War on Taylor Swift

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
53ad492575c1fc9c5b045eea77393de4422388f9.jpeg

"Ew Ick Trump don't like her, so I don't like her and I don't even know who she is!"

:daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4:

MAGA!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't name one of her songs and have never cared about her personal dramas or professional life at all in any way.

I am, however, sick to the teeth of seeing her mentioned every fucking where.

That in itself is extremely annoying and makes me want to hate her... just a little bit.

I only know one song of hers because it was so ubiquitous and overplayed on the radio. Spotify has cured me of that problem. However, I didn't hate it. I just wouldn't buy it or add it to a play list.

She is mentioned everywhere, I'm guessing it's because she has so many fans. Since I watch football, it is obnoxious to see the network commentators mention her all the damn time.

All that being said, it's foolish to go after this one celebrity because of their political beliefs. She harms no one and she's very generous with her charitable contributions. She apparently donated enough money to feed 500K people in San Jose.
That's more than most celebrities do. I commend her for that. Will it solve any problems long-term? No, but that's not just for her to address, that's a social, economic and political problem the country has yet to grapple with.

Those that want to make her a political lightning rod will probably live to regret it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I just like Presidents that don't have a temper tantrums about pop stars.

744JiSE.jpeg
I think it would be helpful for Trump supporters if Trump would show comparative photos of the size of Taylor's concert crowds versus his cash grab rallies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"I have the biggest fan base ever!" Mature Adult Trump

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I can't name one of her songs and have never cared about her personal dramas or professional life at all in any way.

That in itself is extremely annoying and makes me want to hate her... just a little bit.
She's a nazi poster child.. oi bois slap pud to her

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
She's a nazi poster child.. oi bois slap pud to her

I don't know and don't care about her political beliefs/positions any more than I do other celebrities. I can't even tell you the specific ideologies of the ones I consider good people (as far as I know) like Susan Sarandon or Keanu Reeves.

At the end of the day they're just people like everyone else.

...and most people suck. LoL

Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In the past few years, MAGA has been triggered by:

- Taylor Swift
- Disney
- M&Ms
- Books
- Dr. Seuss

And WE'RE the snowflakes???

Is it surprising to anyone that Jack Prosobiec of Pizzagate fame is involved in this scary Taylor Swift farce?

Girl meets boy, boy and girl fall in love. Trumptards scream in rage!

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hannity speculated that Taylor Swift bought into the lie that Republicans are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic, deny climate change, and want total bans on abortion. Ffs Hannity…add in misogyny and you have the entire Republican platform!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
wIsDrY0.png

Idolatry people it's bad, real bad! Unless your Idol is a famous Bible Model!

2560px-President_Trump_Visits_St._John%27s_Episcopal_Church_%2849963649028%29.jpg

"I like idols that use gas to disperse a crowd of people so he can parade the Senior Staff of Government for a Photo Op with a Bible!" "Ooh, he's just like Jesus doing the Bible photo shoot on the Mount!"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wIsDrY0.png

Idolatry people it's bad, real bad! Unless your Idol is a famous Bible Model!

2560px-President_Trump_Visits_St._John%27s_Episcopal_Church_%2849963649028%29.jpg

"I like idols that use gas to disperse a crowd of people so he can parade the Senior Staff of Government for a Photo Op with a Bible!" "Ooh, he's just like Jesus doing the Bible photo shoot on the Mount!"
The fellow is a complete diddling tard, how his followers ignore it is fascinating

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
iFICsyB.jpeg

Stahhp idolizing Taylor you guys and idolize Trump!

Only Trump can do the thing, not Taylor!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
MAGA: We are not watching the Super Bowl because they are performing the Black National Anthem! This is America, we only have one anthem. Also MAGA:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Swift can kiss my grits, we don't need no voters around here!" One BBQ stained young man was heard shouting

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

The biggest political nothing burger yet.