Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78

ignatiev-1.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That disgusting old jew just kicked the bucket a few days ago, lol. Hope he rots awesome. Hopefully they put him and his kind into ovens just like pizzas.

Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78

ignatiev-1.jpg

Bahahaha!!!! What a hard truth!!!

But always right, Sir!!!

With SupremeVictory, more truths will come out. At all liberals. Prepare your Prolapse Anuses

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Damn, looks almost identical to a girl I had a crush on.
LOL, DO YOU HAVE A NAZI CRUSH?

Lol :Lovin1:

The girl I mentioned, I use to work with her long ago, but I was married at the time. Fast forward a bit, and I run into her at the strip club lol. I asked her out, but she was literally moving to New Orleans that weekend. Was one of my top 3 crushes of all time lol. She had that perfect body and face, with a great attitude to match. I remember at the club, we were talking, about me dancing and a friend saying I danced like Carlton lol. So she started dancing like that, and then her and I both were dancing like Carlton at the strip club lol. All eyes were on us hahaha.

giphy.gif

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

The girl I mentioned, I use to work with her long ago, but I was married at the time. Fast forward a bit, and I run into her at the strip club lol. I asked her out, but she was literally moving to New Orleans that weekend. Was one of my top 3 crushes of all time lol. She had that perfect body and face, with a great attitude to match. I remember at the club, we were talking, about me dancing and a friend saying I danced like Carlton lol. So she started dancing like that, and then her and I both were dancing like Carlton at the strip club lol. All eyes were on us hahaha.

giphy.gif
Some more of your made up stories I see......

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

I never lie Ollie!

Im one of the most honest folk you will ever meet :Cheers:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

I never lie Ollie!

Ohhhh what a lie!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

I never lie Ollie!

Ohhhh what a lie!!

203dc227b04741a46fe838791799164c.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Maybe I'm in the minority among you wit pretenders, but in a study of history your boy was a charming leader while being a despicable leader. Go study some fucking history.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See, this is absolutely absurd... He didn’t say most of that, he gave birth to the concept that there is only racism among whites and for racism to really die there can be no white race... Context is very important...

Libtards and Jews literally claim that nonsense, they must think we’re all as stupid as Breakfeltch.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Any Austrian cunt with halitosis, a massive drug-addiction, an unsavoury fondness of children and rampant with aidseeee needed a bullet in the head long before the tartar and toothbrush moustache took hold.

Fucking Scouse_Nansy the pommy cunt froths over the maggot! Ahahahahaaaaaaa
:LOL1:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Any Austrian cunt with halitosis, a massive drug-addiction, an unsavoury fondness of children and rampant with aidseeee needed a bullet in the head long before the tartar and toothbrush moustache took hold.

how is your MEGA AIDSEEE doing, brah?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We know why YOU really JEW hate him... sssssssssssssss

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Shit.
Your boy was Austrian. He was a meth head. He was very likely Jewish by birth. His girlfriend was an hermaphrodite. He lived in denial all his wretched life. And in his last act of cowardice he ate a gun. Master race indeed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shit.
Your boy was Austrian. He was a meth head. He was very likely Jewish by birth. His girlfriend was an hermaphrodite. He lived in denial all his wretched life. And in his last act of cowardice he ate a gun. Master race indeed.
My boy was Scottish and Germanic, perfect 50/50 blend! I come from great stock! :Grin3::LOL2: