War on Taylor Swift

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the first I'm even seeing any of this apparent mass meltdown over Taylor Swift?

I don't even know anyone over 17 who even gives a shit about Swift.
Who? lol

All Ive heard is its a woman singing about making mistakes in her choice of men and then endorses Biden. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who? lol

All Ive heard is its a woman singing about making mistakes in her choice of men and then endorses Biden. :LOL3:

I used to listen to this and think about the guy I'm with now lol

"HES THE REASON FOR THE TEAR DROPS IN MY LEBATTS!" (We all have our talents. Mine happens to be substance abuse lol)

Gotta love all those drunken 3am voicemails his father always heard first

Lulz.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Oh be quiet yappalot
You post you don’t know anybody over 17 who listens, guess what ? No one cares LOL
do you actually gaf I listen? No correct ?
Well I couldn’t gaf if you don’t know anyone who listens
When you keep your retarded opinions to yourself I’ll do the same you idiot
Btw I’m moar a beat person not lyrics so if you have like 44 billion words to express what liking a song means fuck off ahahahahahahahahah
Aaaah your triggered behavior demonstrates otherwise……
9:42……9:43……9:45……Triggered!……..LOL

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Who? lol

Who also happens to be the biggest pop star in the world with legions of fans.

Don't be so salty Trumpies, you still have Kid Rock, Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo on your side!

And don't forget Trump aced that very difficult cognition test!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the first I'm even seeing any of this apparent mass meltdown over Taylor Swift?

I don't even know anyone over 17 who even gives a shit about Swift.
I wonder what Taylor Swifts audience profile is like @Dove.

By any chance have you ever been to one if her concerts? As you say I'd reckon it must be like 95% teenage/teenybopper female & 5% Gay Men. Or else the girls dragged their bf's along?

The girls go agog with the mere mention of Taylor Swift but I've nary heard any enthusiastic reviews about her by boys or men who never say anything good about her. Yet she remains the biggest best selling superstar the music industry has ever known.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
So......on top of your Trump Dillusion Syndrome you are topping it with Taylor Dillusion Syndrome....... based on a poll......repeated on by a left leaning media outlet......from a University in NJ.......where .34 of .18 Repoblicans think TS would wor to get Bidumb elected......so........6% of the sample polled......

WOW........crazy right!

When women wet the bed does it get more urine on it than when men do.......@Admin......@LotusBud which one do tou think it takes longer to wash the piss off of yourselves?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Who also happens to be the biggest pop star in the world with legions of fans.

Don't be so salty Trumpies, you still have Kid Rock, Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo on your side!

And don't forget Trump aced that very difficult cognition test!
Called a teeny bopper, does she write her own songs? Just asking.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder what Taylor Swifts audience profile is like @Dove.

By any chance have you ever been to one if her concerts? As you say I'd reckon it must be like 95% teenage/teenybopper female & 5% Gay Men. Or else the girls dragged their bf's along?

The girls go agog with the mere mention of Taylor Swift but I've nary heard any enthusiastic reviews about her by boys or men who never say anything good about her. Yet she remains the biggest best selling superstar the music industry has ever known.

A female Justin Bieber no doubt. For kiddies who are a bit emo with raging hormones.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bullshit.
If she hasn't yet, she's pretty close to equalling or surpassing the Beatles Lexx @The Prowler

...and I say this as someone doesn't care much for her either, Lex

Personally, I'd rather spend an entire day listening to Beatles songs than 5 minutes of Taylor Swift