• No

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yes and put Seamajor in it right now

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
says the moron who starts a thread declaring "I am a great troll" but can't make it to page two

lmao.

I wonder if you had an actual education you could tell that I wasn't talking about "I". It's a quote about dumbfucks and you came a runnin'
What you should be wondering is what your life would be like if you went on a diet and joined a gym, lardass
You shot fat dwarf. Look who’s talking. You piss sitting down.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Peaches has erectile dysfunction and a missing nose?

Well, here's what he said in this very thread

I've seen Tijuana hookers suck harder trying to get life into a dick, than poor Stubby trying to work up some cred for this bullshit.

so according to him either he was having his soft cock blown to no avail or he makes a habit out of peeking in on guys with ED as they are getting their dead dicks sucked by these Tijuana hoookerS (as in plural, which essentially means on multiple occasions)

In either event the situation is equally repugnant and since I've only just begun to torment him with this revelation you can rest assured I will be swithing things up to pursue the peeping fucking fag tom aspects as my moods strike me

Short fat and ugly is no way to navigate life Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
says the moron who starts a thread declaring "I am a great troll" but can't make it to page two

lmao.

I wonder if you had an actual education you could tell that I wasn't talking about "I". It's a quote about dumbfucks and you came a runnin'
What you should be wondering is what your life would be like if you went on a diet and joined a gym, lardass

Oh so angry. Let's see a picture of you Pauncho.
In what way did you discern that I am angry without pwning yourself in the process, lardass?

You are angry because I pointed out that your own poll blew up in your retarded face.

The fat fuck still fantasizes bull shitting Gladass and being a tough guy.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. 5 people chose to see the child rapist thrown in front of a fast moving train

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reggie, why are you so into rape? Especially Asian women. Do they appear easy? Do you hate them? Because you wife left? Because you got laid off months ago? Rape is ugly business. Seek help before they put your sad ass in jail. I’m 1500 miles from the border dummy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Reggie, why are you so into rape? Especially Asian women. Do they appear easy? Do you hate them? Because you wife left? Because you got laid off months ago? Rape is ugly business. Seek help before they put your sad ass in jail. I’m 1500 miles from the border dummy.

You could have picked some hotter slant bitches, Slopey.

The one on the right is the cutest, but she needs to work on those eyebrows, and of course I would need to see all of their asses to make a proper livestock evaluation.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
@Mr. Whipple sucking a black dude off for 15 bucks. Why???

unkleDrip , I appear to invade your meager thoughts. You keep me in the very small area designated for original ideas obviously you have NONE I feel shame for your feeble attempts to joust with others. You do realize nobody laughs with you. I bet you're a paperboy that always has lunch alone because the other students are unaware that you have a shit sandwich every afternoon.
9b466-eq-e1536241968819.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

unkleDrip , I appear to invade your meager thoughts. You keep me in the very small area designated for original ideas obviously you have NONE I feel shame for your feeble attempts to joust with others. You do realize nobody laughs with you. I bet you're a paperboy that always has lunch alone because the other students are unaware that you have a shit sandwich every afternoon.
I can clearly hear laughter all the time. I guess you hate me for that?

Sorry, but as a wealthy man I don't need to sit with co workers like you. Acting as a beta cuck and talking about the latest cuck series on leftflix like stranger things.

You swine. Cuck off with the scat sandwich rumor. I would never do that.

I bet you do that. Hoping no one is seeing this sick antic of yours. While other eat tuna or cheese sandwich. You are eating scat sandwiches.

And by the way. Aren't you the one posting filth and cock all the time? Your harddrive must be filthy like you. Thinking: what a messed up user I belong to.

You unhealthy twisted and downjuiced pig

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I can clearly hear laughter all the time. I guess you hate me for that?

Sorry, but as a wealthy man I don't need to sit with co workers like you. Acting as a beta cuck and talking about the latest cuck series on leftflix like stranger things.

You swine. Cuck with the scat sandwich rumor. I would never do that.

I bet you that. Hoping no one is seeing this sick antic of yours. While other eat tuna or cheese sandwich. You are eating scat sandwiches.

And by the way. Aren't you the one posting filth and cock all the time? Your harddrive must be filthy like you. Thinking what a messed user I belong to.

You unhealthy twisted and downjuiced

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
you are losing it ,I see . A double post of stupid shit...lol...People like you that brag are usually embarrassed by their life situation. A quick question for you ...do you prefer your shit sandwich on Rye or Wheat ?
:Bored3:

I am trying to see things from your point of view but, I just can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!