Was Hitler right?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
My granddaughter is Castillian Danish Welsh German, with a bissel Yiddish in the mix. Perfect American.

Truce?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
And in his last act of cowardice he ate a gun. Master race indeed.
I tend to believe he escaped and that body was a decoy. From the pic I seen it didn't really look like him and nobody knows where his body is.
And he escaped to Argentina and with his shriveled dick he created the 4th Reich? Ever been to Argentina? They make great barbecue, but a master race, not so much.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Since his dick has been dead for more than a decade than I have been alive, I can say no. What are you trying to prove here?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
See Dick run,see Dick trip,see Dick fall >>>Don't be a DICK<<< - - - - - - -:Dazed:

PS - Dick AKA = Damaged Maven :daFuq:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Rh9GA5j.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When I was really young, I tied my dick tight with a string...it got half-hard and blue. :Grin3:

And nowadays you that with the undies of your daughter.

When I make sexual reference to my “girl”...I never realised for once that some of you half-wits wouldn’t have realised that it was my wife to whom I was speaking of.
Now that is completely sad in effect.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When I was really young, I tied my dick tight with a string...it got half-hard and blue. :Grin3:

And nowadays you that with the undies of your daughter.

When I make sexual reference to my “girl”...I never realised for once that some of you half-wits wouldn’t have realised that it was my wife to whom I was speaking of.
Now that is completely sad in effect.

Why is it sad?
Your virtue! And your sexual angle. I trust that you have reported yourself UnclE?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
When anyone makes sexual references Uncle Diddler automatically thinks children......

His post history proves this....as well as his obsession with posters children.
In addition to being functionally retarded as evidenced by his struggles with English I’d be truly surprised if his name and photo weren’t published on the sexual predator registry ...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
When anyone makes sexual references Uncle Diddler automatically thinks children......

His post history proves this....as well as his obsession with posters children.
In addition to being functionally retarded as evidenced by his struggles with English I’d be truly surprised if his name and photo weren’t published on the sexual predator registry ...

ANd in reality you are the true peadeo here.

I bet you will deny it?

Deep web freak!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tries to 'normalize' the topic in here ... I'd be surprised if BF hasn't already told him to fuck off with that shit .

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Tries to 'normalize' the topic in here ... I'd be surprised if BF hasn't already told him to fuck off with that shit .

Finally some good things coming out of your filth mouth. BF must do something against Vile Peadsen.

Good that even an idiot like you see the true nature of Vile Peadsen