern am selben Ort;
Sie streicht das Haar dir von der Stirne,
Und küßt dich rasch und flattert fort.

Frau Unglück hat im Gegenteile
Dich liebefest ans Herz gedrückt;
Sie sagt, sie habe keine Eile,
Setzt sich zu dir ans Bett und strickt.

Note: "Frau Unglück" = @The Countess

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Peaches, your buddy Poarkzilla confessed....

When are you going to do the decent thing and eat a big fat slice of humble pie, by acknowledging how most of us knew it was you from the start?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
9 to 8 in fact,

Dein Leistung ist erbärmlich. Da ich jedoch mitfühlend bin, ist hier ein prophetisches Gedicht für dich.

SCHWEIN DU!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
9 to 8 in fact,

I can't read that, but I don't think UncleFilth can either.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
9 to 8 in fact,

I can't read that, but I don't think UncleFilth can either.

I am DiLF!!! I ain’t no FiLTH!!! You swine!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So Peaches has erectile dysfunction and a missing nose?

Well, here's what he said in this very thread

I've seen Tijuana hookers suck harder trying to get life into a dick, than poor Stubby trying to work up some cred for this bullshit.

so according to him either he was having his soft cock blown to no avail or he makes a habit out of peeking in on guys with ED as they are getting their dead dicks sucked by these Tijuana hoookerS (as in plural, which essentially means on multiple occasions)

In either event the situation is equally repugnant and since I've only just begun to torment him with this revelation you can rest assured I will be swithing things up to pursue the peeping fucking fag tom aspects as my moods strike me