Warning to liberal, Anti Russian , woke cucks

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at what the Ruble is worth right now. Thanks Mr. Put it in.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TDC5GQO.gif

courtesy of Weeg :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shit on Putin. We should assassinate that cunt.

You seem to forget which cabal has waged war against Putin, aka the western Globalist Deep State fucks that stole the 2020 election and are the orchestrators of creating the kind of society which we despise.
Speaking of stolen elections, that cunt isnt any better than the soviet assholes who used to run Russia.

Put this on
things 'll be okay LMAO !
71f6LHQ2wJL._AC_UL1000_.jpg
You should put that up your ass, faggit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m trying to understand exactly what is going on.This is about Russia not wanting NATO missles in Ukraine?
he doesnt want them in NATO, period - which i get cuz we wouldnt let cuba or mexico partner up with russia either

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m trying to understand exactly what is going on.This is about Russia not wanting NATO missles in Ukraine?
he doesnt want them in NATO, period - which i get cuz we wouldnt let cuba or mexico partner up with russia either

I need someone to break it down. The whole timeline cuz I is confused
putin is a hardliner from the old USSR days and wants 2 get the old band back together again but one by one NATO is eroding that as the old warsaw pact nations join NATO.

ukraine is where he drew the line

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I need someone to break it down. The whole timeline cuz I is confused
Talk about a braindead boon... "cuz I is confused" fuckn worthless nigger :facepalm:
ha ha you STILL mad ?? :LOL3: