• No

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yes and put Seamajor in it right now

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If I told you the power to banish tedious cretins like Seamajor and other similar forum swamp maggots could be at your fingertips tomorrow would you rejoice?

A fair and unbiased system put into effect which uses technology to give YOU, the gentle reader, a vote that is on a purely post by post basis as to whether a poster resides among us or is dispatched to an appropriate area board designed for their hissy fits of nonsensical spam?

and like that, seamajor could be gone

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Someone voted no

Must be one of the cretins who knows their day is coming

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is usually Stubbys knee jerk last resort when he’s been beaten into a pulp. We’ve seen it before. Proves one thing. Im a desperate little guy.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who could possibly vote no to having a spamming trainwreck like sewage major thrown into a sewer where he belongs?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who could possibly vote no to having a spamming trainwreck like sewage major thrown into a sewer where he belongs?

6 votes telling your microscopic ass to go suck a fat fucking dick.
worried, cretin?

You are.

Didn't go as planned, eh?

Just goes to show that your overall intelligence may be the first thing you're taller than.
6 to 6

thread is still young.

you'd have realized that if you could count without the assistance of your tentacles

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

6 votes telling your microscopic ass to go suck a fat fucking dick.
worried, cretin?

You are.

Didn't go as planned, eh?

Just goes to show that your overall intelligence may be the first thing you're taller than.
6 to 6

thread is still young.

you'd have realized that if you could count without the assistance of your tentacles

How many of YOUR ALTS are voting? And are they taller than you?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you do the human beatbox while constructing your shit posts?

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
If I told you the power to banish tedious cretins like Seamajor and other similar forum swamp maggots could be at your fingertips tomorrow would you rejoice?

A fair and unbiased system put into effect which uses technology to give YOU, the gentle reader, a vote that is on a purely post by post basis as to whether a poster resides among us or is dispatched to an appropriate area board designed for their hissy fits of nonsensical spam?

and like that, seamajor could be gone

Only if we get to watch them be executed without trial by gunshot to the back of the head in the streets.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No.

Actually I'm humming this...

with mothballs and drano in your mouth?

Are you and Freud sharing a brain this morning?

STubbys been loopy since taking a hot tub in 90 degree heat and humidity, at his FloriDUH mansion. I think he meant he fell into the septic tank at the trailer park.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
At least his septic tank isn't full of dead underaged prostitutes and dogs with busted arseholes.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
7 to 6 in favor of banishing utter shitposting useless morons like sewage major to somewhere far away where chaining him to a wall so that people could throw darts at him is fully legal

details to come