War on Taylor Swift

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder what Taylor Swifts audience profile is like @Dove.

By any chance have you ever been to one if her concerts? As you say I'd reckon it must be like 95% teenage/teenybopper female & 5% Gay Men. Or else the girls dragged their bf's along?

The girls go agog with the mere mention of Taylor Swift but I've nary heard any enthusiastic reviews about her by boys or men who never say anything good about her. Yet she remains the biggest best selling superstar the music industry has ever known.

I'm going to guess most of her fans are young women and teens.

And no I've never been to any of her concerts. I always went to more metal concerts. Like Black Sabbath/Pantera, I saw David Bowie with NIN, I've seen Metalica, I've seen Type O Negative a few times....I even met Peter Steel. I fucking died lol.

The tamest concert I've gone to, one of my best friends from middle and high schools parents took us with them to see Bob Dylan. That was awesome.

Swift isn't really my kind of music. My daughter (the 18 year old) loved that Love Story song by her and she would call it the "princess song" and make me play it over and over in the car. It would end and she would yell "One more time, mommy!!" LoL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This right here. This was her jam lol

Over and over and over lol. We would both be singing it. Because if you can't beat em...join em lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah just pointing out that Capitalism attempts to cater to a wide palette of tastes. I don't consider myself a Swiftie, but it's a bit silly to deny that she is sitting on top of the world currently, and by all accounts she sounds like a decent person.

I don't find her music to be for me, but I'm not everyone.

Paul McCartney was rocking out at her London concert in the UK.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a reason Baskin-Robbins offers both Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream.
She's 18 now and no longer listens to TS

She has adopted my music taste and has been cleaning her room blasting this album

Makes me and the man smile when we hear her playing music from our days lol

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
When I saw this thread........I thought the TDS suffering bedwetting hag @LotusBud was referring to this incident where the climate cultists vandalized a plane thiught to be one owned or chartered by Swift.

I admit, i got distracted by the bedwetters......

@Lily
@X
@Admin.

on page one and forgot the reason I clicked on the thread.

Its like we are living in a era that is a mix of Mad Max........and 12 Monkeys........

Funny, as much as I myself am disappointed in TS and other celebrities that preach the MMGW mantra to the masses.......while jet-setting to Cannes and Davos.......I think it even more sad and intolerable to deface such beautiful aircraft.

Wouldn't this be ironic......an ice age like that predicted in the 70s

Unfortunately.........there is little political or economical grift to take advantage of an Ice Age

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
When I saw this thread........I thought the TDS suffering bedwetting hag @LotusBud was referring to this incident where the climate cultists vandalized a plane thiught to be one owned or chartered by Swift.

@Lily
@X
@Admin.

Its like we are living in a era that is a mix of Mad Max........and 12 Monkeys........

Funny, as much as I myself am disappointed in TS and other celebrities that preach the MMGW mantra to the masses.......while jet-setting to Cannes and Davos.......I think it even more sad and intolerable to deface such beautiful aircraft.

Unfortunately.........there is little political or economical grift to take advantage of an Ice Age

Tell us you don't have a fucking clue what Climate Change means, without telling us.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

@Lily
@X
@Admin.

Slow day on blow job alley ? LOL

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

@Lily
@X
@Admin.

Douche Bag Translate: People that become wealthy and famous for communicating with people, shouldn't be allowed to communicate with people. Is that your thesis here The Autistic Punching Bag?

:daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah this is the first I'm hearing about it.

I haven't seen anyone at all even posting about this. The only shit I have seen about her is how men were getting annoyed with her being talked about in football so much. That's it.
Its one of those leftist conspiracy theories claiming the right care about, theres another one doing the rounds but cant remember it at the moment. Its like systemic racism and patriarchy, big problems they have no evidence for.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Its one of those leftist conspiracy theories claiming the right care about, theres another one doing the rounds but cant remember it at the moment. Its like systemic racism and patriarchy, big problems they have no evidence for.
:OhGawd:

I hope you haven’t spread seed and there’s some up and coming dummy like you LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now get her to do TOOL's album 'Undertow'.

You know you wanna!

She already has it on her playlists lol.

She loves 90s rock! That one I posted by TON is a specail song for us. The day I turned 16 all I wanted was the new TON album. Which was October Rust. And now I feel old as fuck lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last month him and I were out on the porch enjoying his homemade wine with a fire going and my little 18 year old stinker comes out and sits with us.

Whips out her phone, says "I'll put some music on. I know what you old guys like" and puts this on

Lmao. She wasn't wrong!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are a grown man who listens to teeny bopper pop music like Taylor Swift.

That's not cute or fun. It's fucking weird.

Like if I went out on a date with a man, and we were driving in his car and he threw on Blank Space....my clit would shrivel right up and probably fall off.

Are you trying to appeal to 18 to 20 year olds? Because they can all hold conversations that are intellectually superior to whatever grey matter vomit you find "fun".

No amount of TS is gonna help you out if you cannot even match wits with Beavis and Butthead.

Js.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like if I went out on a date with a man, and we were driving in his car and he threw on Blank Space....my clit would shrivel right up and probably fall off.

Are you trying to appeal to 18 to 20 year olds? Because they can all hold conversations that are intellectually superior to whatever grey matter vomit you find "fun".

No amount of TS is gonna help you out if you cannot even match wits with Beavis and Butthead.

Js.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Js.
Your clit :LOL:
You know what lol Froods clit is prolly less used up ha ha ha ha

Would the windows be rolled up ? The hair smell would gag me